victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Disappointing update, even the image quality and artwork is going down. But i don't expect much from this game anymore as well as other similar games. I will check again after 1 year if something changes but for now devs must drop the taboo stories and make new games with other direction.

After waiting for so long, this is what I will get, a boring sex with her husband? damn it, It would have been a lot better if
it's Sam or Dylan, or Dylan & Ellie, I want some cheating sex or incest sex, not this shit
Dylan and Ellie are not even appear at the last update and you expect taboo sex ? Are you joking ? Taboo is not allowed. Not to mention that they are going to school so they are not adults.

Last edited:

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Not sure that will happen in 0.085.After all day 10 was suppose to be calm one without too much progression.
Well in that case, there shouldn't be a day 10 then. Without progression, there is nothing. It's not like the game offers much in terms of gameplay, so that you could justify an update like that.
But honestly I don't think thats going to happen. The dev probably knows that each update need to have at least one hot scene. And usually he delivers on that.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well in that case, there shouldn't be a day 10 then. Without progression, there is nothing. It's not like the game offers much in terms of gameplay, so that you could justify an update like that.
But honestly I don't think thats going to happen. The dev probably knows that each update need to have at least one hot scene. And usually he delivers on that.
Well after all the dev was the one who said that the real fun starts after day 11.I hope his idea for fun is at least close to our idea of fun.If he is talking for more sex with husband,even for more kinky scene,anal par example, he is so wrong.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Well after all the dev was the one who said that the real fun starts after day 11.I hope his idea for fun is at least close to our idea of fun.If he is talking for more sex with husband,even for more kinky scene,anal par example, he is so wrong.
I agree on that one. The Good Wife stuff needs to be there, but only for us to decide against it. :sneaky:

Reactions: Cedrog

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
Dylan and Ellie are not even appear at the last update and you expect taboo sex ? Are you joking ? Taboo is not allowed. Not to mention that they are going to school so they are not adults.
I don't know what imaginary laws work in the games country but you can definitely be a legal adult and goto school in the US. One of my classmates was 20 when I graduated.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Huh? you're the one who's joking not me, this game has an incest tag so it should be expected. What "taboo" are you talking about? maybe on patreon but not here

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
.again that boring chat about money:(
C'mon now. I thought, after you read that, for the 1000 time, that you were getting used to it. I think it is boring as hell. Because it is every time the same shit. For me it is just a jealous debate. Nothing more. If that discussion again now goes on, I am out

Reactions: lockerxx

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Classes start! (Plus some info)
Some info:
1) There will be some changes in Sophia's class. Emma will change class with another girl (friend of Jennifer and Mia). If she's got the new style, then she's found new friends in which class she wants now. But even if she's still looking like a nerd, she wants to change because she thinks it's better for her.
Sophia will also have a new male student from the parallel class.
But Emma's little storyline will still continue if she and Sophia became friends. This makes thinkgs a little easier for me because otherwise I'd need to render extra scenes with the "cool" and the "nerdy Emma" all the time in addition to with doing the Aiden's tasks or not (with Zac and without him).

2) Working with such big scenes became pretty annoying with my limited VRAM of 11GB. I needed to split this scene in 3 renders because otherwise it wouldn't fit in my VRAM (even with reduced textures!). Then loading and saving such huge scenes, deleting things plus re-rendering if the pics don't fit together just sucks and costs many unnecessary hours of time.
What would be a huge help is the Titan RTX with 24 GB VRAM. Then I could render such scenes just in one go and save time and especially nerves. Actually my current two RTX 2080 Ti's are OK and the Titan isn't really much faster. But the VRAM for my project is just essential! The price of the Titan RTX is of course an absolute insolence and a pure rip-off of Nvidia. And I need two! Plus they probably need a special cooling system because Nvidia's basic GPU models have shitty cooling systems! So until the next game day I'll try to replace my current GPUs with the Titans (except another model will be released with similar VRAM)!

Derptronic

Jun 10, 2018
What would be a huge help is the Titan RTX with 24 GB VRAM. Then I could render such scenes just in one go and save time and especially nerves. Actually my current two RTX 2080 Ti's are OK and the Titan isn't really much faster. But the VRAM for my project is just essential! The price of the Titan RTX is of course an absolute insolence and a pure rip-off of Nvidia. And I need two! Plus they probably need a special cooling system because Nvidia's basic GPU models have shitty cooling systems! So until the next game day I'll try to replace my current GPUs with the Titans (except another model will be released with similar VRAM)!
Ah yes, there's the classic "I need better equipment again" claim we've come to expect from L&P.

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
Working with such big scenes became pretty annoying with my limited VRAM of 11GB. I needed to split this scene in 3 renders because otherwise it wouldn't fit in my VRAM (even with reduced textures!). Then loading and saving such huge scenes, deleting things plus re-rendering if the pics don't fit together just sucks and costs many unnecessary hours of time.
Holy mother of all shitty talks! :D
Right, enough vram to render all those unfappable filler scenes. And his overusing of exclamation marks is still at extreme level :alien:

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
Thank God I don't like this game that much. It had so much potential, but there are serious flaws which have prevented me from endorsing the project. I do endorse several others, but this one gets it too wrong in certain areas for me to even consider donating. And that's without mentioning the likely greed of the developer...

GodfatherII

Oct 27, 2018
you
View attachment 330378

Classes start! (Plus some info)
Some info:
1) There will be some changes in Sophia's class. Emma will change class with another girl (friend of Jennifer and Mia). If she's got the new style, then she's found new friends in which class she wants now. But even if she's still looking like a nerd, she wants to change because she thinks it's better for her.
Sophia will also have a new male student from the parallel class.
But Emma's little storyline will still continue if she and Sophia became friends. This makes thinkgs a little easier for me because otherwise I'd need to render extra scenes with the "cool" and the "nerdy Emma" all the time in addition to with doing the Aiden's tasks or not (with Zac and without him).

2) Working with such big scenes became pretty annoying with my limited VRAM of 11GB. I needed to split this scene in 3 renders because otherwise it wouldn't fit in my VRAM (even with reduced textures!). Then loading and saving such huge scenes, deleting things plus re-rendering if the pics don't fit together just sucks and costs many unnecessary hours of time.
you would think with all the money he has received he would have already upgraded to the titan video cards. no comment

Reactions: satoshi36
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes