armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Sorry, my grammer is not the best. But I thought it was clear in my Review. If it was not, then I am sorry.
So, will there be sex then? Do you know someting?
You mean day 12?No.
For female we know will be around day 15-16.
Sex with another male-day 19.

May 4, 2017
It's been what 2 months since the last update, glad I cancelled my pledge with the previous update. The increase in render quality doesn't even come close to making up for the lack of content and the writing is starting to go downhill from here it seems. Husband loses money wife sells herself to keep them from losing everything. That is the most lazy ass writing ever I hate games like that.

D

Deleted member 840101

This game came out before first post ... Oct 21, 2017 Its been way to over due for some ACTION! :love: :unsure: So complaining is way justified!
You aren't completely right. You know very well that you cannot expect sophia to turn into a bitch like woman all of a sudden. Because the dev said clearly the script is already written and its a slow pace game.
The only problem is the updates are released very slowly. If you can complain, you can complain only about the time gap between the updates which is already happening everyday in this thread.:)

Last edited by a moderator:

ComixFan

Apr 15, 2019
I’m glad I gave up on AWAM. It should be called: “Some Whore Everyone Fucks”. SWEF.
The Dev starts a storyline (like with the Son’s friend) then stops. Then she is blackmailed or Raped by some stranger. Spoiler... it happens over and over again. I think he has a Rape Fantasy about his mom or girlfriend. Speaking of which, shouldn’t the OP have added Tag for Rape and NTR?
PS: if you haven’t played “Timestamps” check it out. That Dev added a “tribute” ;) to this Dev in one of the scenes... Hilarious!
So if you’re into VN that rambles incoherently (and new releases that don’t have sex scenes) this is for you.
D-E-L-E-T-E!
PPS: there is a “Ignore thread”
choice at the top of every thread. I’d suggest you use it.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Crunched version of v0.08.

Note:
This is an unofficial modified version of this game and is unsupported by the developer.

Images, video, and audio each have reduced quality. No whining, and no guarantees everything will work as intended.

Original 1.82GB
Download Win (399MB): - - - -

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes