armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Asking for a private scene is possible but you definitely need to spend a lot of money.Saw it in other games.
But that usualy involve something like 500-1000 EU.

• Wow
Reactions: lockerxx

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
Hey guys.,is there anyone who whant to share the CG of this game, or knows how to get it? it does not work with "UnRen"

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Hey guys.,is there anyone who whant to share the CG of this game, or knows how to get it? it does not work with "UnRen"
I personally use this -

You put these two files into your ''game'' folder of specific game, then launch the game it can take a minute then when game loads in you press exit and go to your main folder of the game and check ''unpacked'' folder, CG images will be there and other files.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
It is a patreon game if you didn't know it. Here is just a forum. Good luck in waiting... I bet that you will discuss the same things after 1-2 years.
I see, you're a new member so I don't blame you being ignorant about the fact that it's not incest on patreon but in here there is a way

Rizzrack

Apr 21, 2018
I personally use this -

You put these two files into your ''game'' folder of specific game, then launch the game it can take a minute then when game loads in you press exit and go to your main folder of the game and check ''unpacked'' folder, CG images will be there and other files.
Thanks it worked(y)

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes