jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
That is an outdated image that has been changed and proof it wouldn't take much to age up the youngest tutor boy. The two older tutor boys are the same age as Dylan, Sam, Zach and Aiden. It hasn't been outright stated they are but they look the same age.

18 is still the opposite of the old guy and Sophia is a teacher but I don't recall anywhere in AWAM saying she was a high school teacher, we presume she is but it easily could be (or changed to) a college.
Outdated yes, but I used that image not for you necessarily, but as a general example of the underage-ness of the AWAM cast.

As for the high school, I mean yeah, it's a high school. It looks like a high school. It functions as a high school. LP calls it a high school.

More so, LP purposely created a lot of underage characters for the taboo aspects. It's literally a core part of the game, hence why he used to make 2 versions of it. One with older looking characters, one with younger ones (the real version).

He has literally said as much. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-6057440

Dylan is meant to be around 16. Sam/Ellie are 17. This post below is about the Meyers.

1726688892007.png

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
No, there are still reasons, he increased the number of renders and I like it. I want to say that he really tells us his story for a long time, the game is being created for a long time, this is a fact.
But the fact is that the result looks very interesting and beautiful, this story has a huge volume, he has already done a great job, whether we admit it or not. It is also quite obvious that there is a huge army of fans, which obviously places increased demands on the developer. Some people really want the game to move on to the fucking holiday as soon as possible, and I wish it myself. But the plot implies that we still have to wait.
No most people have abandoned this utter mess of a blueball simulator.

The story is going round in circles. There is no clear direction. L&P is still milking the game and it should have been completed years ago. After months and months of useless updates people have had enough. It had a direction with Sam in his bedroom then went sideways again.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Outdated yes, but I used that image not for you necessarily, but as a general example of the underage-ness of the AWAM cast.

As for the high school, I mean yeah, it's a high school. It looks like a high school. It functions as a high school. LP calls it a high school.

More so, LP purposely created a lot of underage characters for the taboo aspects. It's literally a core part of the game, hence why he used to make 2 versions of it. One with older looking characters, one with younger ones (the real version).

He has literally said as much. https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-205-lust-passion.5944/post-6057440

Dylan is meant to be around 16. Sam/Ellie are 17. This post below is about the Meyers.

View attachment 4047436

hhhhh75

Jan 12, 2023
No most people have abandoned this utter mess of a blueball simulator.

The story is going round in circles. There is no clear direction. L&P is still milking the game and it should have been completed years ago. After months and months of useless updates people have had enough. It had a direction with Sam in his bedroom then went sideways again.
dev can take as long as he wants as long as sophie and ellie scissoring is in the near future tbhhhh

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 4047436
"I don't mention the age of the character and says they are 15 and 16"

This is quoted from the image in jamdan post, so much for those claiming there are 10-13.

it was pretty obvious what AWAM was intended to be at the beginning, but then Dylan and Sam were aged up. I'm talking about now, not years ago when AWAM first started.

Also, as I stated in my last post, 16-18-year-olds can be in high school and the legal age of sex in the UK is 16+ and its 14+ in Italy.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018

This is quoted from the image in jamdan post, so much for those claiming there are 10-13.

it was pretty obvious what AWAM was intended to be at the beginning, but then Dylan and Sam were aged up. I'm talking about now, not years ago when AWAM first started.

Also, as I stated in my last post, 16-18-year-olds can be in high school and the legal age of sex in the UK is 16+ and its 14+ in Italy.
He can claim them to be whatever age he wants, doesnt make it true based on appearance, unless your genetics are completely fucked in the ass, there is no reason a 12-13 year old, let alone a 15-16 year old Male Teen isnt taller than most women by that age... The stupid apostles clearly look like middle schoolers... that like saying Lisa from BB was 18 like Dark Silver said, yet she was a freshman in highschool which is age 14... get outta here DS, and L&P...

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021

If they are 15 or 16 years old, they are intellectually disabled to the extent that they do not know what the white fluid is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And they don't know anything about pregnancy, let alone what happens after pregnancy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(This is the latest update you've been looking for.)

They have an intellectual disability or maybe LP hasn't been to school since elementary school or something.(y)

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

Shotacon: The term refers to a genre of manga and anime wherein prepubescent or pubescent male characters are depicted in a suggestive or erotic manner. It can also apply to post-pubescent (adolescent or adult) characters with neotenic features that would make them appear to be younger than they are.

"It's not shota. It's a fact. Hurr-durr."

Even if they're supposed to be 15, which I highly doubt judging by the images, and you conveniently decide to believe L&P who would obviously never say what he really thinks if it comes to this stuff due to legal issues aswell as being called out over it, these characters would still be pubescent regardless and thus considered shota.

Also; The age of consent in Italy or the UK has zero weight on this. If the age of consent on the fucking Moon were reached at 10, it would still be meaningless. L&P got banned for CSAM and the characters in question are shota. The end.

Are you still gonna die on this hill? Like, cmon...

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes