armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Maybe in 10 or 15 Days.
No way for release in 10 days,or even 15.You are talking for an update less than month since the last one.
I know that the 7 events are smaller than the ones in previous update but still we have 7 medium size scenes and unknown number of small.Not to mention after renders are done he still have like 7-10 days more work.Also if he just finish with renders for event 2,we still have 5 more.
My estimate is 25 days,maybe even more.

Haegemon

Jun 25, 2019
As for rendering the thing... This scene is a complex scene. It has TWELVE people in it, and that's just going to make things go super slow. It would likely be faster to do the following.

1) Get a picture of the classroom room with a camera and lighting setup with 0 people.
2) Render the 4 people in section 1. Save it. Delete the people.
3) Render the 4 people in section 2. Save it. Delete the people.
4) Render the 4 people in section 3. Save it. Delete the people.
5) Take Images 1,2, and 3 and combine them in a way so that all 12 people are there.

Sometimes attempting a big image like this with 12 can cause things to freeze or other errors (maybe even over heat)
Many developers on Patreon have difficulties because the method of development is incorrect with the game industry standards.
If you must produce a movie, you have no choice but to render the full scene, and can take several hours or days to render even in multiple computers. If you pretend to produce an image for posters and publicity, you may have to render the full scene, but a sole image only takes several minutes in a middle specs rig depending on the quality and size of the resulting image. The arduous process is the pose and compose for the scene.
Then you may have the problem of lacking video ram, from a developer perspective, while making a scene and due to the weight of many 3D meshes and effects on the scene. But again this is only when you have to render an animation, generally video.

Devs for Visual Novels like AW&M tend to render images for the users to load each time they make an update, and that has a bad consequence, it increases the file size of the whole project. Most Novels are now to nearly 2GB with little content, being basically 2D.
A real 2D game is made of static images, sprites and transparency masks.

So in this scene for example, you have to render the static background, those images which never change (If you need day and night, then you would have two backgrounds). Those can be reused multiple times every time a scene occurs at the same place.
Then the sprites are the moving objects, people and items. Those are rendered in the 3D program alone with a transparent background or chroma. These can be rendered doing different moves and tasks, most of them can be reused on multiple scenes. And finally to interlace backgrounds with sprites...these are put on layers and then with the use of a transparency mask, which is basically a black & white solid image to indicate the main program which parts of an image are visible through other images on upper layers, you can make it work. All the stuff, however, is controlled by code... and that is more complex than linking simple images in an array.

Sorry for the long text, but I thought it was needed some explanation after the arguing in the previous posts.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Nope. This game should be called:
Best mom multipractition ...who also can manage the life to fuk son, husband, neighbour, janitor, personal gym trainer...and return home to do wife and mother things washing, cooking, shoping, play music...this mommust have stamina level 9999

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I would love too see that Janitor shower scene...BBC janitor fuk her brains off. Rape her or something like that. I gotta 1 more Q:
- I have follow the bad wife points to fuk son...but I getting rape scene in metro, only when I play the good wife way and fuk or stay loyal to husband.

Reactions: mexican22

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
wow 800 pages.
Well the thread needs a deep cleaning at least 300 pages:)
BTW I wonder how we will get first consumed lesbian relation in next 6 days,if we almost don't have Alyssa/Vicky/Nathalie in the last updates.As much as I want her first to be Ellie,let's be honest-tha chance for that is minimal.
Also for fans of interracial we are at least 10 game days away from that,probably even 15 days.
Come after 4 years to be sure.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
BTW I wonder how we will get first consumed lesbian relation in next 6 days,if we almost don't have Alyssa/Vicky/Nathalie in the last updates.As much as I want her first to be Ellie,let's be honest-tha chance for that is minimal.
Also for fans of interracial we are at least 10 game days away from that,probably even 15 days.
Come after 4 years to be sure.
You do realise that this could be a shame ?? he is already complaining about the lag of vram for his videocard, i doubt he will be releasing some real sex scenes due to lag of vram. those scenes will be massive maybe he will do remaster when the good part of the game starts.

Reactions: GodfatherII

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
If he dont have vRAM, why da fuk he starting to create something ???
I cannot understand ppl...they starting to do surgery without having the tools and proper equipment. Its like u start to fuk but u dont have balls enough tu pump yo vRAM (vaginal RAMMING).

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Yeah, These 300 pages include:

- What L&P makes for money
- When is the next Update comming up
- Guys complaining, that they will never Play that game again

Have I forgott something armion?

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Husband already fuked her years by years...dude, its like you play (lets say) Far Cry 3 500 times and u know every single thing and spot on yo wife in yo game or sim,ilar shit. He gets enough of her...its the modern marriage problems...when u fuk yo wife too many times in first couple of years....its statrs to get bored as fuk.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017

Well, fanboys that try to defend any legitimate mistake or a bad decision or stuff that devs say, are at the same lvl of bad as 100% haters that say they will never play every new update, so that would need some cleaning aswell, just sayin. :rolleyes:

Leave only previews. :unsure:

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Of course you missed the top 3 questions:) besides next update.
1.Where is the walkthrough?
2.Can A,B,C etc character fuck Sophia?
3.Where is the android version?

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes