roro

May 29, 2017
This quote is from all the way back on page 171 on May 2nd 2018. The main story doesn't start til day 9 according to creator...

Then on page 213 June 20 2018

Something definitely really "wild" what is not with the husband is planned the first time for playable day 16 and it will be something no one will definitely expect at the moment!

There is everyone's answer to when we are getting sexy time with Sophia... but what does that even mean at the current rate of progress for the game?

2 Months = 1/4 of a day (give or take)
After we get this next update in a week or 2 we have just completed day 9 and are on day 10 start.

8 months per playable day.
6 more playable days to get to the meat and potatoes.
48 months (4 years) from now... June 2023...

Also here is a graph of L&P's profits still going up as releases get slower and slower.

I don't think it's going to be 1/4 day in every update from now on. Don't forget this playable day had 3 new locations, and it was devided into 3 parts, not 4. Yes, the branching will slow it down, but my estimate is 2.5 updates for each playable day. it takes 50 days for one update, so 3 playable days a year in avarage...

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think it's going to be 1/4 day in every update from now on. Don't forget this playable day had 3 new locations, and it was devided into 3 parts, not 4. Yes, the branching will slow it down, but my estimate is 2.5 updates for each playable day. it takes 50 days for one update, so 3 playable days a year in avarage...
Yeah something like that probably.
BTW I doubt anyone still believe that his game can be done in no more than 4 years.After all 19 months are already gone.No way for 29 months left to reach the end of the story.Actualy 29 months seems like a goal for the first time sex with other male.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If the rate of updates quadruples
My heart wants to believe you, but my brain is skeptical.

Reactions: Julius Ash

class0917

Jan 18, 2018
This game has so beautiful graphic and could be something really great and wonderful. But instead it has become so boring :(
E.g which mother must cover herself with a towel for her son when sunbathing in a bikini????
This game started in 2017 and nothing much has happened. I will give it one more chance with the next update but if nothing really happens then I give up on it.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Can you show the pictures of Amber/Sam/Dylan/Sophia Event: They are playing a game where you can choose if Sophia play with Sam against Amber and Dylan. Sam/Sophia will win and hug each other. But Amber also gives Dylan a hug but she gives him a kiss on his cheek

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Can you show the pictures of Amber/Sam/Dylan/Sophia Event: They are playing a game where you can choose if Sophia play with Sam against Amber and Dylan. Sam/Sophia will win and hug each other. But Amber also gives Dylan a hug but she gives him a kiss on his cheek
It‘s only a wishful thought! But nice ;)

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
It‘s only a wishful thought! But nice ;)
That is way I wrote my thoughts. ;)
It is funny, that nobody or not many people can read the whole thing.
It is like: The update is coming on this day…… Later someone ask when the update is coming up.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
so dylan and sam can easily get aroused with just a hug and a kiss on the cheek what a horndog they are

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes