Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It was one of the first images I had seen created by Westpod. I asked if he would mind using it and he was fine with my doing so. I love his renders of both Sophia and Jessica. Shame we don't get to see as much of his work on AWAM fanart thread.
L&P should have brought westpod on board to help with AWAM rather than making them shut down their Sophia/Jessica cross-over story. :cautious:

I have always enjoyed JOHN and I enjoyed the last update but "Blueballing/milking" naw I don't see it.
The only one I feel sorry for is Conner
People say that because of how long the updates take and how short they are, not for lack of action of which there is a lot.

That gif could apply to Dylan, Ellie, Alyssa, Sam, Patricia, Emma, Zac, Aiden, basically every character and this game on the whole. :ROFLMAO:

the anticipation is killin me
The official tagline of this game. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
The new update will allow you to name your save files, so that should help a lot.
Thought we already had that feature, no? The game already asks you to name your save file. On top of that, i personally have a bunch of folders full of save files for each route/each update.

The problem is, in one of the conversation above, some guy was asking about how to get to the pool scene with Dylan and Sam. Honestly, i have no frickin idea which route leads to that, despite the fact i have all of them folders! There's a high chance even though how careful we are, we'll end up getting lost in the rabbit hole.

We need a tool to remedy that. Load your save file and a tree diagram shows where you are with all the paths and branches.

Just throwing ideas out there. If i had the required skillset, would've already made one for the community.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Part of what I love about the scene I use for the signature is that it is the girls working as a team, each with different strengths. No one is competing against each other, and the very least Sophia and Ellie are getting wet during the event. Jules probably is too getting to kiss her dream woman, although we never hear it.

And yeah, lesbians ;). And boobs.
Team DYLAN... in the lead :p
How do you figure that with no-one yet with a Team Dylan signature?

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
Part of what I love about the scene I use for the signature is that it is the girls working as a team, each with different strengths. No one is competing against each other, and the very least Sophia and Ellie are getting wet during the event. Jules probably is too getting to kiss her dream woman, although we never hear it.

And yeah, lesbians ;). And boobs.

How do you figure that with no-one yet with a Team Dylan signature?
we shall see...

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I've been asking why there aren't any Dylan or Sam signatures for a while now, with little to no answer. I find it curious that while Dylan is the most popular character, signature wise it's Sophia or Sophia and Ellie
why would I put his name in my signature, this isn't the only thread I watch

Reactions: Trash_Panda

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
why would I put his name in my signature, this isn't the only thread I watch
I do it so that people in this thread know what other games I play. If people want to find games to play like this, particularly in the months between updates, they can simply follow the links. And vice versa. It also promotes AWAM whenever I say, post in the Inertia thread.

And because they're all female LIs in my signature, if people are after good games with a female protag and pure lesbian route, they can pick any of the games in my signature.

If there was a Dylan signature for someone that liked M/S games, I imagine the logic could be the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: cakeny

Captain Bipto

Mar 19, 2019
I do it so that people in this thread know what other games I play. If people want to find games to play like this, particularly in the months between updates, they can simply follow the links. And vice versa. It promotes AWAM whenever I say, post in the Inertia thread.

And because they're all female LIs in my signature, if people are after good games with a female protag and pure lesbian route, they can pick any of the games in my signature.

If there was a Dylan signature for someone that liked M/S games, I imagine the logic could be the same.
I'm good... thanks

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Thought we already had that feature, no? The game already asks you to name your save file. On top of that, i personally have a bunch of folders full of save files for each route/each update.

The problem is, in one of the conversation above, some guy was asking about how to get to the pool scene with Dylan and Sam. Honestly, i have no frickin idea which route leads to that, despite the fact i have all of them folders! There's a high chance even though how careful we are, we'll end up getting lost in the rabbit hole.

We need a tool to remedy that. Load your save file and a tree diagram shows where you are with all the paths and branches.

Just throwing ideas out there. If i had the required skillset, would've already made one for the community.
Not natively, no. There are mods that allow you to rename the file, but normally you can't.

But I hear you, a feature that provides a visual aid for what paths are still open to you would be nice.

3.40 star(s) 484 Votes