Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
I can't see monthly updates maybe 6-8 weeks ok,but he seems to have lost the erotic feeling he had in other updates.Take the Aiden task,what is so erotic about that
6 to 8 weeks still makes an update every 2 months which equals 6 updates an year.
which means 3 player days an year.
which is good enough for me

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
6 to 8 weeks still makes an update every 2 months which equals 6 updates an year.
which means 3 player days an year.
which is good enough for me
That would be good yes but I am holding back my judgement on that till the next update arrives

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Its a great game, but honesty ill be back here after 4/5 updates, the guy take months and months to update 3 gameplay minutes? too much for me.

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
I guess you skipped a lot of content then?
I do not want to offend anyone, I am just disappointed that we are at 9.5 and still did not see a tit, it is one of my favorite games and it lowers your morale that the update is so poor after so much waiting.

my english bad i know sry

Reactions: Master Duck79

SlimeDroid

Feb 27, 2018
As big fan of lesbian route content this was so short... Also I dislike that I "have" to let Sophia show her tits to continue Emma's story.

The religious family and bonus story doesn't interest me so hearts out to my fellow lesbian pervs.

rocopc

Feb 27, 2019
I cant download this update.... the ZIP said its empty or not recognizable content on it..... not sure if Im the only one with this problem.... first time with this problem with this game.... If anyone can help please.... thanks

qhuy729

Apr 2, 2018
Before
wow !!! new update availabe too fast on F95
After
it not really a new update :) completely nothing
admire patroners still support
you guy should support a guys in Fan Art thread, he make better than and faster than 10 times

Reactions: Julius Ash

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Pretty sure i have said this before this is why the story should have been over weeks not days, it would make it more believable that she going down a filthy route and plus you could add more stuff to it. The little teases all good in the beginning now she should be exploring her darker side even more as it draws closer to the end but this update felt like it went 10 steps back. Though i won't deny the scene with Sam and Sophia was really well done. It would have gone better as Sam was describing the dream if Sophia started to touch herself a little or something. (Team Sam & Sophia.) But i believe that the filthy routes will be rounded up in the last day or 2 of the story at this rate.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes