lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

I'm curious how high Marie and Claire will rise after the next udpate:)

Hell yeah!:love: Maybe we can get another mom/daughter couple :love:
another mother/daughter event? :love:
or maybe sophie can choose the mother or the daughter :unsure:

I told you so

Jun 25, 2017
I guess he's pushing for September.
That would make it 2 updates in a year for about 100k$.

All the added complexity for no reason or added value + the inability to work together with someone etc makes me think this game will never be finished once patrons start seeing it for what it is and cut their funding.

Regarding Daz, I tried Daz from 0 and I see no reason for anyone with 3 years of experience and almost all the scenarios built etc to take so long in pushing these kind of updates.
"This scene has 12039 renders" while 80% are just different micro expressions and different times on the clock. You could cut the renders by half on most of the scenes and tell the same story.

And the lesbian route is only advancing first because it's probably the least wanted by the fans and L&P knows it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

All the added complexity for no reason or added value + the inability to work together with someone etc makes me think this game will never be finished once patrons start seeing it for what it is and cut their funding.

Regarding Daz, I tried Daz from 0 and I see no reason for anyone with 3 years of experience and almost all the scenarios built etc to take so long in pushing these kind of updates.
"This scene has 12039 renders" while 80% are just different micro expressions and different times on the clock. You could cut the renders by half on most of the scenes and tell the same story.

And the lesbian route is only advancing first because it's probably the least wanted by the fans and L&P knows it.
September update!He is guessing when the update will arrive.
85% of the game is scene creation/rendering and since L&P is 55% done I think we shall see an update before September.

It is the incest content between the Parker family that people want to see,hence why they are so high on the poll

Last edited:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

That's your income in Germany for 100.000€/year.
1591798152566.png

I told you so

Jun 25, 2017
September update!He is guessing when the update will arrive.
85% of the game is scene creation/rendering and since L&P is 55% done I think we shall see a update before September.
Remember when I said L&P should outsource rendering and we all agreed that rendering didn't take the majority of his time?
While that is true, he still fails to advance on scene creation as he makes advances on rendering. Probably a 2 week per update bottleneck there that would be easily avoidable.
2weeks * the amount of updates still left for the final version is a lot of time.
Would take close to a year in the end if not more.

Again, the story is nice, the renders are great, but there's a lot more L&P could be doing to push these updates faster without losing quality.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Remember when I said L&P should outsource rendering and we all agreed that rendering didn't take the majority of his time?
While that is true, he still fails to advance on scene creation as he makes advances on rendering. Probably a 2 week per update bottleneck there that would be easily avoidable.
2weeks * the amount of updates still left for the final version is a lot of time.
Would take close to a year in the end if not more.

Again, the story is nice, the renders are great, but there's a lot more L&P could be doing to push these updates faster without losing quality.
You can blame L&P's OCD on that one,well part of it anyway

I told you so

Jun 25, 2017
You can blame L&P's OCD on that one,well part of it anyway
Can't be OCD with scene creation as he would still be the one creating all the scenes, he just would not have the work of rendering them and save a couple weeks on each update.

"Oh but then I have to share assets etc".
True and I understand that's bad, but just get NDAs or just get an IRAY farm for a couple days. It's not that expensive.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018

There are always people willing to give you their money. You only have to find the way to take them. He is definitely a milker but is a free market. The best thing to do with AWAM is to treat it like shares. Check it every 2 years ..... if you can.

godoff95

Mar 15, 2018
There are other devs out there who has OCD, yet they finish their updates, at least progresses with the stories. Here after 3 years, we're still at the intro phrase. I am sort of phrasing another dev without quoting. A story has an intro-conflict-solution. Here, we're sort of starting at the conflict phrase. This many devs finish it within their first 3 updates. Sure, L&P wanted to create something different. But, I guess he's just bulshitting.

I told you so

Jun 25, 2017
There are other devs out there who has OCD, yet they finish their updates, at least progresses with the stories. Here after 3 years, we're still at the intro phrase. I am sort of phrasing another dev without quoting. A story has an intro-conflict-solution. Here, we're sort of starting at the conflict phrase. This many devs finish it within their first 3 updates. Sure, L&P wanted to create something different. But, I guess he's just bulshitting.
Clearly, and each update makes it clearer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You might want to check the poll results before posting crap like that. Ellie has almost the same votes as Dylan. And if you exclude Dylan, Sam, and Ellie (like why Sophia was excluded), the top spots are Patricia, Alyssa, Nathalie, and Amber.

And as much as I'm a proponent of it, I'm fairly confident that the GW route is the least wanted. Followed by the Logan route and Carl. At least that's what the poll results tell us. I'm not counting Marie and Claire yet, because they don't have a route yet, and only will this update.

TungstenDuck

May 6, 2018
How is this so popular? Is it just from shit flinging in this thread? For as many updates and long going as this game is jack and shit has happened. Don't get me wrong I'm all for a slow burn and good build up. I really liked DMD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. This is ridiculous though.

Reactions: Elemo

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How is this so popular? Is it just from shit flinging in this thread? For as many updates and long going as this game is jack and shit has happened. Don't get me wrong I'm all for a slow burn and good build up. I really liked DMD
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. This is ridiculous though.
Who is Jeff?

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sophia in White... :love::love::love::love:(y)

Asana
The Yoga class has started!
This is just a tiny teaser of this event which approximately will have between 250 and 300 renders. Just as a little info: Between the last render of the Ellie/Julia event and this one above are 168 renders in between!

Attention: To avoid spoilers, this teaser render is not exactly how it will be in the game later!

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018

Asana
This is just a tiny teaser of this event which approximately will have between 250 and 300 renders. Just as a little info: Between the last render of the Ellie/Julia event and this one above are 168 renders in between!

Attention: To avoid spoilers, this teaser render is not exactly how it will be in the game later!
Makes me wonder if someone will suggest doing yoga nude...

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Asana

Thanks for posting Dr.Fapalot

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes