BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Naked... on her knees... and a double(triple) hand-job...
I don't find that disappointing...
and may be facial ejaculation
I understand you, but in fact, it already happened, only she was in a skirt and shirt, and now in sexy lingerie.
I'm sure there will be sperm, now the cycle is like this, maybe on her body, but knowing L&P, I don't think it's on her face. Let's see, he can surprise sometimes. It's a pity rarely.

Reactions: Happy Puppy

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
I've heard from people of God level that A and B are confirmed.
The handjob is at the moment the cut off point of any sexual action in AWAM. Nothing more is expected. We are crossing now the handjob +/- lesbian activity period, Next is the blowjob period and etc. In half a century our kids will see Sophia having extramarital sex. My estimation does not get into account climate change impact, comet hitting earth or other detrimental events.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
My prediction for this update. Maybe it's more wishfull thinkng than realistic estimate, but here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like it but your indulging in wishful thinking.
My wish-o-meter is set high as well with either 2 HJs and a 3rd BJ or showing them how a woman masturbates. In reality, LP version of something "different" is this event will happen without the presence of any type of water (shower, pool, sauna). Which we know by now is Sophia's sexual kryptonite.

Jan 20, 2022
The handjob is at the moment the cut off point of any sexual action in AWAM. Nothing more is expected. We are crossing now the handjob +/- lesbian activity period, Next is the blowjob period and etc. In half a century our kids will see Sophia having extramarital sex. My estimation does not get into account climate change impact, comet hitting earth or other detrimental events.
Sofia's first BJ must have been Sam :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: DDTolik

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Devoted Member
Jun 11, 2020
My prediction for this update. Maybe it's more wishfull thinkng than realistic estimate, but here it is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope your right but have a feeling with the third one she will let him rub his dick on her tits and then of course the other 2 rascals are jealous cause they only got handys :ROFLMAO:
so one of them will rub it between her tits and the other jealous rascal will see the front is taken and go behind her and start rubbing on her ass :love:

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes