19lala

Jun 27, 2019
nah Sophia makes herself a whore by agreeing with the buff. in fact Patricia saved Sophia from being a whore by interfering their kiss, but since Sophia said to meet later, I presume we will probably see better scenes in upcoming episodes.
I'm so excited. I'm gonna make Sophia a bitch: DCheating sounds like a good thing.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
amen.these two need to resolve their sexual tension:love:
What? There was sexuel Tension between them? When? Where? She only looked once at her Body. And that was, when Sophia saw her for the first time.

Day 19 or 20 is my guess.
Let's concentrate on what will come in next update.
Ellie,Aiden,Emma,Dylan,Sam,Amber+ some unknown event
Would that ot be a little late for them? There is so much going on between Sophia and Sam in a romantic way.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What? There was sexuel Tension between them? When? Where? She only looked once at her Body. And that was, when Sophia saw her for the first time.

Would that ot be a little late for them? There is so much going on between Sophia and Sam in a romantic way.
Well.That is not late,that is actualy the earliest possible day.After all Sophia will cheat with another male for the first time in day 19/20.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Taker Fan

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Well.That is not late,that is actualy the earliest possible day.After all Sophia will cheat with another male for the first time in day 19/20.
Is that confirmed? If yes, please indicate the source. He(LP) could just have just written something like that. Because he was tired of all the Questions. :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is that confirmed? If yes, please indicate the source. He(LP) could just have just written something like that. Because he was tired of all the Questions. :unsure:
You can try to check ths thread,but I think the massive purge delete all the pages 5 months ago.
And no there is nothing set on stone,but that actualy will make sense.After all she first will have sex with another woman/Alyssa,Vicky,Nathalie/.And that won't happen before day 15/16.Seriously we don't have a scene with any of them in next update and I doubt that Sophia will jump just after 2-3 more scenes with any of them.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Well, when she will really have sex with a women first, then I think it is Nathalie. It would fit more. She tease Sophia really hard. That's why I think she will seduce Sophia.

With Sam, well you think it can happen at day 19/20, would be romatnic. But she would then seduce him?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well, when she will really have sex with a women first, then I think it is Nathalie. It would fit more. She tease Sophia really hard. That's why I think she will seduce Sophia.

With Sam, well you think it can happen at day 19/20, would be romatnic. But she would then seduce him?
My wish is Sam to be first,but I have the feeling that will be someone from the "non-blackmail" events.
And I will like Vicky to be instead of Nathalie.After all Sophia already squeeze her back cheeks:)

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
My wish is Sam to be first,but I have the feeling that will be someone from the "non-blackmail" events.
And I will like Vicky to be instead of Nathalie.After all Sophia already squeeze her back cheeks:)
Well Sam did not Blackmail her. Or did you mean, that it would be someone form the Blackmail Events? By the way, it is also my wish, that Sam should be the first.

Oh yeah, after a hard Workout in the Gym, both are sweaty and salty. The Vicky will ask her, if she can squeez Sophias ass. and then later in the shower....:sneaky:

Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well Sam did not Blackmail her. Or did you mean, that it would be someone form the Blackmail Events? By the way, it is also my wish, that Sam should be the first.

Oh yeah, after a hard Workout in the Gym, both are sweaty and salty. The Vicky will ask her, if she can squeez Sophias ass. and then later in the shower....:sneaky:
I wonder how he will do the interracial arc.That is a massive fetish for many and anything less than 110% will be a huge disappointment.And no we won't see it in next 10 game days.

• Thinking Face

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I wonder how he will do the interracial arc.That is a massive fetish for many and anything less than 110% will be a huge disappointment.And no we won't see it in next 10 game days.
Well interracial is not in the Tags. I wonder if we get this. But, I am not a fan in most games. Because they are too sterotype in games.

Reactions: farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well interracial is not in the Tags. I wonder if we get this. But, I am not a fan in most games. Because they are too sterotype in games.
It is in the code of the game.There is no tag so far because the politics is to have tags only for actual content.

sophia_interracial = 0

We also have
alyssa,vicky,nathalie,emma and even claire in the code.
And the 4 major-dylan,ellie,sam and patricia.
And much more

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
interracial easy with the janitor and his third leg.
claire is the hairdreeser?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS
3.40 star(s) 486 Votes