winini

Jan 10, 2019
There is a critical point here when Sophia introduces the dildo in their conversation. Ellie knows she has no way out and decides to tell Sophia about her virginity.

The protective and understanding reaction of Sophia is what finally seals the strong bond that has been finally created between the two of them. This event is definitely a point of no return in their relationship, but I'm wondering how things would be if Sophia hadn't mentioned the dildo at all. In fact you can choose not to, but I don't know how much things change if you do that in the long term. I'm not interested in that anyway.
The walkthrough that comes with the game marks the disidion to ask or not ask about the dildo as very importand.

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
But it’s the flexibility of the game that makes it unique
Of course.

No they're not. To the best of our knowledge Sophia is 38. So almost 40, but not quite
If Ellie is at least 18 (which makes sense), and adding the time of pregnancy, it would mean Sophia got pregnant being 19? (38 - 18 - pregnancy = 19) And all of this after College? I reaaally doubt Sophia is under 40.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Of course.

If Ellie is at least 18 (which makes sense), and adding the time of pregnancy, it would mean Sophia got pregnant being 19? (38 - 18 - pregnancy = 19) And all of this after College? I reaaally doubt Sophia is under 40.
Sophia mentioned her age when they went to the club with Ellie/Patricia as Patricia said that Sophia was 40 but Sophia corrected her and said that she is 38

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Sophia mentioned her age when they went to the club with Ellie/Patricia as Patricia said that Sophia was 40 but Sophia corrected her and said that she is 38
You mean tried to look younger in front of the men so that it was more believable the story of 3 women partying together with a significant age gap? Mostly trying to help Ellie to get closer to Logan btw. That was a more-than-obvious lie.

Last edited:

sheatfish

Sep 17, 2019
I think Aiden's third mission will end in the next update. He will ask Sofia to take action and send a report over the phone. It can be a photo in underwear, an erotic session in a mask so that the face is not visible. Accidental reproduction in a public place, which he will indicate, etc.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
You mean tried to look younger in front of the men so that it was more believable the story of 3 women partying together with a significant age gap? Mostly trying to help Ellie to get closer to Logan btw. That was a more-than-obvious lie.
That is one way to look at it

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In the introduction it is mentioned that Sophia and Liam got married a few years before graduation, and around the time Sophia was pregnant with Ellie, so Sophia having Ellie and Dylan at an early age is entirely probable. Also explains why Sophia is much more accepting of Ellie's relationship with Jules, since it's impossible for Ellie to get accidentally pregnant this way

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I think Aiden's third mission will end in the next update. He will ask Sofia to take action and send a report over the phone. It can be a photo in underwear, an erotic session in a mask so that the face is not visible. Accidental reproduction in a public place, which he will indicate, etc.
What the heck is "accidental reproduction" in a public place? "Oh excuse me sir I didn't see you standing there. It seems my vagina accidentally allowed your penis to fuck me." :WaitWhat:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Three moments where you can find out more about Sophia. When the game starts, night club and Ava Meyers.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What the heck is "accidental reproduction" in a public place? "Oh excuse me sir I didn't see you standing there. It seems my vagina accidentally allowed your penis to fuck me." :WaitWhat:
There's a difference between having sex and getting pregnant. With IVF you don't even need to have sex. Hell, if the journal articles I've been reading are any indication, you don't even need sperm to get pregnant

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
i wonder if sophie lied about her age :ROFLMAO:
Yea she could of lied but she is closing in on her 40th birthday be it by 1 or 2 years makes little difference.
Sophia got pregnant in college 3 years before graduation and has been married 18 years(I think) what difference it could make to the story I don't know.

Reactions: Bane71

Mamonetti

Apr 4, 2020
Yea she could of lied but she is closing in on her 40th birthday be it by 1 or 2 years makes little difference.
Sophia got pregnant in college 3 years before graduation and has been married 18 years(I think) what difference it could make to the story I don't know.
And whether she's already in her forties or is just about to get there isn't that important considering my initial comment about the midlife crisis.

But yes, Sophia could be still in her late thirties.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
And whether she's already in her forties or is just about to get there isn't that important considering my initial comment about the midlife crisis.

But yes, Sophia could be still in her late thirties.
If I remember right the mid life crisis started after Sophia gave birth to Dylan(no comment from me here) so he could of been of a youngish age to notice this,if it ever happened.

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Yes, it seems like Ellie put Sophia on very high pedestal but what triggered physical attraction? Was it the kiss between Sophia and Patricia? or it was something before that? She probably understand that what they are doing is wrong but still pushes Sophia in that direction.

It seems like Ellie also didn't think too highly about Liam and probably sees him as unworthy of Sophia.
Well, Ellie suddenly found herself questioning her own sexuality too. She barely discovered that she likes women as much (or even more) than men.

Adding this fact to how much Ellie looked up to her mother, plus hormones, plus Sophia and Patricia's kiss we got to our currently point in their relationship. Ellie 'tasted' her mom and liked it, now wants more.

madbloke

May 4, 2017
I think that Logan could persuade Ellie into having sex with him, after Ellie confesses to him that she is still a virgin and, then brags to everybody that he took Ellies virginity and upsetting Sophia in the process
She would have to set Patricia on to him :LOL:

Reactions: nexer

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
If I remember right the mid life crisis started after Sophia gave birth to Dylan(no comment from me here) so he could of been of a youngish age to notice this,if it ever happened.
Sophia also mentioned she got pregnant with Ellie after college and got married just after graduation. I don't remember in which point in the game she mentioned this.
So, it makes perfect sense that Sophia is 38. Ellie is 19 (probably), Sophia and Liam has been married for 18 years. She is right at the start of her middle life crises.

Also, for the fact that Sophia is a lot more lusty after just few weeks without sex. Man normally loses their libido when they age while woman's libido normally rises with age. She is in the phase of her life when she is most... 'needy' let us say.

EDIT. I could probably get a link of some research explaining this, but i'm a lazy fuck. Sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: nexer
3.20 star(s) 479 Votes