Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
All that could be very important when the Logan/Ellie line splits up into 3 and we know that Sophia is involved so this dialog could be the setting up for that and also Logan still has no idea that Ellie is Sophia's daughter or that Sophia is married and made out with her sister Patricia.
I guess some choices we made earlier in the game will come into play when Logan's plot line develops more.

Like, if Sophia choose to not stop the masseusse from getting all the way with Ellie then she can choose to the same with Logan, even if something feels off. Or if Sophia choose to kiss Patricia in the club or not. There can be a lot of possible variations coming into play in this event.

Reactions: Old Dog

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
True but after the last Alyssa/Sophia event I doubt it as they do share a special chemistry and I do believe that Sophia has very strong feeling towards Alyssa.
Alyssa last event with Sophia is actually one of the closest to a sex scene in the game, even if it was basically masturbation with an audience.

Reactions: Old Dog

meanguy

Dec 2, 2019
Well, it seems I am missing something really big here! I had the shower scene but no masturbation lesson at all, so I am wondering what did I miss in hindsight. It is perhaps because I chose the other event rather than the yoga class?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Well, it seems I am missing something really big here! I had the shower scene but no masturbation lesson at all, so I am wondering what did I miss in hindsight. It is perhaps because I chose the other event rather than the yoga class?
Alley_Cat would probably be better answering that question for you.

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
I was thinking about Sophia wanting to thank Larry personally after he had convinced Don to cancel all the debt. In the second visit she'd eventually stand up, open some sort of coat and show him the sexy set of lingerie she was wearing. She might even touch herself a little bit as a bonus ;)
With what happened with a stranger in a single previous update, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up banging like rabbits in that dark room for real this time!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mamonetti

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
You must choose to spend time with Julia and Ellie instead of Alyssa to begin with and in the pool event you must let Julia grope Sophia's breasts to get the full shower scene with Ellie.

There's even a hint at the end of the shower scene poiting to this.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
With what happened with a stranger in a single update, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up banging like rabbits in that dark room for real this time!
Larry was more than happy with the visit from Sophia as she did everything that Larry asked of her and also Larry never asked Sophia to visit him again.
This is too simple a task to wipe out all of their debt and I think the real tasks will start now.
Whether Sophia will visit Larry again I don't know.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
With what happened with a stranger in a single previous update, I wouldn't be surprised if they end up banging like rabbits in that dark room for real this time!
The lid is almost open. Almost, but not quite.

When Sophia finally gives in to corruption, things will probably turn dirty way faster. She probably won't be able to get enough.
She has been developing quite a lot from some time know, she enjoys getting lewd eyes from her students when she exposes herself in the class, she likes to tease the guys, she felt really good from Tyler's attention in the club.

And now, she exposed her panties to Larry out of her own vollition because she was in a teasing mood and wanted to give him more. It's good that she don't need alcohol as an incentive anymore. Even if Larry scene wasn't the best mostly because of poor build up and writing, it was indeed a huge step towards the goal. (I still hate DeShaw's event and i will act as if it didn't exist, i will go as far as doing another playthrought just to stop any event with Vicky because of how awful this particular one was)

Reactions: prozack and peas

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Larry was more than happy with the visit from Sophia as she did everything that Larry asked of her and also Larry never asked Sophia to visit him again.
This is too simple a task to wipe out all of their debt and I think the real tasks will start now.
Whether Sophia will visit Larry again I don't know.
Of course there must be something else in this path. I guess the main question here is whether the next step has to do with Larry (I doubt he asks her to come again, so this time Sophia should be the one taking the initiative) or with Don.

If it's with Don, almost anything could happen.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Of course there must be something else in this path. I guess the main question here is whether the next step has to do with Larry (I doubt he asks her to come again, so this time Sophia should be the one taking the initiative) or with Don.

If it's with Don, almost anything could happen.
I think the next important step into this plot will take some time. I don't know how popular it was, but there are a lot of other events that had yet take place. We will need to wait maybe a few playable days to know how it will play out.

But maybe we will get a phone call from the Don to know *how much* happy Larry was with our visit.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I think the next important step into this plot will take some time. I don't know how popular it was, but there are a lot of other events that had yet take place. We will need to wait maybe a few playable days to know how it will play out.

But maybe we will get a phone call from the Don to know *how much* happy Larry was with our visit.
Sophia will get a phone call from the don at the end of the day

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
The lid is almost open. Almost, but not quite.

When Sophia finally gives in to corruption, things will probably turn dirty way faster. She probably won't be able to get enough.
She has been developing quite a lot from some time know, she enjoys getting lewd eyes from her students when she exposes herself in the class, she likes to tease the guys, she felt really good from Tyler's attention in the club.

And now, she exposed her panties to Larry out of her own vollition because she was in a teasing mood and wanted to give him more. It's good that she don't need alcohol as an incentive anymore. Even if Larry scene wasn't the best mostly because of poor build up and writing, it was indeed a huge step towards the goal. (I still hate DeShaw's event and i will act as if it didn't exist, i will go as far as doing another playthrought just to stop any event with Vicky because of how awful this particular one was)
Wait, wait, it's far from being open:
  • Enjoying how her students look at her has to do with teasing, nothing more (same thing with Sam and Zac so far).
  • At the club with Tyler, the alcohol had an important impact on her actions.
  • With Larry she got horny indeed, but in the end this was a one-time thing as they're not supposed to meet ever again.
Besides, we don't really know who's really going to have sex with her, and even though we may think those who seem to be close enough, I doubt it.

Regards

Reactions: Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

A few of the events that could interact with the don have already happened

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes