Lazuardy

Sep 17, 2018
This guys is one incorrigible person who ask for updates daily without even reading this thread.
Hey bro , Avinash, I'll let you know when the update is out. I'll dm the update links myself. Please don't do this again...:cautious:
She is a joker but her jokes isn't funny anymore

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
Probably a lot of people know better than me but in connection with this confusion, one thought. Whether Patreon could not be only a tool for raising funds and in this case every information about game content, about sex, about who she is, how old she and how old are her children are etc. should be wiped out from Patreon page. Would such a simple solution not be enough to close this mixing from Patreon trustees once and for all. On Patreon site only a few simple information like a high quality visual novel about Sophias live and period, nothing more. Without any renders, without any detailed informations, even without even sex as a word, nothing about new updates and their contents. Any teasers and any other announcements developer would send via personal messages to his supporters, either directly via email or link to his own site.
Is not that a simple solution?
In this way, this game could be about everything that is forbidden on Patreon, about hard incest, even if one of the Aiden's tasks involved sex between Sophia and a dog. even if Patreon received complaints about the game's content, they probably would not have a formal basis to block the site, because it would be clean as such.

Just the idea, I don;t know if that would work that way.

Reactions: Hlextor

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
can anyone get Sams final scene to trigger? I only got 24 pts
Click on Sam in every option. I think you require 28/29 points to activate that scene. I didn't get the scene the first time as well. I was just one point short. At the video game scene i chose dylan over sam.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
What I don't get: He doesn't put the game on patreon anymore or am I wrong? I mean Nergal is still there and he has two games full of incest now, but he seems safe because he only uses Patreon for collecting money, but the game is on his blog.

Why did they not just kill this game already ?
Because it's fine as it is. It's something special and I like it.

3.40 star(s) 487 Votes