Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
I am mostly into m/s incest. But I don't find Dylan interesting. Maybe I'll change my mind later.
Maybe not. I will never get tired to write and or tell what a jackass he is. I never had that, that I hated a Charakter so much in the beginning. I wish I could explain that. But unfortunately I can't explain that

Maybe someone can help me?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
To be honest, I am saving the lesbian stuffs for revisits.

I am mostly into m/s incest. But I don't find Dylan interesting. Maybe I'll change my mind later.
Wish I could I just can't turn those ladies down :love: with regards to Dylan to me he just seems like a little boy and Sophie has to fight his battles for him it just doesn't appeal to me, is he supposed to be 18? honestly, if he can't man up at that age he has no hope.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Maybe not. I will never get tired to write and or tell what a jackass he is. I never had that, that I hated a Charakter so much in the beginning. I wish I could explain that. But unfortunately I can't explain that

Maybe someone can help me?
I mentioned in a couple of post page's back that Dylan's seems to have more negative traits than positive traits. I'm hoping that his storyline will evolve and will get much better. Right now, Sam has a better storyline than Dylan, but lets see how this is going to play out.

I'm not really a Sam fan atm and I'm hoping for an improvement to Dylan's story, but if Dylan's continues down the path it's going, that could change.

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Wish I could I just can't turn those ladies down :love: with regards to Dylan to me he just seems like a little boy and Sophie has to fight his battles for him it just doesn't appeal to me, is he supposed to be 18? honestly, if he can't man up at that age he has no hope.
That's one of the traits I hate about Dylan that the author made for him. It anger's me right now, but I'm willing to keep an open mind in hopes that the author improves his character.

Reactions: farrah and Mormont

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Just the father should help the boy or he himself take everything into his own hands. And not the mother solve all his problems. :unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just the father should help the boy or he himself take everything into his own hands. And not the mother solve all his problems. :unsure:
Well after the ending of the last update depending on what route you have taken the Father is not exactly the wisest either, but as I said Dylan is supposed to be 18 take a stand against the bully fair enough he might get his ass kicked it's a lot more respectable than hiding behind your parents

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
but its character looked like a boy around his 14th to be honest he is the real pervert from the beginning of this game

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
but its character looked like a boy around his 14th to be honest he is the real pervert from the beginning of this game
And creepy and also, he is a Sissy on top of that.

Dr.Fapalot: No, that is not it. I guess it is just like in real life. You see someone and you do not like him. Even so that Person has never done something bad to you.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DrDougDoesDOS

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Dylan's Traits from my previous post - https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-08-beta-lust-passion.5944/page-769#post-2006286

The Creepy thing I agree with you completely.

The sissy thing I'm not too sure about. Example - In the courtyard of the school Dylan and his teammate was surrounded by Aiden's gang. Could he have fought back, possibly? But that scene was like bring a knife to a gun fight. Chances are that Dylan and Zac would have had their %$^ handed to them.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Dr.Fapalot: No, that is not it. I guess it is just like in real life. You see someone and you do not like him. Even so that Person has never done something bad to you.
ahh, your first impression I take it. you didn't like him from the start based off appearance?

Dec 30, 2017
The moment mc left her husbond is the moment i knew that they loose the house.

The moment mc saw her husbond still awake is the moment i knew the mc was about to get fucked up. Then they mention the mafia boss and patricia's husband.

If i will be given a opportunity, i would choose her sister's husband over the mafia boss.

But yeah, that kissing scene between Mc and Patricia was the best scene so far for me. <3

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The moment mc left her husbond is the moment i knew that they loose the house.

The moment mc saw her husbond still awake is the moment i knew the mc was about to get fucked up. Then they mention the mafia boss and patricia's husband.

If i will be given a opportunity, i would choose her sister's husband over the mafia boss.

But yeah, that kissing scene between Mc and Patricia was the best scene so far for me. <3
Well, the author did say that Liam is not cheating on her, so this could be a way that she might leave him when the story progress or it will open up an indecent proposal scene.

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
ahh, your first impression I take it. you didn't like him from the start based off appearance?
I guess, you can call that so. But then later it was his attitude and Charakter also plus his creepiness. It is harder to explain in english as in german. Sorry.

Reactions: madbloke

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Dylan's Traits from my previous post - https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-08-beta-lust-passion.5944/page-769#post-2006286

The Creepy thing I agree with you completely.

The sissy thing I'm not too sure about. Example - In the courtyard of the school Dylan and his teammate was surrounded by Aiden's gang. Could he have fought back, possibly? But that scene was like bring a knife to a gun fight. Chances are that Dylan and Zac would have had their %$^ handed to them.
I hope in the future Dylan will be able to prove himself as a man. I can understand Zac, the boy grows up without a father. But Dylan is not. I hope he will can surprise us.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I hope in the future Dylan will be able to prove himself as a man. I can understand Zac, the boy grows up without a father. But Dylan is not. I hope he will can surprise us.
I hope so too, but Dylan's father is not actually a great father figure in the filthy path (Sorry, I'm trying to keep spoiler down for people who hasn't played the path yet.)

Reactions: JagHond

Jansen

May 8, 2017

29 Likes

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes