VN - Ren'Py - A Wife and Mother [v0.205] [Lust & Passion]

1. 5.00 star(s)

HennKyun

Perhaps one of the slowest build-ups I've seen in an adult game, but patience paid off big time. The second part/season has ramped things up a notch and the render/animation quality has jumped quite high. I love the developer's usage of public environments (especially the school setting) with colorful characters, making this a thrilling journey.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Imperius_9737

due to the fact that no matter the progress sophia makes, it always seems to be 2 steps forward 500 back and L&P is just toying with the players at this point. the game is sad and ill be 60 before any real content is created.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

omer faruk

DO SOME PROGRESS!!!! I DONT KNOW HOW LONG WE WAIT SOME PROGRESS FOR THIS GAME. BUT STILL UPDATES ARE TERRIBLE. THIS GAME ISNT GOING FURTHER. ALWAYS USELESS UPDATES. WHEN WE CAN SEE THIS GAME FINISHED, I AM VERY CURIOUS ABOUT THAT.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

bibinex

Renders are good but other than that this game took a nosedive since I first supported it.

At the moment the writing is atrocious and developer keeps changing main character's face. You will feel like you are playing with 4 different main characters. Very unrealistic.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Ak-19

first of all the new Sophia face is a real mess and the last update confirm it, beyond this the game is a joke the slow pace is ridiculous and there is no longer a plot only no sense scene each update.
    I don't see future for this game anymore, a real waste
  6. 1.00 star(s)

dillinger111

milking donors for years, tiny updates every quarter of the year, no real progress. game needs a clearer direction, and be upfront with players/donors. people followed this game for a long time, dev need to be more transparent
  7. 1.00 star(s)

LeaveMeALoan

ONLY a handjob scene to show when we've had close to no news whatsoever from dev. This 'slowburn' that people keep talking about is entirely non-existent. Save yourself the disappointment, leave this game to die a slow death. Don't fall into dev's honeypot words and false promises.

Game has been in development limbo for 7 years now. This is leagues past Patreon baiting, this is straight up money farming.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

BishopPartisan

it's been going on for a very very long time now and didn't live up to my expectations after all these years, the outlook was great and the graphics got better over the years but the directing got bad, there are several routes in the game and playing on one of them could result in having nothing to playing for more than a year or so, and the list goes on and on.
    there are positive events in there too though (to my preference of course), the events with sam/dylan/amber/ellie for instance - but in the end it all comes down to the execution/directing in my opinion which is terrible to be honest, as player you'd forget who is who by the time next update is out.
    not to mention the unnecessary characters and events in the game, which has been source of all the criticism and backlash from the community.
    in the end i'm giving it 3 stars even though i should have gave it less comparing it to other games with ton of contents but hey i loved some memorable scenes in there and i have to be fair.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

AnyName'llDo

The pacing could knock this down a star for some, but I think the quality makes up for it. Don't know what the dev will do if patrons mostly give up on it after so many years of development, but enough of that. The game is excellent. Attractive female MC with slow burn corruption, and interesting characters throughout. The story and renders are among the best on here. Choices matter. Even if this game were to never be completed, I would enjoy replaying what's already been created.
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Candy Suxx

1. Slowest game progression in terms of story and character arcs
    2. Updates keep getting shorter and crappy
    3. The new look of the main female character just made her look worse
    4. Too many characters and stories are unnecessarily added
    5. One good update is followed by a year of disappointment
  11. 1.00 star(s)

userxz135023034060564498

as others have said it started off good and all but then after the second part it just fell apart the story is all over the place you dont know what the main story is you get the case of the blue balls from all of the no sex content except for the teasing or foreplay.
    if you want to call it that the story was good and done well in part 1 but 2 it took a turn only thing good about part 2 so far is the renders are updated and dont look to bad
  12. 1.00 star(s)

onefingersalute

the game started off good but then as you progress you find out that this is in fact one of the longest slow burning games of all time blue balls every which away . the story is not to bad starting off but about half way in with side jobs and stories it seems to have jumped ship with the main story line and blurred what is main story and all the side stories together it seems and the story no long is realistic or believable anymore . renders are good except for the new look of sophia that is another story in of itself
  13. 5.00 star(s)

jackdanniels

I decided to follow the "secret lesbian" good wife, and a "lovely" mom with her son and daughter path... It took only a billion years for the first sex scene to happen in the game and was with her husband. There are so many corruption paths that seems you can go fucking around with everyone. I'm a big fan of games with female protagonists/corruption where you can choose if the woman is sluty or not. Great game.
  14. 3.00 star(s)

jkvertigo

This game will be finished after Luffy finds the One Piece. Good quality but the updates are too short and too far between to consider this game anything but a huge patreon cash bag.

After 4+ years of development our MC manage to score some kisses and nothing else
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Eh Yo Fish

Simply perfect game, I dare say it is one of the best on this page.

Graphics and characters are very well done

I like the fact that the MC is female (the vast majority of games the MC is male and that gets boring)

The story does not have as many cliches as most games (In those games you just start playing and you are practically fucking everyone, in this one no, I liked that)

And personally I do not like that there are routes of lesbianism, but hey, that is optional.

10/10
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Davidv0069

Its a bit of a slow burn at first but some of the scenes literally are the sexiest I've seen in a AVN. Its long and you have to keep track of your story track. If you get all the way to the end there are several tracks you could end up on changing a lot of content. Well worth the time!
  17. 4.00 star(s)

TheZelenkov13

I almost gave up on this game a few times at the start. It was slow, kinda boring, and had a lot of unnecessary scenes. Like, if someone gets into a car, just cut to them at their destination—we don’t need a detailed render of the car ride. But I stuck with it because the characters looked great, and I sensed there might be a fun story in there.

And there was! As I kept playing, I really started to enjoy how Sophia slowly becomes more open. If you’re looking for a game where you can jump right into the action, this isn't for you. It’s a very slow burn. Personally, I like games that take their time to build up, establish characters, and make you work toward something. This game nails that, and it gets better and better at teasing the player as it goes on.

The writing is mostly solid, with just a few grammatical errors. Some of the characters are pretty interesting, but it’s really the relationships you develop with them that steal the show. I’m definitely looking forward to the next update to see how much farther Sophia will push her boundaries!
  18. 1.00 star(s)

LordWanze

A lot of reviews already stated many core criticism about this mess.

I simply add forced sex scene with husband, falling off lesbian routes if you don't couple them with men, constant loss of lesbian scenes if you avoid interactions with men, ridiculous blackmail B's that is mandatory for lesbian LI...

The list is way longer. Just not worth anyone's time.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

1nsomn1a

Everything has already been said before me.
    I feel like when we F95ers go to hell, we'll be forced to play this game forever, waiting months (sometimes half a year) for the next update where the MC doesn't get laid (again, obviously). At some point, due to the abnormally large size of the balls, we will have to play while standing. Forever...
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Nerchiaman

I'd give 4 stars if after 7 years it wasn't version 0.2, but it is.
    L&P are the absolute masters of blue balling and milking other people money.

So many hours of reading that leads to no real progression whatsoever considering that it took 7 years to reach this point. Also, if you miss just 1 encounter, you can possibly ruin one path because to progress it needs a specific amount of points.

If people will still pay for this, perhaps return here in 10 years and you'll find a playable version 0.8 (if you're lucky).