Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
accept aiden blackmail = dylan cuckold
Send dylan to boarding school = unlock dylan relationship with amber (sam mother) & sophia
I think, if you did not have the Beach Event with him and he stays quiet in the Events between him, Sophia and Sam, he will become one.
With the Boarding School, I agree with you.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
I think, if you did not have the Beach Event with him and he stays quiet in the Events between him, Sophia and Sam, he will become one.
With the Boarding School, I agree with you.
No?! It depends on earlier decisions with Sam (swimming pool, jumping) and Dylan’s soccer friends. There you can collect cuckold points.... or simply not
very true that is the one of the factors that determine dylan cuckold however with aiden and his henchman around, dylan can do nothing to interupt them to rape sophia or i did imagine dylan being tied in a chair watching aiden and his henchman took turns raping sophia

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
Emma event gonna be obviously either seeing her getting involved in Aidens blackmail if you decide to go through with it, or simply showing how she is fitting into the class after her makeover if you dont allow it.
It is almost 100% sure that if Sophia will stay on the bad path with Aiden, Emma will suffer becoming their plaything as well.
Nah, the school event should be very branched. So the option Emma and Sophia as lesbian lovers will be 100% too.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Nah, the school event should be very branched. So the option Emma and Sophia as lesbian lovers will be 100% too.
You missunderstood me. I also believe some sort of lesbian content is still possible for Emma later on. If you dont follow blackmail route, and have Emma undergo an image change that is. But I dont think anything more than reasuring pep-talk from Sophia will happen next update, encouraging Emma to feel good when beeing looked on by others.
Later down that route some Lesbian scenes will probably happen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Plnjr987 and farrah

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Yeah, I agree. I think Emma the nerd get bullied by Aiden. Cool Emma will be Sophia's lover.:unsure:
I thing you are Wrong here . Nerdy Emma is pretty much end of her plot I believe.
Aidan will not be interested in her.
But Emma after the make-over will definetly be in center of his attention.
If Sophia will find the way to get herself out of the blackmail plot, she will be able to protect her from him and the gang.
But if not - Emma will fall victim to the gang.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I think Sophia-Emma event will about "Why aren't you wearing a bra?" more then bullying and what's Sophia gonna answer?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I thing you are Wrong here . Nerdy Emma is pretty much end of her plot I believe.
Aidan will not be interested in her.
But Emma after the make-over will definetly be in center of his attention.
If Sophia will find the way to get herself out of the blackmail plot, she will be able to protect her from him and the gang.
But if not - Emma will fall victim to the gang.
She is already a victim of among bully students.

Foxcatcher

Nov 24, 2018
Is Dylan's future set at version 0.085? What about Sam? Does Sam's future depend on Dylan?
But what's interesting is that Aiden is at the beginning of this choice.

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes