palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
No I'm not, underage and age of consent are the same thing but are like the different sides of the same coin. You're either underage or you're of age of consent, it's one or the other. I'm saying the tutor boys are age of consent but the youngest might not be, age him up like Dylan and Sam and completely sorted.

Then at the start of the tutor boys route, when Sophia and their mother are talking, add their ages in there, and sorted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the end of the day, my point is they shouldn't be called shota boys because they're not and that is a fact. For every sign that they are, there are other signs that they aren't. This brings me back to the same point I'm sure we can all agree on, L&P left it open for interpretation and should've defined it better.
Oh boy, you really are trying hard to make these kids older than they obviously are. As for age of consent and underage being the same thing; you're just wrong. Age of consent is a term specifically used to describe a person's ability to give their consent for sexual activities. Underage has so many different meanings. It's not different sides of the same coin. Or are you saying that you can consent to drinking alcohol legally once you've reached the age of consent?

Underage: Younger than the lowest age at which a particular activity is legally allowed (for example Alcohol)
Age of consent: The age at which someone is considered by the law to be old enough to agree to have sex with someone

So like I said, you can be underage (as in not an adult) and still have the age of consent. You were arguing that they are not underage, and while technically underage with it's various meanings could also mean 'too young for sex', this discussion was particularly about their age of consent. But I guess we're just talking semantics here at this point, so fuck it.

The important thing is that; The shota boys are very clearly pubescent (or pre-pubescent even) kids, and L&P is portraying them as such. The only reason he's writing them to be highschoolers and whatnot is for legal reasons, and you know it. And not even that stopped Patreon from banning him for CSAM. Everyone knows that they are not of age, and there's a reason L&P removed them from the game making it a Patch-only addition that's supposed to cut the connection between this underage content and AWAM.

Now, as for your "fact" in regards to them not being shota boys and your "counter signs", I'd love to hear some arguments and examples. Thank you!

Lupercalia

Feb 25, 2022
If I were LP I would do what GTA does with their game. Finish the main story line then do add on for each character as side stories that all tie into the main story regardless on which ever you focus on. Which LP is trying to do all together at once anyway.

What this does is bring new people and old customers back all at the same time.
rockstar games is a multinational, l&p is a single human and the much discussed problem is precisely how the secondary paths and animations slow down the development of the game.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She is currently attending high school.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It is reasonable to assume that they are currently between 11 and 13 years old.
there is NO chance there 11 or 13 year olds. lmao sorry but that is insanity to think that.

good catch on high school though.

Oh boy, you really are trying hard to make these kids older than they obviously are. As for age of consent and underage being the same thing; you're just wrong. Age of consent is a term specifically used to describe a person's ability to give their consent for sexual activities. Underage has so many different meanings. It's not different sides of the same coin. Or are you saying that you can consent to drinking alcohol legally once you've reached the age of consent?

Underage: Younger than the lowest age at which a particular activity is legally allowed (for example Alcohol)
Age of consent: The age at which someone is considered by the law to be old enough to agree to have sex with someone

So like I said, you can be underage (as in not an adult) and still have the age of consent. You were arguing that they are not underage, and while technically underage with it's various meanings could also mean 'too young for sex', this discussion was particularly about their age of consent. But I guess we're just talking semantics here at this point, so fuck it.

The important thing is that; The shota boys are very clearly pubescent (or pre-pubescent even) kids, and L&P is portraying them as such. The only reason he's writing them to be highschoolers and whatnot is for legal reasons, and you know it. And not even that stopped Patreon from banning him for CSAM. Everyone knows that they are not of age, and there's a reason L&P removed them from the game making it a Patch-only addition that's supposed to cut the connection between this underage content and AWAM.

Now, as for your "fact" in regards to them not being shota boys and your "counter signs", I'd love to hear some arguments and examples. Thank you!
I'm not trying that hard because its pretty obvious that they are not, with exception of the youngest.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I'm not trying that hard because its pretty obvious that they are not
Obvious in what way? You keep saying that, but it appears to be really hard for you to give any examples. If you look at them and think "Yup, they are 18" (or even 16), then I just don't know what to tell you.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020

Damn, you sound like a lawyer, should use this gif :ROFLMAO:
IMG_3679.gif

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I always find it funny how many times he goes over his own render count as this has happened as far back as the Bikini shoot.

Reactions: palmtrees89

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
there is NO chance there 11 or 13 year olds. lmao sorry but that is insanity to think that.

good catch on high school though.
You have a very bad attitude.

Did you read 'Treasure Island' when you were in high school or college?
Do you know what the education content in the image is?
(Even if you only knew this, you would know how ignorant your claims are.)

