Apr 22, 2019
He's also going to have to rewrite a bunch of shit once his game gets flagged as an incest game, and who knows how long that will take. Even with an incest patch like a lot of games on this sub, it will still take quite some time to edit. I'm honestly surprised it's made it this far with patreons rules.
I hope no angry patron is going to report him, knowing that he made so many upset

tigers

Apr 28, 2017

Of course only possible if Sophia and Ellie already shared the shower on day 14!
Depending on the decisions before, there will be different dialogues and outcomes!
PS: I will try to change the point system for Ellie and Patricia a little bit. To make their storylines depend on the relationship and les. points only, as far as possible of course. So that Filthy points will then be mainly important for interactions with male characters (leaving Liam out of course).
Is it just me or Ellie doesnt really look like ellie? Dunno what it is, the hair or the face.....

Reactions: Vainglorious

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
even if he reached 10000$ a month he won't make more content nor is he going to create content faster

2 months for barely any content is outrageous and the only ones who let him get away with it are the idiotic patrons that support him

it's like he wants to be a millionaire before he drops the game

or worse he works for EA

Reactions: Haynaku

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
even if he reached 10000$ a month he won't make more content nor is he going to create content faster

2 months for barely any content is outrageous and the only ones who let him get away with it are the idiotic patrons that support him

it's like he wants to be a millionaire before he drops the game

or worse he works for EA
EA would probably hire him if they knew what he has been doing with us so far!

Reactions: hmc15

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i dont believe it that with increase income it will get faster. i think he is quite greedy. he has showed that in the past when he wrote that if he doesnt get x$ he will stop making the game, dont remember the amount that it was quite high.
with that amount he have now he should have a small team already and definitely monthly updates with whole days.

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
I don't think there is a relation point in the thug scene.
Also I forget that 0.085 will be something like 65% from day 10.
So my prediction for 0.085 in second half of July is maybe too optimistic.
"nd half of july in not a prediction but a miracle :D

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I can't say if it's greed or not.Probably a combination of greed,not enough time and family problems.
But the devs must understand something.The times when a game hit 10 000$ mark in less than 1 year are long gone.
Yes DMD get to that in 4 months and BB and DOD did it even in 3 months,but that was during the time when we simply have not that much of a choice.Especialy in DMD case in september 2016 he have like 4-5 other games.
And DMD was the first real incest game/yeah we have Glassix and Superpowered half year before that,but they were hardly incest games/.Not to mention we go with Father/Daughter au contraire to the normal Son/Mom.And Mr.Dots was making steady updates since the beginning.The only time we miss an update was during the Patreon witch hunt in january/february 2018.
Also he have started a team pretty faster-around 0.0.5 I think.And that realy pays off.Last updates of DMD are pretty damn huge for an update made in 1 month-2 or more in game days,more than 1200 renders,between 50 and 100 animations.

Reactions: Haynaku

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
I always have such a hard time reading the schedule for this game. What is it looking like for my girl Ellie? At first, I was really interested in the Sam, and Dylan storyline, but now I'm all in on Ellie.

Reactions: spartan2177

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, You could be right? Is it that Sophia is pleasing herself under the shower and Ellie after first shock joins her mother? No, probably too much, but first steps would be made.
If Sophia is pleasing herself under the shower,who is she thinking of and what name, if any ,will she call out at the end.

bao17

Jan 11, 2019
Can someone link to me a new download file? I cant download the game from the files of the first page

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
My prediction: Last time both just showered together, so I think the next logical step is washing each others back. The naughty moment will come in, when Ellie is feeling her moms soft breast pressing against her from behind.
Not sure that will happen in 0.085.After all day 10 was suppose to be calm one without too much progression.

victor659

Jan 9, 2019
Disappointing update, even the image quality and artwork is going down. But i don't expect much from this game anymore as well as other similar games. I will check again after 1 year if something changes but for now devs must drop the taboo stories and make new games with other direction.

After waiting for so long, this is what I will get, a boring sex with her husband? damn it, It would have been a lot better if
it's Sam or Dylan, or Dylan & Ellie, I want some cheating sex or incest sex, not this shit
Dylan and Ellie are not even appear at the last update and you expect taboo sex ? Are you joking ? Taboo is not allowed. Not to mention that they are going to school so they are not adults.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 486 Votes