Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
The Aiden/Dylan fight seems an easy way out.
To stop Aiden you would have to have/do something that would frighten/worry Aiden so much that he would need to keep it quiet and would be too scared/frightened to show his face again and also too scared to tell his uncle.This is why I don't think that Dylan fighting with Aiden will solve the blackmail.
The way I think it will play out is Sophia will reject his request, Dylan will fight him and beat him after the rejected request or he finds out what Sophia was doing, Aiden's Uncle will get involved, and Patrica and possibly Carl will come into play to end it.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The way I think it will play out is Sophia will reject his request, Dylan will fight him and beat him after the rejected request or he finds out what Sophia was doing, Aiden's Uncle will get involved, and Patrica and possibly Carl will come into play to end it.
Possible and it would also bring Dylan/Sophia closure so yea I can live with that

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That does not seem, to me, to be a smart move. For one thing, Aiden is known to have some ties to criminal elements. They're small-time, but that doesn't mean they couldn't do something to get revenge on Dylan, Sophia, and their whole family. Secondly, Aiden's Uncle is a top-tier lawyer and has thus made Aiden untouchable with regards to legal ramifications for his actions, so he could sue Liam and Sophia into the ground and take everything from them. Also, the cops can't touch Aiden because of his Uncle, which means that Dylan would likely be the one to face the harsh punishment for beating up Aiden. Finally, we don't know exactly how well-connected and influential Carl is in this city, so he might not be much help at all.

Overall though, Aiden does not seem like the kind of person that would give up so easily if he got handed a beatdown by Dylan. If anything, it could just make things far worse for him and Sophia. At the moment, I feel like the only one who could help would be Morello as it's possible that he knows Aiden's Uncle in some way, or maybe the Uncle is Morello's lawyer and he could pressure him to get Aiden to back off Sophia.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
That does not seem, to me, to be a smart move. For one thing, Aiden is known to have some ties to criminal elements. They're small-time, but that doesn't mean they couldn't do something to get revenge on Dylan, Sophia, and their whole family. Secondly, Aiden's Uncle is a top-tier lawyer and has thus made Aiden untouchable with regards to legal ramifications for his actions, so he could sue Liam and Sophia into the ground and take everything from them. Also, the cops can't touch Aiden because of his Uncle, which means that Dylan would likely be the one to face the harsh punishment for beating up Aiden. Finally, we don't know exactly how well-connected and influential Carl is in this city, so he might not be much help at all.

Overall though, Aiden does not seem like the kind of person that would give up so easily if he got handed a beatdown by Dylan. If anything, it could just make things far worse for him and Sophia. At the moment, I feel like the only one who could help would be Morello as it's possible that he knows Aiden's Uncle in some way, or maybe the Uncle is Morello's lawyer and he could pressure him to get Aiden to back off Sophia.
Guys, Aiden is not alone. I count 5+Aiden. And he's the boss.
Two options:
1. what Holy Bacchus said
2. collect evidence: calls, messages, video, ....

Day16_4_58_Guys_walk_past_Sophia.jpg

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
He sends them away when he talks to Sophia also L&P has said that nobody knows what Aiden is up to and he will test Sophia's limits
They don't have to know what Aiden is up to with Sophia for him to have them potentially attack her in revenge if Aiden gets beaten up by Dylan. They're his gang, his posse, his minions, whatever you want to call them, and it's a typical move of such people to target the family of an enemy as this would hurt them more than taking revenge on them personally.

This is why Dylan beating up Aiden isn't likely to be the right move in getting rid of Aiden for good because he's not the type of person to run away with his tail between his legs after being handed a beatdown. Also, Dylan's literally just about to start learning self-defense so there's no way his skills would be at a level where he could really do anything, not to mention that it's "self-defense" so it's not meant to be used for attack.

Reactions: Mikk88 and Plnjr987

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
They don't have to know what Aiden was up to with Sophia for him to have them potentially attack her in revenge if Aiden gets beaten up by Dylan. They're his gang, his posse, his minions, whatever you want to call them, and it's a typical move of such people to target the family of an enemy as this would hurt them more than taking revenge on them personally.

This is why Dylan beating up Aiden isn't likely to be the right move in getting rid of Aiden for good because he's not the type of person to run away with his tail between his legs after being handed a beatdown. Also, Dylan's literally just about to start learning self-defense so there's no way his skills would be at a level where he could really do anything, not to mention that it's "self-defense" so it's not meant to be used for attack.
I agree hence why I think that it will need something more than just fighting Aiden to stop him coming back for revenge

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

This would create a fight or flight scenario if Sophia chooses to stop participating. Aiden is not going to allow her to walk away like that, plus the police have already stated that they won't touch him unless he commits a serious crime, like murder or seriously injuring someone. So unless you're filming him committing murder or seriously injuring someone, he will continue to terrorize, which will not allow this story to end. Right now, Aiden has no authoritarian telling him to knock the shit off. His father is working in Europe and his mother died. His uncle is working all the time and probably has little time for him and only defends him when he's in trouble and his aunt won't do anything for him. His uncle probably just feels bad for him because his mother died and his father is halfway around the world, so he's probably allowing Aiden to grieve in his own way which is chaos and trouble, which allowed Aiden to start his Kool-aid gang. Also, We still haven't met Aiden's uncle yet. We only learned about him through other people in the story. I wonder if he may make an appearance.

Sending Dylan to Ninjitsu training, I believe will have a role here. I just don't see the point of sending him to training if he doesn't use it for defense, in this case, Aiden. Dylan may find out what is happening to Sophia and might set up a plan to capture him trying to cause harm to him and then he unloads on Aiden, or Sophia may devise a plan with Patricia and Carl to help take him down by filming him in the act of committing a serious crime, or Sophia could be the one that Aiden will attack and Dylan manage to film and save her. Also, Dylan has friends as well, which he may ask for their help. So many possibilities, I guess will have to wait and find out.

Your comment about Morelle helping Sophia may be possible, but that could possibly tie Sophia in with her honoring Don's request, which we don't know yet. but if Don's request is to become a high-class courtesan, will she have to sleep her way to Dylan's safety now and help pay back Liam's gambling debt. Plus, if she chooses to reject Don's request, then you're back to square one again. I just have an issue seeing this as it creates a loop of corruption that she will be damn if she does and damn if she doesn't and no true way out.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This would create a fight or flight scenario if Sophia chooses to stop participating. Aiden is not going to allow her to walk away like that, plus the police have already stated that they won't touch him unless he commits a serious crime, like murder or seriously injuring someone. So unless you're filming him committing murder or seriously injuring someone, he will continue to terrorize, which will not allow this story to end. Right now, Aiden has no authoritarian telling him to knock the shit off. His father is working in Europe and his mother died. His uncle is working all the time and probably has little time for him and only defends him when he's in trouble and his aunt won't do anything for him. His uncle probably just feels bad for him because his mother died and his father is halfway around the world, so he's probably allowing Aiden to grieve in his own way which is chaos and trouble, which allowed Aiden to start his Kool-aid gang. Also, We still haven't met Aiden's uncle yet. We only learned about him through other people in the story. I wonder if he may make an appearance.

Sending Dylan to Ninjitsu training, I believe will have a role here. I just don't see the point of sending him to training if he doesn't use it for defense, in this case, Aiden. Dylan may find out what is happening to Sophia and might set up a plan to capture him trying to cause harm to him and then he unloads on Aiden, or Sophia may devise a plan with Patricia and Carl to help take him down by filming him in the act of committing a serious crime, or Sophia could be the one that Aiden will attack and Dylan manage to film and save her. Also, Dylan has friends as well, which he may ask for their help. So many possibilities, I guess will have to wait and find out.

Your comment about Morelle helping Sophia may be possible, but that could possibly tie Sophia in with her honoring Don's request, which we don't know yet. but if Don's request is to become a high-class courtesan, will she have to sleep her way to Dylan's safety now and help pay back Liam's gambling debt. Plus, if she chooses to reject Don's request, then you're back to square one again. I just have an issue seeing this as it creates a loop of corruption that she will be damn if she does and damn if she doesn't and no true way out.
His uncle has so far been described as a bit of a sleazy and unscrupulous yet powerful lawyer type; the kind who would defend a serial killer and get them admitted to a pysch ward rather than go to jail or face the death penalty. So I think it's more about him being this type of person as to why he keeps helping Aiden out. Also, I believe his aunt was described as someone who basically coddles him and lets him get away with anything.

Dylan will also have had just 1 lesson by the time we get to the first opportunity to end the Aiden blackmail for good without sending Dylan away, and the 2nd opportunity will come 8 days after this first lesson, so it's hardly enough time for him to become Neo.

Overall, I just think the idea that Dylan will fight Aiden is a complete non-starter.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Dylan's Ninjitsu training may have more to do with the Ellie/Logan route than the Aiden route

Reactions: wynlard

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Dylan's Ninjitsu training may have more to do with the Ellie/Logan route than the Aiden route
Even if he does, he'll more than likely just get pushed to the floor if he thinks that one day of training makes him a master kung-fu fighter. :ROFLMAO:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
His uncle has so far been described as a bit of a sleazy and unscrupulous yet powerful lawyer type; the kind who would defend a serial killer and get them admitted to a pysch ward rather than go to jail or face the death penalty. So I think it's more about him being this type of person as to why he keeps helping Aiden out. Also, I believe his aunt was described as someone who basically coddles him and lets him get away with anything.

Dylan will also have had just 1 lesson by the time we get to the first opportunity to end the Aiden blackmail for good without sending Dylan away, and the 2nd opportunity will come 8 days after this first lesson, so it's hardly enough time for him to become Neo.

Overall, I just think the idea that Dylan will fight Aiden is a complete non-starter.
Keep in mind we had a 1-week jump already when L&P started the game. We went from Day 4 to Day 11 and Aiden will decide the manner and timeframe of when the assignments are given to Sophia. So I would not be surprised if we see another time-lapse in the game. If he does another time-lapse, like the first one but longer, He could give Dylan the time he needs to train to hold his own. Also; as it was stated by someone else, I don't think we will get through all the assignments as either Sophia will give into Aiden or She will reject him.

Possible, but I just see it more in line with Aiden's side, since the training was brought up with Lian since Sophia told him about Dylan's incident at school. But that's not to say his training won't apply to other storylines like Ellie and Logan.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Keep in mind we had a 1-week jump already when L&P started the game. We went from Day 4 to Day 11 and Aiden will decide the manner and timeframe of when the assignments are given to Sophia. So I would not be surprised if we see another time-lapse in the game. If he does another time-lapse, like the first one but longer, He could give Dylan the time he needs to train to hold his own.
He'd need to do a time jump of several years to be able to make Dylan be even mildly capable of doing anything with it. Jumping 1 week, or 2 weeks, or a whole month is nowhere near enough time to gain any real proficiency.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
He'd need to do a time jump of several years to be able to make Dylan be even mildly capable of doing anything with it. Jumping 1 week, or 2 weeks, or a whole month is nowhere near enough time to gain any real proficiency.
Right now, we only know Aiden to be a badass and runs his mouth like he's an Alpha, but can he fight? can he hold his own without the help of others? We really don't know this except Aiden in the Kool-aid gang with some criminal activity. And it's possible from someone to train for a couple of weeks to hold there own against one person. I'm not expecting Dylan to act like John Wick and take on the San Alejo Mafia and Aiden's Kool-aid gang with only a month of training.

Last edited:

Lord_Xanatos

Sep 27, 2019
The thing with the self-lessons training is that Dylan could beat up Aiden at least that was the idea.

Dylan may not know much about fighting but he is not weak just outnumber, when he intervened along with Zac to help the weaker kid he pushed Aiden and Aiden went all the way down to the floor so he can push Aiden, he is already an Athlete and plays soccer so he is already in good shape to keep running around the soccer field and his legs are already trained for the kicking now just needs to practice and focus on kicking in different ways and techniques.

It's like learning a new language, for example, one from the Latin roots say Spanish and study Italian or Portuguese since you already know Spanish you've covered half of the learning already and it becomes easier. So it is in sports or martial arts, he may have already covered part of his training for being in shape from playing soccer the body is prepared for another discipline.

I don't know, maybe sure...it's possible but you have to consider that not everyone is doing the damn lesbian path with Sophia, in the game, players can keep Ellie from meeting Logan unless Ellie meets him and dates him even when not playing her path nor having Sophia going lesbian. While maybe it could have more to do with that...maybe not entirely because in other paths Ellie is not with Logan let alone Julia, so IF Aiden is to fight someone it's more likely to be against Aiden.

As for self-defense, even with self-defense you can still attack or use the opponent's strength and attacks against them. I doubt he'll learn Wing-Chun or Krav Maga but he could probably learn something that gives him an offensive approach, as well as defensive, at least L&P in the preview, I think he said to turn Dylan into "Karate Kid" or something like that.

3.40 star(s) 486 Votes