3.40 star(s) 106 Votes

James009

Jun 4, 2018
hey guys, there is a new post on the patreon page, can anyone share it...
its titled "reminding about todays dinner"....

Mar 1, 2018
If you all don´t fap all the time and get out, doing some sports, have a healty nutrition and get some happiness in your life, youll get older and older reaching 2026 without any problems and youll get your dirty nasty Sophia. In my opinion, im very thankful for having such a good rendered game with great pictures without any instant slut actions. Its a slow way, but slow way also means detailed character development. And thats the reason I like this game really much. Would prefer a non-incest and non-lesbian way. But just my opinion. Keep up the good work. And for the others: You dont have to pay for this so be happy.

Krokodil

Jul 9, 2018
Whenever ppl say wait for it, or something along those lines, I instantly remember a certain game that ppl are waiting for since 2007, and all they have are one or two random blog posts per year from dev...

Now that is patience... As for this game, meh, as long as we don't wait as we wait for Milfy City updates, I'm good... :)

JakeStr

May 22, 2017
Honestly, I think he could transition the Bennett blackmail route into an actual relationship, especially if he's not a fan of the path anyway. He could set it up as Bennett trying to act hard to cover up his actual feelings for Sophia.

armion82

Mar 28, 2017
Honestly, I think he could transition the Bennett blackmail route into an actual relationship, especially if he's not a fan of the path anyway. He could set it up as Bennett trying to act hard to cover up his actual feelings for Sophia.
If he did that there will be the biggest uproar so far:)
It's simple people don't like Bennett.Actualy don't like is too light:)
He is easy to discard with so many others that can replace him.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
He.. and a lot of others.. need a render farm. Honestly the f95 community should create one. ie when youre not using your computer you make it available and people schedule time on the farm..

3.40 star(s) 106 Votes