Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
But Guys a Question: How do you think, the Dylan and Sophia Storyline will go, when you do not have the Beach Event with them? Will he now become a Cuckhold?
That is what I'm getting from it, and I hate it. Like I said in a couple of posts back, That is one of the negative traits that the author gave to Dylan, and I don't care for it. If you should follow Dylan's story, it seems he's the one that continues to get shafted.

Reactions: Taker Fan

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
this game looks good :), to bad i cant play it , i am not a fan of FC :cry: , all the best for the developer (y)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
omg i see an 'oral sex' tag! when the fuck did that happen? i need to download this again :D

D

Deleted member 840101

So, what's new in this update? Anything between dylan and the protagonist?
The last update includes sophia/liam event and sophia/patricia/ellie event. So there is no Dylan in the last update. May be the next update can show something between dylan and mc, if that is what you like.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So, what's new in this update? Anything between dylan and the protagonist?
The last update includes sophia/liam event and sophia/patricia/ellie event. So there is no Dylan in the last update. May be the next update can show something between dylan and mc, if that is what you like.
Yeah you are looking for 0.085

Vers. 0.085:
Morning
1) Sophia/Ellie event
2) Sophia's teacher storyline event (literature lesson, Aiden's 1st task)
3) Little Emma event
4) Unexpected surprise event
Noon
1) Sophia/Dylan event No. 1
2 a) Sophia/Dylan event No. 2
2 b) Or: (if Sophia sends Dylan to a boarding school)Sophia/Dylan/Amber/Sam event

Reactions: Plnjr987

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Emma event gonna be obviously either seeing her getting involved in Aidens blackmail if you decide to go through with it, or simply showing how she is fitting into the class after her makeover if you dont allow it.
It is almost 100% sure that if Sophia will stay on the bad path with Aiden, Emma will suffer becoming their plaything as well.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 484 Votes