LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

MrAhmed

Oct 29, 2018
Reactions: LP83 and Marine1952

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Lovely game. Mother is one of the hottest MILF's in these games. Perhaps bit too prude in the beginning. I don't think people normally would give second thought about showing herself in bikini to her family or anyone else, but things seem to get better in the latest update. Julia is my favourite of the women in game. So cute. Second cutest girl in the all games here (see my signature for number one). So, I hope to see lots more lesbian action in the future. Her kissing scene was so good, well written.

I don't bend under bullying, I hate it, so son can suffer. But my devious imagination created scene to fix that :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ad Hominem 2

Mar 26, 2019
Two things: First, the person who the developer blatantly copied the face made a sex scene this week in the American Gods series, so you do not have to wait until 2026 hehe.

Second: Wiener, wienerwiener...

Sorry bas, I could not take it.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
And once again no real h-content. It's version 075 now. In my opinion, that's ridiculous. Don't get me wrong, I really like and enjoy games with "slow speed concerning h-stuff", but this game is just here to suck out patrons money for some really well done renders. After all, this should be a erotic game. For me, this is dissapointing. Also the speed of development is way too slow. If the dev keeps this speed, we maybe will see some h-content in a year?
Hay, whoa, hello, what with as for me excellent masturbation scene, wasn't this H-conent? What would You like instead to be pleased with, maybe a scene when Dylan in a beach booth suddenly do an anal for his mother? Its ridiculous when I read so many complaints as to lack of sex with this update when there is sex, masturbation against one's own mother is a sex, that's all.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
Lovely game. Mother is one of the hottest MILF's in these games. Perhaps bit too prude in the beginning. I don't think people normally would give second thought about showing herself in bikini to her family or anyone else, but things seem to get better in the latest update. Julia is my favourite of the women in game. So cute. Second cutest girl in the all games here (see my signature for number one). So, I hope to see lots more lesbian action in the future. Her kissing scene was so good, well written.

I don't bend under bullying, I hate it, so son can suffer. But my devious imagination created scene to fix that :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Your story looks a bit better than the original why don't you apply to L & P as storywriter and help him to polish the story to be better like you do, the original story seems less spicy and it actually bores me because the story is just exactly like other teacher blackmailing games that i used to play but without adult content

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dev created a character, Dylan, that has no limit on family relationships for a reason. This doesn't happen with Sophia or Ellie. So, only Dylan can push Sophia into "depravation". Don't forget, Ellie warned her mother about movers's flirt and didn't seem happy.

Reactions: Mikk88

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I played the latest version of the game. Follow the filthy route. But I missed things because apart from a bikini top partially down I have never seen the breasts of the main character. To tell the truth apart from the sister in the shower after the gym I did not see any nipple.
Without making a slut I expected a little more.
I know I missed the part where she is caught in the subway and learn that her daughter's friend is lesbian. And so the scenes that are linked to it. And I tried to give as many points as possible at Dylan but I missed the beach.
all this while following the walkthrough. I will try again but that does not encourage me a lot

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I played the latest version of the game. Follow the filthy route. But I missed things because apart from a bikini top partially down I have never seen the breasts of the main character. To tell the truth apart from the sister in the shower after the gym I did not see any nipple.
Without making a slut I expected a little more.
I know I missed the part where she is caught in the subway and learn that her daughter's friend is lesbian. And so the scenes that are linked to it. And I tried to give as many points as possible at Dylan but I missed the beach.
all this while following the walkthrough. I will try again but that does not encourage me a lot
the best scene "sexual scene"is in the good wife.and in the shower scene dont tell to close the door to dylan.

Reactions: johndoe77
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes