armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Dancing Queen
Because the development of 0.08 takes a little bit longer than expected, here's one additional scene image of the girls' night out!
Maybe I'll also release a teaser of the good wife evening event soon.
The release period I'll still announce but expect it somewhere in the 1st week of June.
You know that club thing should be the other day-day 10 when she must complete task 1-no panties.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
I think she drink stronger than wine :D
Maybe her dancing partner has slipped something into her drink? A scenario like this could be a good way for L&P to put some naughtier moments earlier than planned without necessarily affecting Sopia's current level of corruption. I think this would appease the masses and yet not destroy the integrity of the game and it's slow burn nature. Just a thought.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

Dancing Queen
Because the development of 0.08 takes a little bit longer than expected, here's one additional scene image of the girls' night out!
The release period I'll still announce but expect it somewhere in the 1st week of June.
E.T go home, covers Patricia:mad:

Reactions: Maaasdd and vanuyak

wanderingRaven

May 23, 2019
I feel that people are shitting on this game, even though it doesn't really deserve it. Dude has said there's 30 playable days, and has only released nine. Yes, he missed a lot of opportunities to pay off all the teasing. Yes, his grammer is shit. Yes, he spends too much time talking about shit no one cares about and isn't important to the story. BUT he's an amateur (which is to be admired), probably still has some kind of full time job, doesn't natively speak the language he's writing the story in. But even better than that, and why I can't stop coming back to his game, IS THE TEASING. He nails it. Knowing there's a "good girl" and a "slut" choice, but that she keeps choosing to be a slut is what keeps getting me off. I don't know why. But this game barely needs nudity. What it needs is an editor. Someone to clean out all the junk dialogue boxes that only stall the story and fix up the grammer. And yes, if he could just turn the camera a little when she's showering and show us just a little... Other than than, this is pretty good and can't wait to see what a slut she becomes.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

Dancing Queen
Damn what a Body! Or better to say: What an ass!
Look at her face, she seems to like it, to Dance with a stranger. And one thing, I hope she is not to drunk or drunk. That she is doing it on her own.
But seems I was right with the first week of June ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
where I did used that word before?.. first time using it.. a modder and a lier.
It's a movie quote. Take a chill pill, dude.

Also...plural you.

Do you REALLY want to call people liars in 2 of your first 4 posts? You may disagree, but that's not really a great way to Win Friends and Influence People.

NeptuneLAS

Aug 5, 2018
It's a movie quote. Take a chill pill, dude.

Also...plural you.

Do you REALLY want to call people liars in 2 of your first 4 posts? You may disagree, but that's not really a great way to Win Friends and Influence People.
you want to get friends and influence between fappers? xD thanks i'll pass.

• Haha
Reactions: satoshi36

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Sophia+Ellie+alcohol :sneaky: I want see the dance between them and more:sneaky:
And a Little groping from that guy...maybe....I hope so.

Two Options what I think: 1. Sophia is dancing with that guy and is flirting with him in a naughty way(not teasing) with some groping and Maybe grinding. Ellie sees that and got mad. 2. After the dancing with that guy, she is dancing with Ellie more in a teasing way. With, wait for it, later in the club, wait for it, they kiss each other.

Or the third Option can be a mix between my first and second thoughts/option. This is what I prefer you got filthy Points and Lesbian Points.

D

Deleted member 1273790

lots of good games out there, with so many sex scenes with good stories. but on the patreon they get few patrons and income.

I'm confused, why are games like this and still beta. but have lots of patrons and income.

Reactions: vanuyak

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
i want to see the shower between sophia and ellie at the beginning of day 10 and in the end. :love:
I think after the nightclub they will tried avoid looking to each other in the next morning shower. And in the evening they will have an awkward conversation about it.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
thanks for sharing picture
so everyone is eagerly waiting for update DATE
everyone can share there date for update ... for no special reason
my estimate is 5 june 2019

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes