Feb 5, 2020
The developer has stated there will be 30 "playable days". We're about to finish playable day 10 now. If he continues to release once every three months, that's 4 updates per year. Over the past couple releases, he seems to complete about 1/2 a playable day each update.

With these assumptions, we should see the end of "playable day" 16 in ~3 years. The end of playable day 30 should come in 10-11 years. Hope y'all are patient.

I still like the game, and I'm a patron. But, it'll be a slow burner. Lot's of edging.
Some of us will pass on our subscriptions to L&P to our children as an heirloom.:LOL:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
6 woman so far and a lot of men dylan,Liam,sam,bennet,aiden,zak,the subways guys,the gym guys,the mafia boss and the movers!!!
Most of the people that you have mentioned have no stats in the game just now and we don't know if they ever will.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
everyones on the edge of their seat. trying to push her into fucking her own boy, the neighbors kid and whoever else. so far, nothing happened and dev is tiptoeing the line. for me it passed the line long ago. i dont think it will ever happen.

Reactions: Savitri

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
As a matter of fact, the problem isn't the rate between girls x men, no pun intended. I wanna see how is he going to tie up all these stories given that there's only 12 days left in the story, given that he's doing sex as a "last-resource" kinda sorta of thing.
12 days?nope this is the start of day 12/30 playable.

Reactions: Shanter

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
What? didn't the game skip 7 days at some point? Im pretty sure you have only 23 days playable inside the 30 days spanning the story, did he at any point saythe game will span for over 30 days? Point is, There's so much stories that if they are ever going to develop into any sort of sex, i wanna see how is he going to pull that off.
Does 30 'playable' days mean you have events on those 30 days? Skipping 7 days would just be a tool to further the story, correct?

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes