FlawlessFinesse

Feb 17, 2018
THE game is actually good I won't lie about that, but the progress he made till now from 2017 to 2020 its actually frustrating because not even a lesbian scene with full course if he was going there, but the biggest problem is content of update and the time taken for the update in my opinion the smaller updates are not making anything faster instead it made the progress slower as he took at 4 or 5months on the first small update instead it was better before as he took 5 months, but the update was half a day or full.
JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
DAZ are screwing up updates all the time lately, I think 4.10 was last decent stable version.
yeah, no kidding, I had to reinstall my library recently, it was the day after 4.15 came out, oof, couldn't even get the library installed on D drive or anything installed to D drive. Had to install some stuff on C drive, then manually install everything on D drive.

4.15, the most recent updates seem to be particularly bad for screwing things up for devs.

This update I'm looking forward to, I should take a note of the planned updates as I keep forgetting. Has there been anything else announced and released yet? I mean future update plans.

Reactions: Old Dog

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
with all the card problems.. january is gone and he basically did 0 so the first update will come already at almost half year.. after icstor disappointment this is the next game i wish it was better.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
No nothing yet besides that the event running alongside the Aiden task is small and that is the reason why it is not mentioned.
First, fixed a couple of typos in your post lol you're welcome

Second, think you mistook me asking if there was anything else released about the next update. I meant that I'm sure there were plans released for day 19 in full and other days after? or am I mistaken.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
First, fixed a couple of typos in your post lol you're welcome

Second, think you mistook me asking if there was anything else released about the next update. I meant that I'm sure there were plans released for day 19 in full and other days after? or am I mistaken.
Thanks!
No idea on the full day 19 release.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
THE game is actually good I won't lie about that, but the progress he made till now from 2017 to 2020 its actually frustrating because not even a lesbian scene with full course if he was going there, but the biggest problem is content of update and the time taken for the update in my opinion the smaller updates are not making anything faster instead it made the progress slower as he took at 4 or 5months on the first small update instead it was better before as he took 5 months, but the update was half a day or full.
JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION
And the game is like a lesbian fest. Nothing against lesbos and the scenes are hot but where is Dylan and Aiden

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes