3.40 star(s) 106 Votes

James009

Jun 4, 2018
Didn't you watch Alien?
BTW why all assume that the surprise event will have something to do with the school?
We have some clue or is just a wish?
alien in the game ??
i didnt spot any alien...
please can you elaborate about alien..

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jr. Uploader
Jul 13, 2017
He.. and a lot of others.. need a render farm. Honestly the f95 community should create one. ie when youre not using your computer you make it available and people schedule time on the farm..
OMG, I have been dreaming of having enough money to build me a small render farm, that I could let my friends "use" (for a small, nominal fee) using about 10 servers with multiple Quadra's in em... ROFL

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
please update now.I'm so tired of waiting.I want to deceive my husband.
The next update will be before mid-September, as Lust&Blackmail said in one of his posts in Patreon. If you're optimistic, expect the update in early September, but if you're realistic come back in late September which is most likely to launch the update.

I just arrived from Seoul, totally bushed of the jet lag (plus slept all together maybe 5 hours the last 4 days) and with a small food intoxication (actual asian food needs really getting used to!), which went away while the flight back due to tablets!

Why I've been there? I already told it to some of my patrons personally. I'm planning a surgery in Seoul this year. So on Monday this week, right after my last teaser, I flew there for a consultation. The surgery will be around mid September and I will need to stay/rest in Korea for at least 2 weeks. I've been planning this for many years. You can see it as my "vacation" this year just with pain instead of fun!

Anyway, now I'll keep on working on the next update again and will try to progress as far as possible with the story until mid September! 0.085 will very very likely be released before this time. How far I'll get with 0.09, I'm not sure yet.

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
In August, it was said to come. Canceled? Why do these updates come so late?
I don't know, according to Lust&Blackmail it's because his level of perfection and class requires him to invest more and more time between updates, even if there has been a hardware upgrade, but well it's something that some simple imperfect mortals like us can't understand.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
In August, it was said to come. Canceled? Why do these updates come so late?
L&P:
Anyway, now I'll keep on working on the next update again and will try to progress as far as possible with the story until mid September! 0.085 will very very likely be released before this time. How far I'll get with 0.09, I'm not sure yet.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Am at the part where Dylan and Sam "learn" to swim with the mom. It just makes me want to stop playing this game, these people are too retarded.

Reactions: MArtin08sept

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
seems like 3 days gameplay per year if developer is willing to really push himself for the sake of patreons... but it may very well be 2 days only if he breaks 1 game day into 3 or 4 parts release .... so game may will continue for years to come and i really hope so because this is a fucking good game and i want it it to end
everything developer says on patreon about his game standards seems legit but the delays, small updates and extremely patience testing slow teasing story building doesnt help...
there should be brainstorming by developers and patreons and everybody else how to get fast updates
about a month delay from 45-55 day gap between updates to 100-110 day gap this time doesnt bother me as much because of surgery and associated rest but someone has to confront developer about timeline for ending the game

armion82

Mar 28, 2017
seems like 3 days gameplay per year if developer is willing to really push himself for the sake of patreons... but it may very well be 2 days only if he breaks 1 game day into 3 or 4 parts release .... so game may will continue for years to come and i really hope so because this is a fucking good game and i want it it to end
everything developer says on patreon about his game standards seems legit but the delays, small updates and extremely patience testing slow teasing story building doesnt help...
there should be brainstorming by developers and patreons and everybody else how to get fast updates
about a month delay from 45-55 day gap between updates to 100-110 day gap this time doesnt bother me as much because of surgery and associated rest but someone has to confront developer about timeline for ending the game
I doubt there is still someone so naive to believe that the game will be finished in 2020/2021.
It will be realy good if he menage to make the updates a little faster.Par example previous spring/summer we get 5 days for 6 months.I know that won't happen anymore but something like 3 days for 6 months will be awesome.

Oct 13, 2018
I dont care his personal problems. If he wants to make money from the game he have to the work on the game. He can go to another side of planet. Im deleting my subscribe of this topic. I wont follow anything about this game.

armion82

Mar 28, 2017
0.85 is coming maybe for late of this month or beginning of august now 0.09 late october or late november :unsure:
Probably around the end of next week we will know if the update will be out this month.With the new progress system we can make a fair guess.Also maybe he will release 0.0875 at middle September.Or like you said don't split the day and post second part in October/November.

lockerxx

May 10, 2017
Probably around the end of next week we will know if the update will be out this month.With the new progress system we can make a fair guess.Also maybe he will release 0.0875 at middle September.Or like you said don't split the day and post second part in October/November.
i am guessing half of day and then the other half.

3.40 star(s) 106 Votes