armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I had yesterday your same problem with a rated thread that was in the alert system even after i had read the post ; but after that i find this advice i took away all 3 alerts and save , all it worked normally like before ...
After a restart it works now:)
I wonder how will things with Ellie works?After all her story will split at day 16.We are now at day 9,so it is a full week before that.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

roro

May 29, 2017
I love how "Slow corruption" is a thing around here. There is only corrpution. You either execute it right, or you... well... this. Of course if Sophia gave in to temptation by the second update it would be bulls*it, but this is just stretching.
With this logic, there is no slow movement, only movement... Corruption is a process, and it can be made faster or slower. This dev builds the corruption process slower than other dev's, which makes it a "slow corruption" game relative to other adult games around here, and clearly it has it's own audience.

Reactions: DrackDrap

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
With this logic, there is no slow movement, only movement... Corruption is a process, and it can be made faster or slower. This dev builds the corruption process slower than other dev's, which makes it a "slow corruption" game relative to other adult games around here, and clearly it has it's own audience.
i agree about slow corruption but i'm not sure that this is the correct thread....this game is becoming like...oh i love milking ...thread...
peace and love...

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Valid point & I 100% agree... On the other hand, the project at its current rate will not finish development until 2032. That's a LONG TIME for a game to stay in development and never be abandoned. So many things could happen between now and then to cause this to go on hold or be abandoned.

Reactions: Nameless King

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Dancing Queen
Because the development of 0.08 takes a little bit longer than expected, here's one additional scene image of the girls' night out!
Maybe I'll also release a teaser of the good wife evening event soon.
The release period I'll still announce but expect it somewhere in the 1st week of June.

Kartss123

Feb 1, 2019

Dancing Queen
Because the development of 0.08 takes a little bit longer than expected, here's one additional scene image of the girls' night out!
The release period I'll still announce but expect it somewhere in the 1st week of June.

Cant wait for original release date

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Dancing Queen
Looks like we'll be getting some Bump & Grind, and maybe some mild groping. Hoping for a bit more, but not expecting it.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
Ahh, some things never change, we still have the juveniles posting the same old infantile shit just to get some attention,
maybe time to start using the ignore function again.
:sleep:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LaPein

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017

Dancing Queen
I think she drink stronger than wine :D

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes