Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

The next huge scene with up to 28 different characters with unique poses! It's even probably the largest set up scene yet.
Is the next scene still at the restaurant?If so is there a dace floor,orchestra probably not.If it is still in the restaurant then there is a lot more going on and maybe happen.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Real sex, maybe not until 2021 or later, even more so,
so it's a game that I don't expect, when it comes out, I know it will be another frustration,
the developer wastes a lot of time with useless things in my opinion,
but it's giving him money like that, I can't judge him.
Some argue that it is romance, but if you follow all the routes, the woman would be the dirtiest and most promiscuous woman I have ever seen, and there is nothing romance about it.
it's a sex game so I would have to have sex
it may be, but when?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Real sex, maybe not until 2021 or later, even more so,
so it's a game that I don't expect, when it comes out, I know it will be another frustration,
the developer wastes a lot of time with useless things in my opinion,
but it's giving him money like that, I can't judge him.
Some argue that it is romance, but if you follow all the routes, the woman would be the dirtiest and most promiscuous woman I have ever seen, and there is nothing romance about it.
it's a sex game so I would have to have sex
it may be, but when?
Real Sex???? There is sex in the game under the good wife path. Unless you're saying that Real Sex is only the filthy side, or do you mean corrupted sex?

red_plumber

Nov 5, 2019
If it's to see sex with her husband, I'll see soap operas here in Brazil :D
the build up here is what makes the game most attractive.
Sure it is a sex game, which places all the "sex" rewards far away to get somewhat meaningful development/change of characters and relations. Is it too slow? maybe (esp. all these "i went to shop and then got back" and other excessive writing).
But at least it's not throwing at you horny moms and gangbangs with space goblins out of nowhere.

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
the build up here is what makes the game most attractive.
Sure it is a sex game, which places all the "sex" rewards far away to get somewhat meaningful development/change of characters and relations. Is it too slow? maybe (esp. all these "i went to shop and then got back" and other excessive writing).
But at least it's not throwing at you horny moms and gangbangs with space goblins out of nowhere.
That's fair but the dev still needs to pick up the pace. I appreciate the more realistic approach but at the same time it does get a bit boring. A better balanced would be good

Reactions: PeterSBigD

mehrul_s

Jul 2, 2018
The dev. Takes too long to finish an update .
I think he is just here to make money of pateron and then people will be fed up he will abandon the project .
I used to wait for this games but not anymore.
Shame to see a good game go to waste .

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I find it hilarious that only occasionally I've heard someone say "I'm no longer a Patron". Far more often is "dev is taking too long, they're milking Patrons" etc, etc.

If you don't like it, do better! Yes, it's been a while since L&P updated. Yes, some of us are getting antsy. But we also appreciate that the first event in the next update had something like 600 renders. And the last teaser had 25 people. I think it took me about 3 hours to render my scene with 6.

And I support the game in my own way, even if these two events I wont get to see. Because I and many others are really looking forward to the third.

Funnily enough I got an alert this morning about another female protag game called Lustful Wife. And the translation, rendering, characters and plot are far inferior to AWAM.

/rant

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Just wait for the next update. You'll get something like a little taste of how it will continue.
I was hopinig for some kind of time lengh for the Bennet/Sophia saga to end,since we already know when we can finish the Aiden route.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I am starting to have doubts about a December release.If LP manages 5% progress a week in the game I cannot see the game being released in December,but I guess it will really depend on how complex he makes the scenes.
I do hope that I am wrong but only time will tell

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
I am starting to have doubts about a December release.If LP manages 5% progress a week in the game I cannot see the game being released in December,but I guess it will really depend on how complex he makes the scenes.
I do hope that I am wrong but only time will tell
Yes, it's have the point. I think the Bennett event will take a very long time.

• Sad
Reactions: Hlextor
3.40 star(s) 486 Votes