D

Deleted member 1656668

Unlocked

Sophia with full or partial tan lines?
As you know, our protagonist's going to visit a tanning salon after the pool events and finally get some tan.
So, how would you prefer her to look like for the rest of the game? The tan lines will be rather subtle than prominent.
About a possible full body tan you are going to vote later in the story.

Full bikini tan (bra + bikini area)

Part bikini tan (bikini area only)

8 votes total
·
9 days left

This is the current vote count.
Full tan lines, if you must, as long as she doesn't end up looking like the woman in "Project Hot Wife". That would really be a shame!

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
Whatever happens, I am not letting Sophia getting touched by that scum Aiden and his group. With the direction this whole task is going I can see that happening in the future where Aiden starting to demand more and more.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I think Sophia started to like Aiden's tasks. On the other hand, I also think there is a good chance that she might even happily face a gangbang by Aiden and his gangs in some of the story paths.
Way too early to be sure,we have only 1 task done so far.
I have the feeling we should thank Liam in the end.Without his help/actualy lack of help/ we won't be having Sophia thinking about other cocks:)

Nov 23, 2018
Whatever happens, I am not letting Sophia getting touched by that scum Aiden and his group. With the direction this whole task is going I can see that happening in the future where Aiden starting to demand more and more.
I remember reading a post from Lust & Passion patreon that said there are more than one way to escape that story line. The first one presented is the most comfortable way on. That's the route I am going to take on my first play through, as I am not a fan of blackmail either, then think about going down the filthy route if I can be bothered another time.

Reactions: Old Dog

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
day 11 we got second task of aiden/mafia guy/date with alyssa/the lady from the second sidejob/and another event with dylan and sam.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Unlocked

Sophia with full or partial tan lines?
As you know, our protagonist's going to visit a tanning salon after the pool events and finally get some tan.
So, how would you prefer her to look like for the rest of the game? The tan lines will be rather subtle than prominent.
About a possible full body tan you are going to vote later in the story.

8 votes total
·
9 days left

This is the current vote count.
Today's update vote count and comment from L&P which he may show some samples after the voting.

84 votes total
·
8 days left

I'll show you the result of the vote after she visited the tanning salon. But this poll is just more like how do you prefer women to be tanned.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
should give the game the possibility to choose the type of tan
-complete +1 good wife
-only bikini + 1 filthy

whoever is patreon suggests it to him

L&P have discord channel?

Last edited:
Reactions: GodfatherII

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
I think Sophia started to like Aiden's tasks. On the other hand, I also think there is a good chance that she might even happily face a gangbang by Aiden and his gangs in some of the story paths.
Oh dear God NO!!! I think the majority here would not like to see her getting gangbanged by Aiden and his thugs. Instead, maybe introduce a sexy female cop who can help Sophia getting rid of them and in doing so maybe they develop a personal relationship and we can see some girl on girl action too. Will anyone like that? I sure will.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Oh dear God NO!!! I think the majority here would not like to see her getting gangbanged by Aiden and his thugs. Instead, maybe introduce a sexy female cop who can help Sophia getting rid of them and in doing so maybe they develop a personal relationship and we can see some girl on girl action too. Will anyone like that? I sure will.
Oh dear God YES!!! Let this poor neglected housewife finally get some good, liberating fucking! Let this poor MILF scream with pleasure while getting double-fudged, in front of her selfish brats and idiotic husband while giving them the finger! Defend the right for 3D characters to have a sexlife, instead of being the victims of this ridiculous coy-fest by nutjobs who actually, yes people, actually have fallen in love with what is in essence a bunch of 3D meshes!

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Oh dear God YES!!! Let this poor neglected housewife finally get some good, liberating fucking! Let this poor MILF scream with pleasure while getting double-fudged, in front of her selfish brats and idiotic husband while giving them the finger! Defend the right for 3D characters to have a sexlife, instead of being the victims of this ridiculous coy-fest by nutjobs who actually, yes people, actually have fallen in love with what is in essence a bunch of 3D meshes!
Sorry but Aiden probably will be among the last that will fuck Sophia.After all 11 tasks will take probably 15+days.
Pretty sure Bennett who is not getting much love here/obvioulsy patrons like him because he win the poll/,will get sex before Aiden.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
A hole is going to be filled. It doesn’t matter by whom at this point anymore, but a hole WILL be filled nonetheless.

Reactions: Manifold

SophiaMelinda

Sep 9, 2019
I have fallen in love with Sophia and I am not ashamed to say it. It is normal to have certain emotions with fictional characters that's why plenty of people cried when Tony died in Endgame, when Jack died in Titanic etc. Having these feelings is what makes us humane and I hope Sophia does not get brutalized by those fuckups.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Today's update vote count and comment from L&P which he may show some samples after the voting.

84 votes total
·
8 days left

I'll show you the result of the vote after she visited the tanning salon. But this poll is just more like how do you prefer women to be tanned.
Nice. I'm a sucker for bikini tan lines. Lucky for me his patreons seem to like it as well. :D

Reactions: Lerox

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It will be necessary to create 2 types of naked Sophia. This will slow down the game even more, you are realy want it?
No.I hope more realise that.We have plenty of games that are trying something like this with outfits,tattoos,jewelries,tan lines etc and completely failed.

Reactions: lockerxx
3.40 star(s) 486 Votes