Johnmakis399

Oct 30, 2020
Has anyone else noticed that the first solution the"most comfortable"one will come on day 20(playable day 13).
The day after Aiden phones Sophia and tells her what the 3rd task will be on day 19 playable day 12.
Has the switch to phone calls played any part in the "most comfortable" solution?
Can i see pics of the 3rd task?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Ok the july is the update?
Where did you pull July out from? There is no official information on when the next update will come out, especially with the troubles L&P is having with his graphics cards at the moment.
The 4 task is vibrator on nipple?
Now you're just making things up. Because of the time jump, we don't even know if we'll see the 4th task, let alone anything it might be

Reactions: Old Dog

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
We hope the next update is somewhere between the end of March and mid-April, but that's only a guess. The update after that is likely going to be larger, so we may not get that until September...but that is purely a guess and it's a fools errand to guess when these games will come out.
september???? wow

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
september???? wow
Again, that's just me making an educated guess. It's really impossible to know when these games will come out until we start getting updates showing his renderings are at 50%+ completion. But the point is that this game is developed painfully slowly, so don't expect anything anytime soon.

Why do you think we argue so much? There's not much else to do.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
september???? wow
The v0.15 update will have another bonus storyline, plus Sam's concert. And the concert will require a whole new venue, and props like a sound stage and instruments we haven't seen in the game yet, so L&P will need to learn how to pose those. So yeah, it might take a while.

Reactions: Sabertooth__

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The v0.15 update will have another bonus storyline, plus Sam's concert. And the concert will require a whole new venue, and props like a sound stage and instruments we haven't seen in the game yet, so L&P will need to learn how to pose those. So yeah, it might take a while.
A new bar as well since that is where Sam's concert is being held so yes a shed load of new stuff.

Kekekerkek

Aug 18, 2018
Again, that's just me making an educated guess. It's really impossible to know when these games will come out until we start getting updates showing his renderings are at 50%+ completion. But the point is that this game is developed painfully slowly, so don't expect anything anytime soon.

Why do you think we argue so much? There's not much else to do.
yeah you're surely right and even righter with the last sentence lmao

D

Deleted member 1188385

By the time this game will complete, I will probably be married with kids.
I'm going to identify myself with Liam, and nobody gonna touch Sophia except him.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Wait, which of the women isn't likeable? You said "almost".
What I actually meant by almost is that there are still female characters who haven't gotten much screen time eg. Nathalie. She may become a likeable character in the future once she gets a few events. As of this point in the game we haven't seen much of her and then some of Ellie's friends. So that's why I used almost. Effectively none of the female characters are bad just that some haven't received enough opportunity to show that they are likeable

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What I actually meant by almost is that there are still female characters who haven't gotten much screen time eg. Nathalie. She may become a likeable character in the future once she gets a few events. As of this point in the game we haven't seen much of her and then some of Ellie's friends. So that's why I used almost. Effectively none of the female characters are bad just that some haven't received enough opportunity to show that they are likeable
Ahh, even with Dylan's soccer friends, we know nothing about them apart from Darnell.

What I don't get is that L&P went through all the effort of putting tattoos on Melanie that we see on Ellie's laptop, but no indication we will ever see her again.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes