armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
100!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Only created scene.We have at least 2 more weeks for rendering,altering art,programming,translation and let's not forget checking the game for bugs and continuity errors.And updating the walkthrough and character files.
And don't forget that some bad hacker must make an incest patch:)

GodfatherII

Oct 27, 2018
Only created scene.We have at least 2 more weeks for rendering,altering art,programming,translation and let's not forget checking the game for bugs and continuity errors.And updating the walkthrough and character files.
And don't forget that some bad hacker must make an incest patch:)
Lol you're right

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
I dont think a hacker will have to make an incest mod. It is very likely that L&P will post some random links to the game's old version in the patreon release, while the newest release will be distributed from his website. Dont forget, over half of his supporters are probabaly in it for the incest. L&P would never take a risk on some random hacker making the incest mod over delivering it himself.

Reactions: roro

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I dont think a hacker will have to make an incest mod. It is very likely that L&P will post some random links to the game's old version in the patreon release, while the newest release will be distributed from his website. Dont forget, over half of his supporters are probabaly in it for the incest. L&P would never take a risk on some random hacker making the incest mod over delivering it himself.
Shhhh.Don't said that.We know,but for Patreon we must keep the story about the anonymous hacker that made an incest patch.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
ready to see the top of Sophia's nipples once again, then another 3-4 month wait as dev undergoes elective surgery in the plastic surgery capital of the world Seoul, SK.

wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
Great concept but no sex? I am not particularly interested in teenage boys neither. This had so much potential. Thank you anyways.

Reactions: Haynaku

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
The reason why it has become this hard to wait, is because he hasnt posted a teaser for so long. He said he would post one at 85% completion, but he skipped a scene and went directly to 90%. Couldnt hurt to put a small image.....

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The reason why it has become this hard to wait, is because he hasnt posted a teaser for so long. He said he would post one at 85% completion, but he skipped a scene and went directly to 90%. Couldnt hurt to put a small image.....
Well, His planned teaser at 85% was for noon event 2b. Since that event was moved to v0.9, I'm sure he didn't want to spoil the Dylan event before 2b and wanted it to be a surprise. I guess a teaser could have given away some hints on how Dylan's story might have progress.

Although I would have enjoyed a teaser, It's a little suspenseful to wait and see what is going to happen when the game is released.

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
8 events, could they be ?
1. ellie bathroom
2. aiden classroom
3. emma
4. asshole teacher teacher's room
5. (janitor or some lesbian or aiden 2nd surprise task on same day)
6. (surprise sam got to have one event per day)
7. dylan 1
8. dylan 2

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
8 events, could they be ?
1. ellie bathroom
2. aiden classroom
3. emma
4. asshole teacher teacher's room
5. (janitor or some lesbian or aiden 2nd surprise task on same day)
6. (surprise sam got to have one event per day)
7. dylan 1
8. dylan 2
The additional scenes are probably just small events 4-10 renders like the postman,the dentist visit or walking to her home.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes