yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
The problem with a "Landlady" is that a landlord/lady typically does not live with their Tennant. Nor do they act in a parental way towards them. A nurse who has been around the family for some years, and is engaged to the father may act "motherly". Neither of the kids has a job either... So how would they even pay rent, and how come they would move half way across the country with a landlord? I have rented several homes in my life and known several other people who have rented homes. 0 of them ever lived with a landlord. "Roommates" ya sure, but not a "landlord". Landlord =/= roommate

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
lets just be honest, everyone is going to use incest patch at this point. no matter how much time and energy is devoted to build back story it wont match with the mindset we have played till now. just do usual BS landlady stuff and change the name of game. use the loophole which would be in best interest of all the parties - patreon, developer, player

Reactions: paintcabinet

roro

May 29, 2017
Why should the dev spend so much time altering the game? As far as I understand he won't change anything in the game. There is a dedicated site that he made just for that, and the game will be posted there. In his patreon page he will post either old versions of the game or a landlady version, but without any time consuming change in renders...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Why should the dev spend so much time altering the game? As far as I understand he won't change anything in the game. There is a dedicated site that he made just for that, and the game will be posted there. In his patreon page he will post either old versions of the game or a landlady version, but without any time consuming change in renders...
Well he definitely need to change a big part of the game, if nobody will make an incest patch.
Almost 100% of Dylan's content/meaning also Aiden,Bennett,some of Sam and Zack/,big chunk of Ellie and Patricia won't make sense at all if their are not a family.

roro

May 29, 2017
Well he definitely need to change a big part of the game, if nobody will make an incest patch.
Almost 100% of Dylan's content/meaning also Aiden,Bennett,some of Sam and Zack/,big chunk of Ellie and Patricia won't make sense at all if their are not a family.
It doesn't take a lot of time to replace every "mom, mother" with "landlady". It doesn't have to make a lot of sense, because nobody's going to play it. And if Patreon asks him, he can always say that someone made a patch...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It doesn't take a lot of time to replace every "mom, mother" with "landlady". It doesn't have to make a lot of sense, because nobody's going to play it. And if Patreon asks him, he can always say that someone made a patch...
Replacing them won't work.There is no way a landlady to care so much for a boy in order to accept the "offers" from Aiden and Bennett.Both scenes just don't work if they are not family.

Reactions: JagHond

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Exactly. It doesn't make an ounce of difference if the replacement makes any sense. It just needs to exist on Patreon. I don't think that Patreon bothers about any patches or mods, so long as they aren't mentioned on the Patreon site.

Reactions: JagHond and roro

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Replacing them won't work.There is no way a landlady to care so much for a boy in order to accept the "offers" from Aiden and Bennett.Both scenes just don't work if they are not family.
Are you going to play the non-incest version? If not, does it make any difference how ridiculous it is? I wouldn't touch a non-incest version with your dick! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond

LazarusLong

Jul 4, 2017
I look defently at the first Part of the Game, without an Incest Patch. Maybe some other Relationships has changed to, like are Dillan and Ellie still Siblings.
That could give a Clue of the futher Commings...

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Why you all talk about the rework of the game texts, did I misunderstand something? I thought he had already finished the rework?!

Patreon post on July 17th:
I already informed you per circular message that Patreon's forcing me to change some things in my game, which is violating their community guidelines. So I did it and refreshed the download link for version 0.08. The game has also another name now. .. Now I'll continue the work on the next update again!

Reactions: ibizadalton

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Patreon have killed most of the games with taboo theme. Devs have to change a lot to their games (story-dialogues) to remain to patreon and some other abandoned their games. Some of them take some risks to remain as close as they can to the original but most of them not. Also it is depending to the style of game how easy it is to make it and the effort and inventiveness of the dev.

I have tried some patches in some games and i found that they have many inconsistencies and the story and dialogues in many cases does not make sense with the patches and not without them. That is happening because patches does not restore anything, just change some names and a little dialogue. Restore means one thing: The dev makes the game as he like without taking into account patreon rules which means that he writes the story/text as he likes. Then the dev takes the text and change it with some random bullshit that probably does not make sense (it is at max 3 hours work and can do it everybody not necessarily the dev) and release the game on patreon. He can even release the game without text/dialogues. Then applying the patch all the text/dialogues are restored to the original.

Do devs doing something like that? The answer is obviously no. They change the story/dialogues to be the game compatible with patreon and then some of the community make a patch that change some names and some other words (even the word "incest" is not included in patches). That is something entirely different.

Devs do that because they afraid that they will kicked out. Patreon does not say that the words "mom" , "sister" are forbidden. Patreon doesn't allow "incest" theme games which mean that the game must clearly not include any elements that someone can think that they are any family relations. For example devs cannot post games without text and insert the text later with a patch. Patreon is not stupid and in some cases it closes its eyes but devs can't or don't want to take risks as long as they get money. MrDots was the only one that doesn't accept this and get his game outside patreon and that's the reason i respect him over all other devs even though i don't like his game so much.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
MrDots was the only one that doesn't accept this and get his game outside patreon and that's the reason i respect him over all other devs even though i don't like his game so much.
However, MrDots started another game, Melody, which has no incest, so he could retain his Patreon subscribers. MrDots only spends 1/3 of his time on Dating My Daughter.

At least they didn't abandon the game, like Dark Silver. I will never play another Dark Silver game.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
However, MrDots started another game, Melody, which has no incest, so he could retain his Patreon subscribers. MrDots only spends 1/3 of his time on Dating My Daughter.

At least they didn't abandon the game, like Dark Silver. I will never play another Dark Silver game.
That's the least for me too. I could almost say the same about this one... from a good start, it's ending in a disappointing way.

With best regards.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes