armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
i remember he put all the incest felish in the front page :LOL:.i write him remove all the incest from the first page.
Smart move.
I will add to remove all fetishes from front page including nudity and lingerie sets.
He realy should go with just AWAM from at least start of 2018.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Dan5k74 said:
I think the main difference lies in the appearance of the characters involved. In GGGB, all the characters look like adults, while in AWAM, certain characters like Dylan, Emma or Julia look more like eleven-year-olds than high school students.

But incest with adults is not allowed at patreon too, right? And GGGB is without patch there.
In the beginning of the story for AWAM, Ellie looked like she young as well including the beach scene, but during the club scene, L&P made Ellie look much older like she was in college. So he may have to redo some of his artwork to make them look much older than what Dan5k74 has stated what they look like now.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
just realized that circle surrounding number percentage is of two different shades removing any confusion at all
I guess you are not the only one:)
From 2 weeks I am trying to explain it to people here.
BTW for the 2 weeks we have some progress-from 10% rendered scenes we are now at 30%.Still long way to go.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
So i
Me not :cautious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So in this new setup, Dylan is not only a perv but he's an idiot lodger too..... REALLY!? :mad::mad::mad: I thought I could be a fan of Dylan, but even with the force changes, This is really ^%$&*^!. I hope there would be improvements with Dylan storyline... King of Wishful Thinking on my part. I might have to follow Ellie's Story now. :love::)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
So i

So in this new setup, Dylan is not only a perv but he's an idiot lodger too..... REALLY!? :mad::mad::mad: I thought I could be a fan of Dylan, but even with the force changes, This is really ^%$&*^!. I hope there would be improvements with Dylan storyline... King of Wishful Thinking on my part. I might have to follow Ellie's Story now. :love::)
welcome to the club of fans of ellie.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
If I had to guess, I would predict the next update being released around August 22nd.

There is still 110% total left for Created Scenes and Rendered Scenes. Then the final stage with translation and bug testing can take 8-9 days.

110% / 5% per day = 22 days. Plus 8-9 days = Around August 22nd.

That said, hopefully he can surprise us and it will be earlier.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
If I had to guess, I would predict the next update being released around August 22nd.

There is still 110% total left for Created Scenes and Rendered Scenes. Then the final stage with translation and bug testing can take 8-9 days.

110% / 5% per day = 22 days. Plus 8-9 days = Around August 22nd.

That said, hopefully he can surprise us and it will be earlier.
Your math is right only if he start working on 0.085 two weeks ago,not 6 weeks ago.
Let's hope he have some vacation during these weeks.Otherwise we definitely won't see the update in 30 days.
man development has been really delayed this time. Its been 45 days since last release
He mention in one of his posts that he hope that the update will be out no later than middle of September.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
That's not exactly what he said...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well very likely release before mid Septmeber is almost same:)
BTW I wasn't talking for exactly that post.It was some of the comments at patreon page.But after the new purge many comments was axed.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well very likely release before mid Septmeber is almost same:)
BTW I wasn't talking for exactly that post.It was some of the comments at patreon page.But after the new purge many comments was axed.
full day or half day? :unsure: L&P is working in the dylan events

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes