lesbiaN7ncest

Jun 8, 2017
I wrote about this problem a long time ago and finally it happened... because last update was kind of good, but because of the participation of male in the club has left a negative imprint (Dev. could make a mini-bachelorette party).
although the kiss with Patricia was still hot :love:
now if Filthy points won't affect Ellie and Patricia it will be gorgeous;)
ready to replenish lesbi-HAREM :)
Yeah. I complained about it too months and months ago, but L&P kind of fobbed it off and didn't seem to take the criticism aboard, so I kind of gave up on the game for a while. Recently gave it another look out of curiosity and complained again more recently. Now I feel kind of bad though because I badmouthed L&P for his prior stubbornness but now he seems to have acknowledged the issue and is looking to fix it. I honestly didn't expect that.

Reactions: Zero919 and roro

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Yeah. I complained about it too months and months ago, but L&P kind of fobbed it off and didn't seem to take the criticism aboard, so I kind of gave up on the game for a while. Recently gave it another look out of curiosity and complained again more recently. Now I feel kind of bad though because I badmouthed L&P for his prior stubbornness but now he seems to have acknowledged the issue and is looking to fix it. I honestly didn't expect that.
He‘s a nice guy. You can speak to him ;)

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I agree with this guy and confirm it.
Well... I always defended this game, especially earlier on, but the dev as a person comes off as a difficult personality. Whenever there's the slightest bit of critism, he usually brushs it of with a very long and annoyed lecture about how much of an artist he is - which is almost always a sign of someone who tries way to hard to convince himself to be something special.
Love the game, but the guy himself seems like someone you don't want to hang around with. But thats better than the other way around I guess. :cool:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Well he prove he is not.
Nobody who is nice will call other devs the things he called them.
Not to mention other outbirst or the lies he did during the 2 years.
He can easily correct all that if he just say.
-Sorry guys/girls,I messed up.Won't happen again.
Yeah, yeah, a few arrogant trolls absolutely not reading what he meant immediately blamed and attack him. I do not care about they trolls, I talked with him many times and I better know what he really is. And I am silent about the fact that these trolls were those who previously hated this game. Yeah, a "coincidence" o_O

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Well he prove he is not.
I spoke/speak with him sometimes. I wouldn’t say, he is a liar or a difficult personality. He is an extremely perfectionist personality. He keeps on and on till it‘s finish in his eyes. And yes this is sometimes an issue for the development of the game.
But honestly we take advantage of this... a sensational result :love:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
farrah and Hlextor I am with you guys.
And I can understand LP that he has enough. Everytime, when he did explain something, he get attacked from guys, who did not like the game from the start. But they play every update, which is kind of funny, in a strange way. And when I read some of the Rating Reviews with the 1* or 2*, I can really shake my head sometimes.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Well he prove he is not.

Yeah, yeah, a few arrogant trolls absolutely not reading what he meant immediately blamed and attack him. I do not care about they trolls, I talked with him many times and I better know what he really is. And I am silent about the fact that these trolls were those who previously hated this game. Yeah, a "coincidence" o_O
Constructive criticism can be a good thing to help someone understand and improve their weakness. I think everyone here knows by now that there are flaws in his game and it’s good to point out those flaws. On the other hand, there’re members on this forum page that has been downright nasty to him from the start.

I’m glad that he finally go around to changing some of the point system for Patricia and Ellie to help the story flow better. I, for one, hate some of the character ties in with other characters (Dylan and Sam), which made no sense to me that you couldn’t progress without the other. However, I’m sure this may change soon as the story advances.

But the real problem I see here is how many people here actually support his game? I’m of the opinion that if you don’t support his game by mean of donating $1 or $30, then you shouldn’t even criticize at all unless the developer or author ask for your opinion (which goes for any game developer or author). The developer/author designs, write and publish the game. You as a player, if you donate or purchase the game, has the right to criticize the game. If you don’t like the game, then stop your donation or purchase.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And I can understand LP that he has enough. Everytime, when he did explain something, he get attacked from guys, who did not like the game from the start. But they play every update, which is kind of funny, in a strange way. And when I read some of the Rating Reviews with the 1* or 2*, I can really shake my head sometimes.
I spoke/speak with him sometimes. I wouldn’t say, he is a liar or a difficult personality. He is an extremely perfectionist personality. He keeps on and on till it‘s finish in his eyes. And yes this is sometimes an issue for the development of the game.
But honestly we take advantage of this... a sensational result :love:
That's not 100% truth.
You guys just forget how he attack other devs and guys that are making fan art out of nowhere.
And that was months before the people start complain about how he change the 1 playable day each month without saying abything.Then he change half day each month and again nothing.
Funny how so many of you give him so much credits but are not OK with many other games and devs doing same thing-constant delays and broken promises.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
You're right. And now, thanks to them, he writes nothing more here. Thanks to them.
Wanting to fuck your own daughter (as a mother) is pretty filthy if you ask me.
Oh yeah :love:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
hate some of the character ties in with other characters (Dylan and Sam), which made no sense to me that you couldn’t progress without the other.
It makes sense in a way, how you played with them and Sophia in the past. If Dylan is always or stays quite, when Sam falls on Sophias ass and is talking to her. Or when they are in the Pool and Sam they are Holding each other. It means, that he will now stay quite now, when Sophia and Sam have some Action.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
quite good of a game that tries to complicate itself... makes you think how to get what you want... the sam and dylan example is perfect here... sam and dylan both scene or single sam and dylan scene or even ellie in the mix, makes it possible for players to choose which type of setting they want...
bad game example is where the developer fails to implement the idea(widely discussed case of lesbian route linked with filthy route, which is taken in account now by developer) or where there is monotonous line like in one update nudity, 2nd touching,3rd hj, 4th bj and so on with single character

Reactions: Lerox

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
But Guys a Question: How do you think, the Dylan and Sophia Storyline will go, when you do not have the Beach Event with them? Will he now become a Cuckhold?

Reactions: Plnjr987
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes