James013

Oct 7, 2020
I understand you, but in fact, it already happened, only she was in a skirt and shirt, and now in sexy lingerie.
I'm sure there will be sperm, now the cycle is like this, maybe on her body, but knowing L&P, I don't think it's on her face. Let's see, he can surprise sometimes. It's a pity rarely.
I understand your point of view too.
But we knew there was no way the 1st blowjob would be in this update.
Rather than handjobs, I'd have preferred Sophia with her legs spread...
Maybe we'll get to see her pussy a bit better than in previous events...

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Somehow every teaser makes me even less excited for this update.
The fashion show teaser fell oddly familiar. If the update hadn't been so long ago, I would say L&P has a similar event in the game. :ROFLMAO:

Now, the only hope is that the show is just the beginning of something that, in the end, is much more than just again some nudity. In a month, maybe we will know more. We can only hope that L&P can't go any further, because otherwise it's clearly going too far for a preview, but ultimately delivers more than the teaser suggests.

Until now, I was only interested in the image of Sophia on the balcony, and that was probably fan art and not a preview by L&P.

Scorby

Nov 12, 2022
I don't know if there's even going to be fabric touching this update. By the looks of things we'll only get to see fabric watching.

I hope I'm wrong, but this update looks like it's going to be a flop atm. Hopefully the lingerie show is just building up to something good.

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
Hopefully the lingerie show is just building up to something good.
That's the problem. It definitely will be building up to something good and then abruptly stop. An untimely knock at the door or some other interruption and then it's "See you Monday" or whenever(2 yrs IRL at least). It will close with Sophia feeling guilty.

This game has consistently promised the next update will be "hot" and for the last seven years it's maybe delivered "medium" or "tepid". It's surprising to me that the game has lasted this long using this formula.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes