Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Of course you missed the top 3 questions:) besides next update.
1.Where is the walkthrough?
2.Can A,B,C etc character fuck Sophia?
3.Where is the android version?
So, my were 4,5 and 6.? Damn, I thought, that on of that were in the Top 3.

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
Sooo...
when the new updates cumming ??
I already pay for last month...
I need that janitor to rape Sofia brains off with dat BBC in the shower

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Sorry if I insist:
Ex: 3 x 2080ti gives 33gb. You say "Daz will dedicate all the scene on only 1 card", so Daz works with 11GB. BUT "rendering time depends on the CUDA cores from all your cards combined" so we talking about 3x4352 (one 2080ti has 4352 CUDA cores) SO 3xFASTER rendering time??
Yes nexer more or less.
Having one Titan RTX and 2 x 2080ti could be best if he is planning to continue creating scenes with more than 3-4 characters per scene. He can use that one Titan RTX for creating larger scenes and those 2 2080ti will help with decreasing the rendering times.

Reactions: nexer

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Yeah, These 300 pages include:

- What L&P makes for money
- When is the next Update comming up
- Guys complaining, that they will never Play that game again

Have I forgott something armion?
-the same guys who complain asking when the next upgrade is coming :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Taker Fan

MichaelMyers

Sep 28, 2018
I think new update should be around 7th or 10th in nxt month...been following for a while now, maybe u should play another similar games till then.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I doubt so...cuz its already BETA phase.
We are not sure but we can make a guess that he is done only with 1 or 2 of the 7 scenes total in next update.
After renders are done he need 7-10 more days for dialogues,script,translation,bug hunt etc.
So there is simply no way to have a release in next 10-15 or even 20 days.

Reactions: GodfatherII

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
guys expect it around 10 -19 august .... this will help with anxiety and eagerness
and if somehow it comes a week earlier it would be great thing for all of us
come by to see teasers and any new info of developer

roro

May 29, 2017
I doubt so...cuz its already BETA phase.
The Beta you're talking about is the last update (the one with the bad English). 7-8 weeks separate almost every two consecutive updates, and there's no reason to believe the next update would be a different case...

Andre13

May 13, 2017
We shall C
If update came around 10th the nxt month...I will hype DEV to create bonus scene just 4 me, where the Janitor rape Sofia under the shower. That BBC must be put in use...I am tired of mods for thisgame where workers fuk here without even story or plot...they just said: ''yo, Sofia, u owe us sum bucks, lets fuk me an ma boys u fukin ho' ...''
And who do you think you are that the dev should make a scene just for you? Why he should waste time and renders on that shit? there are many people playing this game, who have different kinks, but here we have one guy who wants a scene just for him...

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes