armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
In the Pool. A lesbian incest threesome in the Pool. :love:
Outside pool will make the scene more easy to render.Not to mention sex in the pool is not that awesome like it realy sounds.
Especialy when we are talking for lesbain sex.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
Most likely at the end of this month. Than because summer is here 100% he will take a brake and we are going to wait 2 months until the next update.
What a surprise XD . They lie so good. The developer of Milfy City said he got healthy problems, now this developer is playing the same game :D . How stupid you have to be to believe on such a story.

Andre13

May 13, 2017
What a surprise XD . They lie so good. The developer of Milfy City said he got healthy problems, now this developer is playing the same game :D . How stupid you have to be to believe on such a story.
Well, after everything Icstor has put out, i'm willing to believe he might be burnt out, that took a tool on him and needed a well deserved rest. And who knows maybe LP really has some issues , we will never know.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Patricia is not a girl:)
She is closer to MILF cathegory.
well patricia is 33 but she hasn´t got kids so she is not a MILF.so far the only milfs are sophia,alyssa,claire the other soccer moms and the new unknow character from the second sidejob.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
well patricia is 33 but she hasn´t got kids so she is not a MILF.so far the only milfs are sophia,alyssa,claire the other soccer moms and the new unknow character from the second sidejob.
I doubt that we are using MILF only for women with child.After all there is a huge % of women that never have a child.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
But how about sexual tension between Sophia and her daughter Ellie. I waiting this for so long time :love:
I think it's quite weird as ellie is her daughter, and Sophia has been like a good mother to her from the beginning. It just doesn't work unless it's slowly introduced, however. Sophia and her sister work out well. besides it's also incest, but I am not sure how patreon will react.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Patricia is not a girl:)
She is closer to MILF cathegory.
MILF means either mother ... or mature ... so both are correct. according to telegraph women reach to at around 32, on average, and therefore 32 can be taken as the standard age when a woman turned into a MILF. For men it's 43. Since Patricia is 33, she is a MILF. so you are correct. I don't think we can use having kids as a criterion for classifying a woman as a MILF, as there are 16 years old girls with kids too. However, it's best to keep MILF label for women over 50 in real world as it can be offensive, because it indicates they are old.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
MILF means either mother ... or mature ... so both are correct. according to telegraph women reach to at around 32, on average, and therefore 32 can be taken as the standard age when a woman turned into a MILF. For men it's 43. Since Patricia is 33, she is a MILF. so you are correct. I don't think we can use having kids as a criterion for classifying a woman as a MILF, as there are 16 years old girls with kids too. However, it's best to keep MILF label for women over 50 in real world as it can be offensive, because it indicates they are old.
Didn't we use cougar for the women over certain age?

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Didn't we use cougar for the women over certain age?
None of these words have a specific age limit, so it's difficult to say are 30+, 40+, as people can have their own definitions. The typical definition for cougar is being an older experienced woman who seeks younger men. so what constitutes being older? There is no universal definition for that, but usually it's widely regarded as (as per the amount of thumbs up received in above site) cougars are 40 years old and above experienced women. So she can't be a virgin, inexperienced one, but can be married or not married or have children or not have children, but cougars hunt younger men, whereas MILF generally don't. As an example, women who for younger men in Africa, Asia, etc.. are cougars , but the older woman who lives in your neighbour, with whom you want to have sex is a MILF. Sophia is more like a MILF as she hesitates to go after younger men, but it appears as she can be turned into a cougar in high lust/low good wife path.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
None of these words have a specific age limit, so it's difficult to say are 30+, 40+, as people can have their own definitions. The typical definition for cougar is being an older experienced woman who seeks younger men. so what constitutes being older? There is no universal definition for that, but usually it's widely regarded as (as per the amount of thumbs up received in above site) cougars are 40 years old and above experienced women. So she can't be a virgin, inexperienced one, but can be married or not married or have children or not have children, but cougars hunt younger men, whereas MILF generally don't. As an example, women who for younger men in Africa, Asia, etc.. are cougars , but the older woman who lives in your neighbour, with whom you want to have sex is a MILF. Sophia is more like a MILF as she hesitates to go after younger men, but it appears as she can be turned into a cougar in high lust/low good wife path.
You know I am reading some UF series/Urban Fantasy/.One of the heroines was just called cougar:)
She is a skinwalker that transfrom primary into a mountain lion.And is more than 150 years old,but looks like 35.
So she is realy a cougar.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
You know I am reading some UF series/Urban Fantasy/.One of the heroines was just called cougar:)
She is a skinwalker that transfrom primary into a mountain lion.And is more than 150 years old,but looks like 35.
So she is realy a cougar.
:D cougar heroine, now that's something.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Well.That is not late,that is actualy the earliest possible day.After all Sophia will cheat with another male for the first time in day 19/20.
I do remember when L&P said day 19, but I'm really hoping it was a typo, because look what he said about day 16 in this post.
#4,248

And here he mentioned the 1st really hot lesbian scene on playable day 11.
#4,259

And for Taker Fan here is a little info about Sam I dug up. L&P says: With Sam it starts to get more "intimate" at playable day 9.
#4,333

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I do remember when L&P said day 19, but I'm really hoping it was a typo, because look what he said about day 16 in this post.
#4,248

And here he mentioned the 1st really hot lesbian scene on playable day 11.
#4,259

And for Taker Fan here is a little info about Sam I dug up. L&P says: With Sam it starts to get more "intimate" at playable day 9.
#4,333
You do realise that all these are from more than 1 year,right?
When he was actualy doing 1 day in less than 45 days.
Well that change last summer and pretty much all plans from back then are changed too.
Also there is simply no way to jump in 6 days from showing 1/3 areolas to sex with Sam.
About the lesbian scene if you realy think there will be sex in day 11 you realy are on hard drugs.
No lesbian sex before day 15.There is simply not enough progress with any of the female characters.Only Patricia is 1 step closer.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
#4,333
Thank you very much.

Also there is simply no way to jump in 6 days from showing 1/3 areolas to sex with Sam.
Why do you think so, that she will have not sex with Sam? I mean she showed him 1/3 areolas and teased him three times also. The jump would not be that big anymore. And we have more Updates or Uploads, where he is involed.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
You do realise that all these are from more than 1 year,right?
When he was actualy doing 1 day in less than 45 days.
Well that change last summer and pretty much all plans from back then are changed too.
About the lesbian scene if you realy think there will be sex in day 11 you realy are on hard drugs.
No lesbian sex before day 15.There is simply not enough progress with any of the female characters.Only Patricia is 1 step closer.
I wasn't implying sex with Sam on playable day 9. Just sounds like it's where the romance starts. And I'm just showing what the author himself said who also claims to have the story already written out. Sure he could have changed it by now, But I hope not. If he waits til playable day 19 for the sex to start then it looks like she'll be having 5 sexual encounters per playable day for the last 10 days, and will probably turn into "Elena's life" at that point. And Nope, I'm not on drugs, haven't touched em for at least 27 years.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I wasn't implying sex with Sam on playable day 9. Just sounds like it's where the romance starts. And I'm just showing what the author himself said who also claims to have the story already written out. Sure he could have changed it by now, But I hope not. If he waits til playable day 19 for the sex to start then it looks like she'll be having 5 sexual encounters per playable day for the last 10 days, and will probably turn into "Elena's life" at that point. And Nope, I'm not on drugs, haven't touched em for at least 27 years.
Yes, the romance started at day 9. Maybe earlier, with guitar lessons. But now she sees Sam in a more mature way. And she likes to tease him and likes it. When Liam told her how bad Sam was at Basketball, after the break, her simle was really….I have to say naughty. If this can be the right word for that.

Edit: I hope not , it will turn like "Elena's life". That would not fit.

Reactions: Creeping Death
3.40 star(s) 487 Votes