For information, I already knew about the male body and masturbation when I was between 8 and 10 years old.
They not only don't know about masturbation, but they are also ignorant about the male body.

When he was threatened with a report, people like you insisted that it was impossible.
But LP confessed that he had already been reported many times since that incident.

Your wrong way of defending him is not helping him at all.

Just looking at the education content, this was prepared and designed by him. But you are denying even that.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
We know that both side jobs will end with the care home being the first but when this will happens I cannot remember.
If there is not some changes,there should be 10 apostles events,including the upcoming one.
There was suppose to be a tutoring between each Monday and Thursday.+ extra this Saturday.
One event on PD14,PD16,PD17,PD18,PD19,PD23,PD24,PD25,PD26 and PD30.

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Obvious in what way? You keep saying that, but it appears to be really hard for you to give any examples. If you look at them and think "Yup, they are 18" (or even 16), then I just don't know what to tell you.
are you serious? I gave a number of examples in my first and other posts, but you just chose to dismiss it.

I've talked about the legal age of sex in 3 different counties and how they look, they do not look 11-13 at all. I've even admitted that the youngest is a problem, but nah, according to you, I gave no examples or backed up my argument at all.

In the UK, you can be in high school at 16, 17 and 18. FACT
In the US, you can leave high school between 14 and 18, therefore all of them in Sophia's class could be 17 and 18 FACT

it is all good and well disagreeing with me but saying I haven't given examples comes across as weak.

I'm done with this and even predicted in my first post the reaction I would get, at this point the desperation by some to tag the tutor boys as shota is a bit disturbing.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
are you serious? I gave a number of examples in my first and other posts, but you just chose to dismiss it.

I've talked about the legal age of sex in 3 different counties and how they look, they do not look 11-13 at all. I've even admitted that the youngest is a problem, but nah, according you you, I gave no examples or backed up my argument at all.

In the UK, you can be in high school at 16, 17 and 18. FACT
In the US, you can leave high school between 14 and 18, therefore all of them in Sophia's class could be 17 and 18 FACT

it is all good and well disagreeing with me but saying I haven't given examples comes across as weak.

I'm done with this and even predicted in my first post the reaction I would get, at this point the desperation by some to tag the tutor boys as shota is a bit disturbing.
So you think they look 16-18? I mean that's one way to lie to yourself I guess. Kids half the size of Sophia and any other adult in the game are 16-18. Huh. Same applies to Dylan and all the other teenagers, but is even more apparent looking at the Myers kids. Now you're going to argue that people come in different shapes and sizes, right?

You said it's "obvious" that they're not underage and whatnot, but your only arguments are "Age of consent in country/state X is X, therefore calling them shota boys is unjustified.", and "They do not look underage.". They do not look underage? Are you looking at DoL renders or something?

my point is they shouldn't be called shota boys because they're not and that is a fact. For every sign that they are, there are other signs that they aren't
"they shouldn't be called shota boys because they're not and that is a fact."
Where are those facts? Saying the age of consent somewhere on our planet is X doesn't make it a fact.

"For every sign that they are, there are other signs that they aren't."
What signs? Them acting like toddlers? Them being the size of 12 year old boys? Their facial features reminiscent of elementary school kids? Them being completely oblivious to anything sexual, even their own bodies regardless of a sheltered life?

You are quite literally denying that L&P is purposefully portraying them as little kids. Even a first-grader is more aware than they are. Pretty clear what L&P is trying to do with this route.

the tutor job is part of why he just lost his patron
You are admitting that L&P has lost his Patreon because of this content. CSAM. Which, by the way, is not "part of" why he got banned. It is why he got banned, period. You also said L&P failed to "explain them properly". Again, you're just lying to yourself. He explained them perfectly well. He wanted them to look and act like children but for legal reasons has written them to be highschoolers. Without any of those rules on Patreon, he would have most likely straight up said they're 12 year old middleschoolers or some shit. To top it all off, he's now taken this stuff out of the game entirely, further reinforcing the idea that this stuff is "shota", or CSAM as most platforms would describe this kind of content.

It's the same reason he aged up Dylan and other characters, and still they look like teenagers. Just look at the pajama party of PD13. Dylan looks like a child next to Amy and the other girls. Their boyfriends look of age. Dylan is dwarfed by any of them. Again, the Myers kids look even younger, and purposefully so. He wants them all to look like kids and teenagers in AWAM because this shit sells. There is a reason L&P kept making characters look of age in DoL for years, because in AWAM they're not and even L&P knows it. So much for your "not explaining them well" nonsense.

Saying this isn't shota is straight up lying. By the way, I'm not trying to kink shame here. To each their own, but this hypocrite behavior is ridiculous.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes