wpsdynix

Jul 1, 2019
This game is epitomized by the first encounter with a hint of adult content: the movers. She gradually opens up, begins to flirt, and then the whole encounter ends abruptly never to be seen or mentioned again. What a shame. Kudos to those who enjoy this sort of thing.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Oh btw I have a question,how to get the harassing scene in the subway ? I did choose the subway option when going to and form claire

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I think that this game is just great at the pace that goes ... little by little, the mind of our beloved Sophia as her personality is beginning to change and she no longer questions things as much as before. I do congratulate you Lust&Passion for the great work you have done so far and this update was excellent. I will wait for what comes in future updates. Oh and I'll start supporting you on Patreon from now on.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
I like the game....maybe in a future update we'll see Sophie+Dylan or Sophie+Sam or Sophie+Ellie or Sophie+Emma or Sophie+Nathalie or Sophie+Patricia or Dylan+Ellie (Ellie could be a sound sleeper where nothing could wake her (not even an earthquake) and Dylan could sneak into Ellie's room (after picking her lock) (Ellie sometimes sleeps naked) and Ellie just happen to sleep naked that night so Dylan stripped naked and started sucking on her boobs then started licking her pussy and then pulled her to the end of the bed and put his dick inside her and started fucking her and after he came in or out (player's choice), he left.....Ellie would think it's all a dream) or Ellie+Liam

tom-poolman

Feb 7, 2018
problem - need URGENT HELP:

I miss : .... Relaxing in the tub as a “jacuzzi substitute” If Sophia made the “bikini-deal” with Dylan, he will knock at the door while she’s relaxing in the tub and ask to join her. To allow it, Sophia....

I also miss scene where she goes to Mall:In the mall with Dylan Sophia will allow Dylan to come with her inside the fitting room, because she promised him on day 14 that he can watch her getting dressed once. ...

PLEASE : Some SAVE file and PLEASE : how to copy this file in my game and how to started from this point?

PLEASEEEEEE PLEASEEEEE

gramaton

May 16, 2017
wow... since when Dylan became such perverted and manipulate SOB? "show me dis, can i touch dat, say dis, lift dat!" it's mother's fault for sure. Once played up and here we go.

p.s. great game, btw. good luck to dev. hope u'll solve all ur problems.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

Unlocked

1) Here a little preview for those who are angry that only by accepting Aiden's tasks, Dylan's storyline continues for now.
The first solution, the most "comfortable" one, will be soon on Day 20 (playable day 13). The second solution will be on day 25 (playable day 18). Both solutions will also require certain decisions before in the game.
And by the way, practically every game has certain story parts, which are mandatory for the story development even if you don't like it. For example GTA 5. Not everyone liked to play the torture scene but it was part of the main story, so you had to go through it!
For now, Sophia just has no other chance than either continue Aiden's game or send Dylan away. But sending him away right now (day 17) will open another little interesting storyline. That's why this decision! Until then, Aiden's tasks won't be that extreme anyway!
2) I made a little mistake when I was editing the point system. I accidentally deleted Dylan's and Sam's points in the kitchen scene on day 16 (morning), so that if you'd start from the scratch, you wouldn't have enough points with them. But it's edited now.
Ouch so that is why the event don't give points.

Reactions: ecilops
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes