Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Past choices I agree will count and maybe the pygmy self defence class as well as I still think that the class is not destined to solve the other two problems for Sophia.
Old dog could you please stop referring to Dylan as pygmy all the time? I call you neither a pooch. :cautious: If you have trouble pronouncing his name, there are several options. For example, Sophia's son, Ellie's brother, etc.
Just wait for the next updates with him. He will change in appearance for you for the better.

And could you please provide me with a good wife save? I would love to watch the Sophia/Liam event.

Thank you twice!

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
oh am really sorry I only saw the lesbian route so I thought the full walkthrough wasn't there am really sorry

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Old dog could you please stop referring to Dylan as pygmy all the time? I call you neither a pooch. :cautious: If you have trouble pronouncing his name, there are several options. For example, Sophia's son, Ellie's brother, etc.
Just wait for the next updates with him. He will change in appearance for you for the better.

And could you please provide me with a good wife save? I would love to watch the Sophia/Liam event.

Thank you twice!
Haters gonna hate, go Tiger :ROFLMAO::p Day18_14_24_Dylan_walks_behind_women.jpg

abram1

May 24, 2020

Thank you twice!
Maybe, just maybe, he's calling him that coz deep down Carl's nephew is his favorite. Let that sink in.

94820615-67b3-4800-ba4d-6431c1ada3cb.png

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Thank you twice!
Would you prefer "troll" or "toad" instead? Because they are all canon nicknames for Dylan that Ellie uses

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1 and cakeny

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
If you tell some 16-year-old boys, who wants to see naked women? They will all answer "I do".
Dylan is not a coward, in this scene, Dylan doesn't blame her mother. Was more Sophia's fault, Dylan was in the shower.
1609755548176.png
Y second, the removed twist. Dylan tells his mother the truth, which could lead to harsh punishment.

But one question remains: have Dylan and Aiden had any run-ins or has it been a set-up.
These images are still in the game:
1609756984448.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: kinyas and Hlextor

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I've already thought about Aiden's third assignment more than once, but I can't think of anything that would seem suitable for Sophia's performance at the moment.

I wonder, what are your thoughts on this?

Is it possible that Aiden will tell Sophia to come to class without panties?
If so, then he will not be satisfied with this, he will need some kind of demonstration to the class.

I believe that it is the demonstration to the class that is the key to Aiden's tasks, he gives her the task of teasing the whole class.
Aidens 3rd task could involve adding/removing a piece of clothing.I will not say no panties as that has already been done on the Bennett route.So I would say meaybe add stocking/wear a thong change of style of dress something to do with clothing.

Reactions: drcomet and Bane71

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

Thank you twice!
Here you go Hlextor
Good wife save for you
I can't guarantee not to use the nickname again

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
I think Sofia will only receive the assignment, and it will be necessary to perform it on another day, when she needs to teach the lesson.
Before the lesson, we will come across Sophia's thoughts about whether or not to complete the task.
And it is likely that the new state of Sophia will be that she will have a desire to fulfill it. She will only fight her desire.
This is just a hypothetical Aiden Task #3.
Start with Aiden telling Sophia to wear something as sexy as she did for task #2, with no bra, and she will receive the rest of the task just before class starts.
Before class starts, Aiden sends Sophia a text:
'Look in the top of your desk drawer, you'll find a banana.
Once you assign us in class work, comment on how hungry you are then eat the banana provocatively and slowly in front of the class - make it sexy and make it last.'
This would push her boundaries but not put her in the position of being fired - she missed her breakfast and was eating a snack while her students were doing their homework (except for all the boys, most of whom are trying to watch the show without being too obvious). Sophia could ratchet up the enjoyment of the banana snack, getting hotter when she realizes how many of the boys are paying attention to her. She could even take it further then Aiden thinks she will, depending on how the scene is written and the different filthy point decisions she would be able to make before she completed the task, choosing to take the initiative the same way she did with Larry Morello when she showed him her panties.

I see this as a potential task #3 and something Sophia could reasonably accept after already performing task #2.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
This is just a hypothetical Aiden Task #3.
Start with Aiden telling Sophia to wear something as sexy as she did for task #2, with no bra, and she will receive the rest of the task just before class starts.
Before class starts, Aiden sends Sophia a text:
'Look in the top of your desk drawer, you'll find a banana.
Once you assign us in class work, comment on how hungry you are then eat the banana provocatively and slowly in front of the class - make it sexy and make it last.'
This would push her boundaries but not put her in the position of being fired - she missed her breakfast and was eating a snack while her students were doing their homework (except for all the boys, most of whom are trying to watch the show without being too obvious). Sophia could ratchet up the enjoyment of the banana snack, getting hotter when she realizes how many of the boys are paying attention to her. She could even take it further then Aiden thinks she will, depending on how the scene is written and the different filthy point decisions she would be able to make before she completed the task, choosing to take the initiative the same way she did with Larry Morello when she showed him her panties.

I see this as a potential task #3 and something Sophia could reasonably accept after already performing task #2.
Crazy idea you have there but who knows

Reactions: Kobudo27
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes