Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Well when the swingers event starts and we don't know what route this will happen on so Sophia will have sex with more than one person at the same time.

swingers event? ugh, that involves Liam, hope there an option to shut that down.
Actually, we do know what route the swingers event is on and after thinking about it more, the last update could very well be a 100% good wife event update.

Vicky and Deshawn are probably going be part of the swingers route
Liam's boss after seeing Sophia in her office could be part of the swingers route.
Maybe the whole Morella thing leads to a swingers event since I believe Liam was with Sophia when she went to prison.
Maybe Neil and his wife Alyssa/Alicia(I always mix up Sam and Zach's mums name) will be involved in that too. Sophia has to be well corrupted for her to swing with Neil.

After all, AWAM is "good wife", "filthy", "lesbian"

Good Wife revolves around Liam (BOOOOOOOOO! HISS!!!! BOOOOOO!)
Filthy mostly revolves around Dylan
Lesbian mostly revolves around Ellie

and it's how far would you go on each route.

There were complaints from people who do enjoy the good wife route that there wasn't a lot of content on that side, I think L&P has resolved the good wife complaints now.

Really wish there was no good wife route or updates for it, as 0 interest in that and it slows down the content majority of people want to see but alas there is some people who enjoy the good wife route.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What I wanted to say, related to L&P claiming that the story is already written, is that probably there's a general overview of the most important parts of it but there are still a number gaps to fill. Considering how complex it is, I really doubt L&P has already written 100% of the story, and that's why we can see some traces of improvisation.
I understand you now, and that's probably a fair observation. I've assumed that L&P has a pretty tight outline of a story, but you're right that it could just be a general overview. That said, I still think it's odd to include this possible story line if he isn't sure it's going to actually take place. But maybe there's a lot more improvisation occurring than I thought. That make the problem more complicated in my mind, but that's a conversation for another time.

Where did L&P state he doesn't know if the coaching job is going to be pursued? Show me because if that is true, then yes it's bad but I don't see L&P adding it without some sort of idea of at least 1 event with it.
It's in the walkthrough. The very last line, on the very last page says "Sophia will get a call at the end from Dylan's coach. He will ask her to help him as his assistant coach. If this little bonus storyline will take place isn't 100% sure yet."

So that's as official as it gets.

Reactions: drcomet

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
It's in the walkthrough. The very last line, on the very last page says "Sophia will get a call at the end from Dylan's coach. He will ask her to help him as his assistant coach. If this little bonus storyline will take place isn't 100% sure yet."

So that's as official as it gets.
yup, agreed that is lame but might be just waiting to see what feedback he gets.

It NEEDS to happen, it MUST happen, it MAKES perfect sense to happen.

After all, Sophia was meant to be a full-time teacher but was only able to be given a part-time role, she could easily move on to full-time sports teaching role. Either could teach soccer team (filthy route) or a girls team (lesbian route).

Reactions: drcomet and Bane71

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
yup, agreed that is lame but might be just waiting to see what feedback he gets.

After all, Sophia was meant to be a full-time teacher but was only able to be given a part-time role, she could easily move on to full-time sports teaching role. Either could teach soccer team (filthy route) or a girls team (lesbian route).
I agree. It gives L&P a way to consolidate storylines into a single, repeatable, event. There are a lot of characters that the soccer (football) practice incorporates, so it would be an ideal opportunity to advance the relationship with some characters.

That said, the absolute worst thing that he could do would be to do an event or two around practice and then just drop it. Updates already take so long that I don't think we should be spending time on events unless they're really meaningful.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

Even if lesbian is my favorite route, i doubt we will have a girl team included in the coaching plot. Mostly because the only girl team that would make sense to be coached by Sophia would be the cheerleaders or the dance group, both that Ellie's part of, which are off the limits for one reason or another.

Otherwise we would need a whole lot of new female characters to be introduced in order to make the team possible or to Sophia magically learn a lot about dancing. And i doubt either will happen, LP has been actually removing girls from the lesbian route. My guess is that Natalie is going to go away too, maybe be introduced into a swinger route with her boyfriend and Liam. Or be part of a threesome in GW route. Hope i'm wrong, would be kinda lame but i can't deny the possibility.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I have one question: Do the job with the old guys add ANYTHING into the game other than flavor? The event consumed time and quite a few renders too.

Reactions: Bane71

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Even if lesbian is my favorite route, i doubt we will have a girl team included in the coaching plot. Mostly because the only girl team that would make sense to be coached by Sophia would be the cheerleaders or the dance group, both that Ellie's part of, which are off the limits for one reason or another.

Otherwise we would need a whole lot of new female characters to be introduced in order to make the team possible or to Sophia magically learn a lot about dancing. And i doubt either will happen, LP has been actually removing girls from the lesbian route. My guess is that Natalie is going to go away too, maybe be introduced into a swinger route with her boyfriend and Liam. Or be part of a threesome in GW route. Hope i'm wrong, would be kinda lame but i can't deny the possibility.
she is a teacher with a sports background, doesn't matter if Ellie is involved or not.

I have one question: Do the job with the old guys add ANYTHING into the game other than flavor? The event consumed time and quite a few renders too.
Not really, I personally think the side jobs can be removed completely and hopefully the coaching position will lead to that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe Neil and his wife Alyssa/Alicia(I always mix up Sam and Zach's mums name) will be involved in that too. Sophia has to be well corrupted for her to swing with Neil.
Amber is Sam and Jules' mother. Alyssa is Zac's mother. There is no-one to my knowledge called Alicia
Nope. I only choose the old guys to boycott the underage boys and the sex ed route

Reactions: Notretsam

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I believe either Old Dog or Alley Cat has said that the side jobs aren't going anywhere, but I don't see what they add. While the second side job creeps me the hell out, the first job with the old guys hasn't gone anywhere. It would make total sense to me to drop it entirely (like, not even reference it again even) and devote the time/energy to the coaching job. I take back what I said before, the worst thing he could do would be to start dedicating time and effort to both the 1st side job and the coaching job. All that will guarantee is that nothing will progress.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe either Old Dog or Alley Cat has said that the side jobs aren't going anywhere, but I don't see what they add. While the second side job creeps me the hell out, the first job with the old guys hasn't gone anywhere. It would make total sense to me to drop it entirely (like, not even reference it again even) and devote the time/energy to the coaching job. I take back what I said before, the worst thing he could do would be to start dedicating time and effort to both the 1st side job and the coaching job. All that will guarantee is that nothing will progress.
Wasn't me. While it certainly looks like the first side job isn't going anywhere, what we've been told about the second side job is that it contains one of L&P's personal highlights of the game, and one event that is "freaking hot"

If anything, I've said that the second side job might be going somewhere, but in a direction that doesn't interest me, since I have no interest in sexual scenes with underage boys

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Wasn't me. While it certainly looks like the first side job isn't going anywhere, what we've been told about the second side job is that it contains one of L&P's personal highlights of the game, and one event that is "freaking hot"

If anything, I've said that the second side job might be going somewhere, but in a direction that doesn't interest me, since I have no interest in sexual scenes with underage boys
No no, I'm sorry I wasn't clear. I mean that either you or Old Dog have said that the side jobs aren't going to be abandoned or removed. Personally, I feel like both of them could be scrapped and everyone brought back together with the coaching job. I'm aware of L&Ps "freaking hot" statement and it worries me greatly.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
she is a teacher with a sports background, doesn't matter if Ellie is involved or not.
Oh, i didn't mention that the team needs to have something to do with Ellie, i just mentioned that these are the only feminine teams that we know info about.

I meant that a female team is improbable because LP would need to create a whole lot of new female characters for that and right now he is seems to be removing girls from the lesbian route, not adding them in my view.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017

Frankly i didn't go for the second side job mostly because it seemed more long than the first one for what i read and i rather would like to avoid even more parallel events to the ones i really wanted to see.

But i will probably do a playthrought of it anyways, just for sake of completion. It's really going to have underaged boys and not boys who look underaged?
How the fuck L&P managed to get that past patreon rules??? It's surprising he got incest to pass, but this is another level.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Frankly i didn't go for the second side job mostly because it seemed more long than the first one for what i read and i rather would like to avoid even more parallel events to the ones i really wanted to see.

But i will probably do a playthrought of it anyways, just for sake of completion. It's really going to have underaged boys and not boys who look underaged?
How the fuck L&P managed to get that past patreon rules??? It's surprising he got incest to pass, but this is another level.
I'll be honest, it makes me consider scrubbing the game from my computer altogether. I never really thought about Dylan and Sam, I just assumed everyone thought of them as 18. I never sat down and did the math and I never really looked that closely at the character models. But once someone said it on here, it's pretty hard to not see it. I haven't done the 2nd job either, and I don't know exactly where it's going, but if those models are supposed to be clearly even younger than Dylan...that could be a deal breaker.

Edit- I think on the Patreon version of the game, the 2nd side job is omitted completely.

Wolverine923

Dec 22, 2017
With each new update of this game, I am more and more convinced that humanity urgently needs to create a device that would allow you to painlessly skip a certain period of time, something like a cryocapsule, because at the speed that this game comes out and how the plot develops there you can really die of old age and / or start taking pills to make your "device" work. If you look at the frequency with which new versions are released (for example, the last 3 updates) and how they are filled with content, then it is not entirely clear what the developer has been doing all this time? The time gap between releases starts to increase, but the amount of content, as it was 1/4 of the game day, has remained. For example, many (including probably the developer himself) have already forgotten, but in the very first version of the game, the main character and her sister agreed on an excursion to the museum in the evening with two students, and where is the continuation of this branch? It seems that the last mention was either in the update at the end of 2018, or in 2019, and that's it. The question is - why inflate the narrative with such scenes if you come back to them dick knows when ?! Or another example - when we were just announced the first date with the school teacher, I thought there would be something interesting, BUT this game just doesn't want to give you something interesting right away, as a result, now you will have to wait another 2-3 years until the interesting one and I'm not kidding !!! I really do not understand why the developer stretches the development so much if in his game, apart from pictures and renders (there are no pretensions here, the latest versions look just great), nothing develops for the better - the animation scenes looked wretched, so they still look wretched , the plot continued to stretch harder and harder each time and continues, as someone wrote before me for all this time, the main character managed to get 5 scenes with her husband and not one really standing with someone else, why? I understand that the slow development, so to speak, corruption, the heroine happens gradually, BUT HELL, this October the game will already be 4 years old, and we have nothing more depraved than showing breasts to strangers and asshole to the convict really did not get !!!!!! So my primary thesis that you need something to skip a couple of years of life is still relevant in relation to this one (although not only to her - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News I'm looking at you !!!!).

Reactions: PabloCabro

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
I'll be honest, it makes me consider scrubbing the game from my computer altogether. I never really thought about Dylan and Sam, I just assumed everyone thought of them as 18. I never sat down and did the math and I never really looked that closely at the character models. But once someone said it on here, it's pretty hard to not see it. I haven't done the 2nd job either, and I don't know exactly where it's going, but if those models are supposed to be clearly even younger than Dylan...that could be a deal breaker.

Edit- I think on the Patreon version of the game, the 2nd side job is omitted completely.
While Dylan, Julie and Sam looks really young, they are 17 minimum. It's still quite young but not really bad, but if we go too much down on the age scale things start getting out of range and the public perception of the game changes quite a bit.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
With each new update of this game, I am more and more convinced that humanity urgently needs to create a device that would allow you to painlessly skip a certain period of time, something like a cryocapsule, because at the speed that this game comes out and how the plot develops there you can really die of old age and / or start taking pills to make your "device" work. If you look at the frequency with which new versions are released (for example, the last 3 updates) and how they are filled with content, then it is not entirely clear what the developer has been doing all this time? The time gap between releases starts to increase, but the amount of content, as it was 1/4 of the game day, has remained. For example, many (including probably the developer himself) have already forgotten, but in the very first version of the game, the main character and her sister agreed on an excursion to the museum in the evening with two students, and where is the continuation of this branch? It seems that the last mention was either in the update at the end of 2018, or in 2019, and that's it. The question is - why inflate the narrative with such scenes if you come back to them dick knows when ?! Or another example - when we were just announced the first date with the school teacher, I thought there would be something interesting, BUT this game just doesn't want to give you something interesting right away, as a result, now you will have to wait another 2-3 years until the interesting one and I'm not kidding !!! I really do not understand why the developer stretches the development so much if in his game, apart from pictures and renders (there are no pretensions here, the latest versions look just great), nothing develops for the better - the animation scenes looked wretched, so they still look wretched , the plot continued to stretch harder and harder each time and continues, as someone wrote before me for all this time, the main character managed to get 5 scenes with her husband and not one really standing with someone else, why? I understand that the slow development, so to speak, corruption, the heroine happens gradually, BUT HELL, this October the game will already be 4 years old, and we have nothing more depraved than showing breasts to strangers and asshole to the convict really did not get !!!!!! So my primary thesis that you need something to skip a couple of years of life is still relevant in relation to this one (although not only to her - Jessica O'Neil's Hard News I'm looking at you !!!!).
Well, take that Zoye girl trip that Patricia and Sophia are going to do eventually. The first time she got mentioned was in the prologue... in the fucking prologue.

Now suddenly, we are going to get an event with her. Fun stuff~ At least it can add to the lesbian plot, but fuck me it could actually add bestiality into the game. Whatever the fuck am i going to think after so many time and so little information? I only know she is a horse breeder, what more can i think??! (I'm just kidding here btw)

Reactions: Old Dog
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes