armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
no idea how you see it, i know sophia is a protagonist, but for me personally ellie and patricia are getting more and more sympathetic, ellie is really cute as a young lady, but patricia is fucking shit hot !!!
why do not the developers make a game regarding either?
The answer is realy simple.
Game with Patricia will mean that he can't delay the sex more than 1-2 updates.
And the game for sure will be not corruption at all.

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
More often than not these Dialogues you speak of create and enhance the Characters, fleshing them out so to speak. It's just a pity some of this hasn't been applied properly elsewhere, like say to Liam. Aiden, for example, is a complete Jack in the Box character that jumped out of nowhere on us with his "Super Lawyer" Uncle background. If Sophia is his Teacher, she seems to know little about him up until he's got Dylan right in his Crosshairs, yet in contrast we found out plenty about Madonna and 1980's Pop/Rock etc. which really gave great insight to Sophia's Childhood with Patricia and makes both Characters even more real and believable to many and probably why his numbers are still going up not down, despite the slow down in releases.
AWAM day 17 preview pictures

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017

Of course only possible if Sophia and Ellie already shared the shower on day 14!
Depending on the decisions before, there will be different dialogues and outcomes!
PS: I will try to change the point system for Ellie and Patricia a little bit. To make their storylines depend on the relationship and les. points only, as far as possible of course. So that Filthy points will then be mainly important for interactions with male characters (leaving Liam out of course).

Last edited:

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017

Of course only possible if Sophia and Ellie already shared the shower on day 14!
Depending on the decisions before, there will be different dialogues and outcomes!
PS: I will try to change the point system for Ellie and Patricia a little bit. To make their storylines depend on the relationship and les. points only, as far as possible of course. So that Filthy points will then be mainly important for interactions with male characters (leaving Liam out of course).
Hot Scene Inbound!!!!!

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018

Well, they will wash each other. Damn that would be so hot, if they do it.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

There is more important question.Hopefully next year Sophia will ask it.

Wanna share your dildo?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This way they will have pretty special bond:)

Reactions: Taker Fan

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
By the way, this picture is a spoiler. Now they can not avoid looking at each other. :sneaky:

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
It seems Sophia is bad influence for Ellie:(
Now she also is going into the bathroom with clothes under the bathrobe.
This is an important necessity, Liam should not see naked Ellie. They wash in the parent's bathroom.

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes