Mar 1, 2018
If you all don´t fap all the time and get out, doing some sports, have a healty nutrition and get some happiness in your life, youll get older and older reaching 2026 without any problems and youll get your dirty nasty Sophia. In my opinion, im very thankful for having such a good rendered game with great pictures without any instant slut actions. Its a slow way, but slow way also means detailed character development. And thats the reason I like this game really much. Would prefer a non-incest and non-lesbian way. But just my opinion. Keep up the good work. And for the others: You dont have to pay for this so be happy.

Kronordil

Jul 9, 2018
Whenever ppl say wait for it, or something along those lines, I instantly remember a certain game that ppl are waiting for since 2007, and all they have are one or two random blog posts per year from dev...

Now that is patience... As for this game, meh, as long as we don't wait as we wait for Milfy City updates, I'm good... :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Honestly, I think he could transition the Bennett blackmail route into an actual relationship, especially if he's not a fan of the path anyway. He could set it up as Bennett trying to act hard to cover up his actual feelings for Sophia.
If he did that there will be the biggest uproar so far:)
It's simple people don't like Bennett.Actualy don't like is too light:)
He is easy to discard with so many others that can replace him.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
He.. and a lot of others.. need a render farm. Honestly the f95 community should create one. ie when youre not using your computer you make it available and people schedule time on the farm..

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Didn't you watch Alien?
BTW why all assume that the surprise event will have something to do with the school?
We have some clue or is just a wish?
alien in the game ??
i didnt spot any alien...
please can you elaborate about alien..

Kendra Denimore

Donor
Jul 13, 2017
He.. and a lot of others.. need a render farm. Honestly the f95 community should create one. ie when youre not using your computer you make it available and people schedule time on the farm..
OMG, I have been dreaming of having enough money to build me a small render farm, that I could let my friends "use" (for a small, nominal fee) using about 10 servers with multiple Quadra's in em... ROFL

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
please update now.I'm so tired of waiting.I want to deceive my husband.
The next update will be before mid-September, as Lust&Blackmail said in one of his posts in Patreon. If you're optimistic, expect the update in early September, but if you're realistic come back in late September which is most likely to launch the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mrSpanker

Dec 12, 2018
In August, it was said to come. Canceled? Why do these updates come so late?
I don't know, according to Lust&Blackmail it's because his level of perfection and class requires him to invest more and more time between updates, even if there has been a hardware upgrade, but well it's something that some simple imperfect mortals like us can't understand.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes