lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I think after the nightclub they will tried avoid looking to each other in the next morning shower. And in the evening they will have an awkward conversation about it.
but if sophia and ellie dont go to the club? :unsure:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
but if sophia and ellie dont go to the club? :unsure:
Then there will be a normal and boring conversation.

I think the Club Event can be a turning point for Sophia. She will finally like it to be naughty or will like it more. And then we will see, that she will be more "agressive" towards Sam with teasing or maybe more. Remeber that Sophia told him, that he should invide her to his concert. :cool:

Sorry for stepping forward. I know there is now the Sophia/Ellie discussion.

Reactions: vanuyak

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i want to see the shower between sophia and ellie at the beginning of day 10 and in the end. :love:
No,you want to see the shower scene 1 week after the club.Then was suppose to start the real fun between Ellie and Sophia.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
No,you want to see the shower scene 1 week after the club.Then was suppose to start the real fun between Ellie and Sophia.
nah too long i am ok with the day 10 shower.(i know nothing is going to happen but still

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If the night ends well, Ellie will be pretty busy with Logan's dick. Nothing with her mother. But, if Ellie invites Logan to her house, Sophia could witness something very interesting. Or Sophia, in Logan's flat, looking for her daughter. who knows??

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
nah too long i am ok with the day 10 shower.(i know nothing is going to happen but still
Well if you Ok with only shower:)
If the night ends well, Ellie will be pretty busy with Logan's dick. Nothing with her mother. But, if Ellie invites Logan to her house, Sophia could witness something very interesting. Or Sophia, in Logan's flat, looking for her daughter. who knows??
She must do like the mother in DMD/Rachel/-test the product to be sure he can satisfy her daughter:)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: nexer and Melkai

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Such a meh written game with an interesting story. The choices are just so poorly thought out that it loses it's apeal after a while. The writing makes me think that the creator is either more into making his patreons happy, or that the creator really does not understand corruption. Will check this one again some other time, maybe.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Update 30/12/2222
Dude, what collection u talking about when 99'9% of games has never been finished ???
They just lie to us, make some new Titles, after we start follow or pay on Patreons, they keep us waiting, despite they already finished few chapters, they give us 1 per 6 month...it is bullshit....thats why I quit pay for this game also...it took too long...developers baiting us for money, its far more xpensive to keep u waiting as long as they can, and u must pay to stay on Patreon...now Im quit, at least for games that has no regular faster updates. I mean, I have started to follow this game almost from the day he released...but as progress keeps gettin slower and slower...I decided to quit this shit and follow games with more freQ updates in some normal time, not the ones that have 1 small shit per 3 months. Game is beautiful, but waiting too long for this one and several others...makes your collection trash as fuk. U cant collect shit that has no any clue whether or not gonna be EVER FINISHED LIKE 95% GAMES ON THE SITE. U CAN CALL ''I HAVE AN COLLECTION'' ONLY WITH FINISHED OR AT LEAST SOME LONG GAMES THAT ALRERADY DEVELOPED PLOT AND SEX SCENES. In my collection, I only have MILF's Villa finished and 3, 4 more almost finished (Like Elena Story etc.) This bullshit took so long.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
MichaelMyers, DarKNe0 man is new and just wants to show what is a fan of incest games. it doesn't matter if they're finished or not.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Ok, I am fan too , only Incest game with mom and aunt following, nothing more, I can give u my titles of favourite games but I cant call it ''a collection'' , cuz they are not even half-finished:
>>>
1. Innocent Mother (my fav game ...plot, art, models, story...I miss that Brazilian developer abondoned game such a pity)
2. A wife and Mother (I love everything but waaay too long for updates so I quit )
3. MILFs Villa - Full Game (Best RPG game as long as some others from same developer)
4. Taboo ReQ (I love story tho its little shorter but plot is brilliant - another RPG I am not fan of it but at least this have no fights and leveling up with rats and mugs its just RPG world and movement)
5. Anna Affection (also RPG style)
6. Elena Story (was great I have paid first few months but later became bullshit developer lost plot due to too many characters in game)
7. Lida's Adventure (I was in love with part 1 then part 2 came out and I was disappointed , city is large and map shows u no help, on top of that, have some bugs and new movement inside building where u cant run...so u lost hours when u go to job or any inside enteriors still should be top 5 ever)
8. Dual Family (I love it too...but finsh was fuked up...)
9. AORRTA Family Secrets (probably best game ever but why Developer abondoned this master piece I dunno man...this game should be number 1for every incest fan)
10. Dreams of Desire (in my top 10 gotta be DoD, but somehow, game started beautifull , then everything became too piled up like right away too soon too late...lost concept...
11. The Tyrrant (this game was my number 1 , but after developer changed some things and game became too obvious too predictive, lost plot, lost story and main thing lost imaginations...I quit on it...Tyrant was by far best plot at the beginning but as always, developer lost his spark due to long waiting updates or working on other things what I personally think is mistake for all developers to work on multiple project - instead to focus only on 1 )
12. FILF - nothing too much for now

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
A Wife And Mother today is the leader of this direction. As on chart. and the plot and the text. it is updated though slowly but regularly. Yes and on this forum this the most popular theme.

Reactions: roro and Alexby

DarKNe0

Jul 26, 2018
Dude, what collection u talking about when 99'9% of games has never been finished ???
They just lie to us, make some new Titles, after we start follow or pay on Patreons, they keep us waiting, despite they already finished few chapters, they give us 1 per 6 month...it is bullshit....thats why I quit pay for this game also...it took too long...developers baiting us for money, its far more xpensive to keep u waiting as long as they can, and u must pay to stay on Patreon...now Im quit, at least for games that has no regular faster updates. I mean, I have started to follow this game almost from the day he released...but as progress keeps gettin slower and slower...I decided to quit this shit and follow games with more freQ updates in some normal time, not the ones that have 1 small shit per 3 months. Game is beautiful, but waiting too long for this one and several others...makes your collection trash as fuk. U cant collect shit that has no any clue whether or not gonna be EVER FINISHED LIKE 95% GAMES ON THE SITE. U CAN CALL ''I HAVE AN COLLECTION'' ONLY WITH FINISHED OR AT LEAST SOME LONG GAMES THAT ALRERADY DEVELOPED PLOT AND SEX SCENES. In my collection, I only have MILF's Villa finished and 3, 4 more almost finished (Like Elena Story etc.) This bullshit took so long.
buddy, don't do donation at all, but it is wrong to wait until the admission and adverts for income, thousands of donations to play without throwing so much that is waiting to be kept. Although the delayed update, the capitalist world is making money like this ....

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes