armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Im gonna just not look at this page for a year and see if anything has happened at that point in time. See you guys in the future.
1 year is too short.For example we are almost one year since the game go realy slow.In that time we get 3 game days.
If you look for lesbian sex check 2021.For sex with another male come here no early than 2022.
Next year we probably will go with some lesbian action and maybe finaly Sophia will show her tits to Dylan and Sam.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
day 11 is the first hot lesbian scene(not sex :( yet) i am guessing a ellieXjulia scene not a sophia with another woman.

Apr 22, 2019
Want to say MANY thanks to the game developer team.

I suppose that scenario writer is woman - woman psychology and way of expression pictured exactly. Clever!

MC is caring, loving wife and mother, innocent, not bitchy, calm and well educated. Rare treasure nowadays!

Woman models are pieces of sculpture art. *Sigh* Text is of literature. Beautiful!

Apparently autor cares and concerns about characters. Sign of decent novel!

Evidently that woman nature has demans. And those demans are STRONG, persistent and can't be ignored. But who cares...

Husband works like a gally slave to support family, that even can't satisfy his wife anymore.
Only a couple of decades he was young horny tenager fucking machine fond of girls and their hot mothers.
But who remembers that now... Pity!

If it (even the "Filthy" way) leads to MC life devastation, I will be really sad. Believe she deserves better share.

And a humble wish: because we are all here "some kind of perverts" so,
if it ends with a few hot steamy interracial gangbangs with Sophia and Patricia and
Sophia with a bunch of horny students, that would be highly appreciated. )))

With best regards, Ivan,
Can I ask what do you smoke? I need the same

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
day 11 is the first hot lesbian scene(not sex :( yet) i am guessing a ellieXjulia scene not a sophia with another woman.
Not sure will that scene happen after that Logan thing at the club?
Do we have some indications that we must skip the club and Logan in order to finish with Ellie/Julia?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Not sure will that scene happen after that Logan thing at the club?
Do we have some indications that we must skip the club and Logan in order to finish with Ellie/Julia?
logan and ellie just dance is not like ellie go to bathroom and give logan a blowjob.too soon for that :LOL: and yes we meet the new female for the second job .but first we neet to end day 10!!!

• Haha
Reactions: JagHond and farrah

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
logan and ellie just dance is not like ellie go to bathroom and give logan a blowjob.too soon for that :LOL: and yes we meet the new female for the second job .but first we neet to end day 10!!!
I still think that both second jobs are realy unnecessary so early in the game.We anyway won't see any real progress in both for next 10 days.Like I realy doubt she will even have something with the old guys before having sex with Sam,Dylan and some other guys.Meaning no early than day 25.The alternative job have more chance but we already have tons of potential female lovers-like at least 7 others.So also I doubt sex in that route before day 20 or probably even later.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I still think that both second jobs are realy unnecessary so early in the game.We anyway won't see any real progress in both for next 10 days.Like I realy doubt she will even have something with the old guys before having sex with Sam,Dylan and some other guys.Meaning no early than day 25.The alternative job have more chance but we already have tons of potential female lovers-like at least 7 others.So also I doubt sex in that route before day 20 or probably even later.
the male lovers are more liam,dylan,sam,bennet,aiden and her class,the two collage guys,the hobos in the park and the two rapists,Neil (sam y and julia father) the two old man,one of logan friends,carl (patricia husband),the movers,the mafia boss, and maybe the gym guys :eek:.the new femele could be another lover from the same age of sophia (so far all the other girls are young)or maybe incest:unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
the male lovers are more liam,dylan,sam,bennet,aiden and her class,the two collage guys,the hobos in the park and the two rapists,Neil (sam y and julia father) the two old man,one of logan friends,carl (patricia husband),the movers,the mafia boss, and maybe the gym guys :eek:.the new femele could be another lover from the same age of sophia (so far all the other girls are young)or maybe incest:unsure:
The point was that Sophia definitely won't do anything on any of the 2 routes earlier than let say Patricia/Alyssa/Vicky or Sam/Dylan.So they both can be itroduce later like 1 week later,when Sophia will be much more corrupted and more willing.
Now we just will waste more render times to progress slow another 2 routes.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
The point was that Sophia definitely won't do anything on any of the 2 routes earlier than let say Patricia/Alyssa/Vicky or Sam/Dylan.So they both can be itroduce later like 1 week later,when Sophia will be much more corrupted and more willing.
Now we just will waste more render times to progress slow another 2 routes.
sure the second job is most a introduction and for the old dudes now they want to do sexual things with sophia before they die :LOL:
L&P goes for a slow corruption my guess is every is Step by Step.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
sure the second job is most a introduction and for the old dudes now they want to do sexual things with sophia before they die :LOL:
L&P goes for a slow corruption my guess is every is Step by Step.
I know but why we don't have at least one of the routes introduce much later like day 20-25 when Sophia is already corru[ted on 100%?You know making all routes slow progress is bad as making all routes immediate fuck.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I know but why we don't have at least one of the routes introduce much later like day 20-25 when Sophia is already corru[ted on 100%?You know making all routes slow progress is bad as making all routes immediate fuck.
but remember not all the routes will be available in the future like the side jobs or dylan and sam.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
but remember not all the routes will be available in the future like the side jobs or dylan and sam.
That doesn't mean that he will abandon them.He still need to work on them.So instead of keeping one or two paths for the latest days of the game he throws all in first 10 days.And all of them will go slow.Because let's face it he won't put a side character to be the first/or second,third/ fuck for Sophia neither male or female.And both side jobs are screaming side characters:)

loverock2401

Jul 9, 2017
Yeah, yeah, a few arrogant trolls absolutely not reading what he meant immediately blamed and attack him. I do not care about they trolls, I talked with him many times and I better know what he really is. And I am silent about the fact that these trolls were those who previously hated this game. Yeah, a "coincidence" o_O
totaly agree with you

Reactions: JagHond and farrah
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes