DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Man you guys are so hilarious, every time he gives blue balls update there are 10 pages of ppl complaining, its so funny, i stoped playing this game long time ago, i come to see when will someone write omg the mother is fucking someone else etc etc, and the dev has so many patreons, that makes me sad, so many devs out there who give lots of context and stuff but they get no suport and someone who gives blue balls all day long with 15 min context in 4 months its just sad.....
But keep up with the pictures and text, i have so many good laughs on those, its not even a entire day update hahahahha....

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Sophia: I'll go open the front door. Sam: This 20 feet wall isn't an obstacle for a chance to be next to you :ROFLMAO:

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Does anyone know about L&P's plans for Dylan and Sam? I mean, should we expect sex (at least with one of them) in time?
It has incest tag, and considering how things going, probably Dylan will fuck his mother, but its a looooooong way to that. Dont know about Sam.

Reactions: Plnjr987

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

A Wife And Mother [v0.095] [Lust & Passion] - Original Size: 2.74GB
Updated 2020-04-04 Fixed, sorry - totally my fault.
Download PC (470MB): MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are the best

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes