Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
So to unlock the bath tub scene and subsequent beach changing scene...clearly I am missing some major points but I have selected all "Filthy" and Boy + points that I could. So where am I missing? Which choices are the oddball (no immediate outcome seen) options that I am missing? Where do they occur (what activities around them) and what should I choose?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
So to unlock the bath tub scene and subsequent beach changing scene...clearly I am missing some major points but I have selected all "Filthy" and Boy + points that I could. So where am I missing? Which choices are the oddball (no immediate outcome seen) options that I am missing? Where do they occur (what activities around them) and what should I choose?
easy check the walkthough.dont teld dylan to close the door in the shower scene.

Reactions: Calyps0

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Okay this update was better then the previous one. Finally some skin to skin action with Mom and Son even though it was an innocent touch. :) Sam update was also nice and teasing. Again this game is not meant for those who want rabbit sex all over the place. This is one quality VN with story and slow buildup that require patience. But i fear and don't want the dev to give up his own game & story with all the criticism going around this form.

We have many other games to play here on F95zone and all for free. so all we can do is waaaaaaaaait. Cheers to @Lust&Passion

Mikk88

Jun 6, 2018
Last time I played the game in version 0.4. Now I have continued with v0.775 and I was very surprised at the progress which the author made with Sophie. She is no longer so puritan and the game is much more erotic. She gradually retreats in her principles with Dylan, Sam and under the pressure of a janitor Clark and later Aiden too (I hope blackmailing will be gradually more rougher) :)
I like her teasing of Sam :love:

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
I'm looking forward to seeing Sophia with the two elders.
Besides, when dev will add some sex content with them, we will all become such elders :D
I think she's already prepared to see more dicks at once, for example when he's negotiating with Aiden's gang or after a football match ... :p
Maybe she is, but not the most part of players here :D I mean that someone here counted that in game we already saw: about 6 dicks, 0.5 MC's tits, 0 MC's pussy (pubes are not considered).

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I like her teasing of Sam :love:
Oh yeah. I liekd them both from the beginning. Even so, there was no teasing. But it was sensuel.

I wonder how much she will tease him on this Events:

Noon:
2.2) Or: "Sophia/Amber/Dylan/Sam" - Event
Afternoon:
1) "Sophia/Dylan/Sam" - Event

I think Dylan is the quiet Part at the Afternoon.

raftak23

Apr 2, 2018
Dobrý den, můžete mi poradit jak udělat scénu na pláži

Edit by mod: Hello, you can advise me how to make a scene on the beach
Please only post in English (or with a translation)

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
Dobrý den, můžete mi poradit jak udělat scénu na pláži

Edit by mod: Hello, you can advise me how to make a scene on the beach
Please only post in English (or with a translation)
when sophia pee while dylan in bathroom with her you should not remind him to close the door

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes