introvtx

May 6, 2017
Seems like incest being most popular fetish/taboo/fantasy (whichever it is you like) is true. The high schooler me several years ago would have the hardest boner but as I get older I lose interest but really really starts to appreciate MILFs or at least mature women more, not only their body but personality and how they look at life man.

But what I love the most of MILFs is the teasing type one and thats where this game really hit the spot!. I really like Sam's storyline so much, can't wait for the next update!

Also wonder if we can have alternative way to solve Aiden problem by somehow converting him to a good kid or something, for me succumbing to temptations and Sophia becoming a slut in the end is too common and easy to achieve, just like most game with female protag.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
I am sorry if this has already been answered, but there's so much new content in this thread, I hope to use a shortcut and get the info fresh from someone.
I requote myself

Am thankful for help!
Let me give you a hint...

Kid's bathroom door lock

And of course you need certain amount of Dylan relationship points.

Apr 14, 2019
Seems like incest being most popular fetish/taboo/fantasy (whichever it is you like) is true. The high schooler me several years ago would have the hardest boner but as I get older I lose interest but really really starts to appreciate MILFs or at least mature women more, not only their body but personality and how they look at life man.

But what I love the most of MILFs is the teasing type one and thats where this game really hit the spot!. I really like Sam's storyline so much, can't wait for the next update!

Also wonder if we can have alternative way to solve Aiden problem by somehow converting him to a good kid or something, for me succumbing to temptations and Sophia becoming a slut in the end is too common and easy to achieve, just like most game with female protag.
You're not the only one lol. Playing the Sam's path myself and the sunbathing scene really is something aside the cello scene. Can't wait what the dev have instore for us on future updates for that storyline~~~ :):)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
You're not the only one lol. Playing the Sam's path myself and the sunbathing scene really is something aside the cello scene. Can't wait what the dev have instore for us on future updates for that storyline~~~ :):)

View attachment 285895 View attachment 285896
Ha, with you attaching the 2 sigs man, I wouldn't know :p

But now that you mention it, it's kinda a bummer cause we won't see the continuation in the next update it seems.

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
This is pretty good idea! You should write it to dev! At least I'll do it, I plan to write him email tomorrow with some questions and suggestions that pops up in this tread.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
This is pretty good idea! You should write it to dev! At least I'll do it, I plan to write him email tomorrow with some questions and suggestions that pops up in this tread.
Isn't 'sluttifying' Sophia the main route at this point, and you want to stop it? I don't understand. :)

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Isn't 'sluttifying' Sophia the main route at this point, and you want to stop it? I don't understand. :)
I'm not trying to stop it, even the dev promise that there will be other solutions to Aiden's blackmail and it's going to be avoidable. Just hope other ways didn't mean she have to whore herself to another guy and its the only other options.

And what I mean by turning Aiden into a good kid was somehow making him impressed/indebted to her (rather than straight up love her cause that will be too boring). I don't dislike sluttifying Sophia cause thats the main point of the game but just like I said it's too common and boring like those Japanese RPGM for example.

He wants another route in the game?3 are not enough?filthy,good wife and pure wife?now angel that convert people?
Angel? naah :LOL:
Well, maybe you can incorporate this in the good wife route, I mean we can actually refuse/reject most route so why not this one?

Bazzkot

Sep 23, 2017
It's all simple: according to dev he'll give player to decide who slutty Sofia will be. So I think it can be interesting at some point if we could make Sofia be some kind of horny housewife but not the complete slut.
For example, in Aiden case it could be nice if Sofia could seduce or dominate him instead of following his tasks. And it can be explained that being already a little corrupted Sofia may decide to take some kind of revenge for bullying her son.

He wants another route in the game?3 are not enough?filthy,good wife and pure wife?now angel that convert people?
Not angel, of course, but another subroute in Filth path in which Sofia may try using her body to take control over the guys around her. Dev said, that "Actually Sophia will be the slut you want her to be" so why not?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It's all simple: according to dev he'll give player to decide who slutty Sofia will be.
Yeah maybe make a similar storyline like Sam's but with Aiden? where Sophia's the one in control? cause I'm the player and I should be able to decide what I want to do with my character.

Most of the time female mc tend to be the mindless, weak willed, submissive slut to have sex scenes and I'll say it again its boring, not because I particularly hate it but I played numerous Japanese VN and RPGM and I'm sick and tired with the lack of freedom of choice unlike these community influenced patreon games.

Reactions: DrackDrap

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's all simple: according to dev he'll give player to decide who slutty Sofia will be. So I think it can be interesting at some point if we could make Sofia be some kind of horny housewife but not the complete slut.
For example, in Aiden case it could be nice if Sofia could seduce or dominate him instead of following his tasks. And it can be explained that being already a little corrupted Sofia may decide to take some kind of revenge for bullying her son.

Not angel, of course, but another subroute in Filth path in which Sofia may try using her body to take control over the guys around her. Dev said, that "Actually Sophia will be the slut you want her to be" so why not?
The easiest answer.Because we already have way too many routes.Adding more only will mean that there is even bigger chance not even one of them will reach a real end.The game will take 5-6 more years at best with another major route.

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes