Jack-ish

Jul 12, 2018
Dylan fuck her yet? Anyone fuck her yet or is the dev still jerking people around with boring teases?

Ad Hominem 2

Mar 26, 2019
Dylan fuck her yet? Anyone fuck her yet or is the dev still jerking people around with boring teases?
The truth is everyone is waiting for him to fuck Dylan or his friend, but all we have is bland sex with the husband on the way to the good wife (as if someone wasted time choosing this) and sexual tension. My advice to everyone is to follow the gameplays that come out the day after the updates and not waste time or money before making sure the game have a real scene.

Reactions: Jack-ish

Ad Hominem 2

Mar 26, 2019
I think more and more people have become aware of these methods that devs are using to string people along.
Not so much. A lot of people do not like the guy who developed the game because of the things he has already said (including other developers), but many fanboys come to defend anything that speaks against him. I think we'll see when the game is ready who was right ... If it's ready.

Reactions: Jack-ish

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Not so much. A lot of people do not like the guy who developed the game because of the things he has already said (including other developers), but many fanboys come to defend anything that speaks against him. I think we'll see when the game is ready who was right ... If it's ready.
I would maybe agree, if it were not for the fact that all the negatives are written by one and the same people from time to time and from year to year.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P Wants Titan RTX with 24 GB VRAM times TWO... Those cost $2,500 each and would get 48 GB of VRAM... A bit of an improvement over there current setup, but the cost is outrageous as it would also be more than that for added cooling and when you run multiple video cards in tandem it causes problems sometimes... Think of it like overclocking, but done by a crack head. It can be bad. Think Tim the Tool Man Taylor saying "More Power" on Tool time... Not good! It draws a lot more power and the added performence is only a fraction of what it should be. Big head ache.
Nvidia offer a solution: NVIDIA NVLINK
TITAN RTX NVLINK™ BRIDGE
79.99$

Last edited:
Reactions: yihman1

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Nvidia offer a solution: NVIDIA NVLINK
TITAN RTX NVLINK™ BRIDGE
79.99$

this page has tested combinations of
Titan RTX and GeForce RTX using NVLINK. So you can use 2 GeForce RTX and 1 Titan RTX = 2x11+24=46GB

Last edited:

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
I saw many of you writing about having 3 x 2080ti gives 33gb of vram or having 2 x Titan RTX gives 48gb of vram... Daz Studio doesn't work that way. For a scene Daz will dedicate all the memory on 1 card which means no matter how many 2080ti you have, you are limited to 11gb of VRAM per scene. Having 3 x 2080ti will decrease the rendering times but it wont give you freedom to add shitload of characters in 1 scene.
The scene size depends on VRAM (Daz will dedicate all the scene on only 1 card), the rendering time depends on the CUDA cores from all your cards combined

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
The scene size depends on VRAM (Daz will dedicate all the scene on only 1 card), the rendering time depends on the CUDA cores from all your cards combined
Sorry if I insist:
Ex: 3 x 2080ti gives 33gb. You say "Daz will dedicate all the scene on only 1 card", so Daz works with 11GB. BUT "rendering time depends on the CUDA cores from all your cards combined" so we talking about 3x4352 (one 2080ti has 4352 CUDA cores) SO 3xFASTER rendering time??

L&P , with 2 TItan RTX, gonna be able to work with bigger scene (24GB-11GB=13GB) and rendering faster (2x2080ti = 2x4352 CUDA cores) compare 2Titan RTX (2xTITAN= 2x4608 CUDA cores)
Rendering time 11% faster with 2 TITAN. No big deal. Better buy only 1 Titan for scene, and use NVLINK with 2x2080ti for render

Last edited:

roro

May 29, 2017
The way this game is now, i wonder why the husband did not ntr the wife by now ?? he should have been looking for pussy elsewhere married to wife who not have any sex like that he should have hired a hooker and then this game was not necceary.. :love: :p

Right now the wife acts like a non who never knew what the word sex means..
Sophia and Liam haven't had sex for a long time because of Liam. According to the dev, he's to tired because of his new job...

Reactions: codex35

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Last night I was playing some hoops and then I saw that kiddo playing 1-on-1 with his super hot mom. At first, it was just for fun but then things became more.. competitive and they started playing some tough defense, if you know what I'm saying.
It was interesting to watch and made me think that it would be good if this storyline could be explored more in this game..

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes