Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
When is that supposed to happen? Was it Tuesday? If so, that's like 7 years away. We're currently on a Satuday.
How dare you. Did you know that LP will create something huge tomorrow or the day after, maybe in a couple of weeks, some breakthrough that will help him speed up development by 10,000 percent? Soon, he will release updates every week and finish this game in 2-4 years, as promised, he is definitely not a liar. So please stop badmouthing this genius.

I'mNotHim

Aug 16, 2024
I hate Sam! Why is he mess'n with Sophia, he has his own mom
Sam, is undoubtedly the most dull and uninteresting character among all the personalities. The way his character is written and portrayed feels incredibly forced and artificial, completely lacking any sense of genuine authenticity or believability. Sam comes across as a one-dimensional, cookie-cutter hero archetype, devoid of any distinctive traits or compelling flaws that could have made him a more rounded, relatable character.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Sam, is undoubtedly the most dull and uninteresting character among all the personalities. The way his character is written and portrayed feels incredibly forced and artificial, completely lacking any sense of genuine authenticity or believability. Sam comes across as a one-dimensional, cookie-cutter hero archetype, devoid of any distinctive traits or compelling flaws that could have made him a more rounded, relatable character.
That's because you are looking at the Sam/Sophia dynamic from the wrong side.

It's how Sophia sees Sam that matters. For her to commit adultery it should be with someone special or her wistful ideas of perfection. Someone who possesses the qualities that she is attracted to. Sam is the vessel to hold all those qualities.

Plus Sophia being attracted to Sam brings her full circle to when she lost her virginity as a teenager to the father of her best friend.

Last edited:

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
but we already got a handjob in the jacuzzi :unsure:
A footjob ? Thighjob ? Fabricjob ? :p

Anyjob besides a BJ. I might be wrong, but we've been blueballed for +7 long years and I don't think we'll get one before the end of this PD. Museum Boys might be the exception.

Btw, why does it always have to be Sophia to do the jobs? :KEK: When is she gonna receive a job, herself ? :WeSmart:

Mr. Sherman

Aug 25, 2024
Sam's only proven talent seems to be his ability to observe her from his treehouse. Other than that, he is one stinky character!

That's because you are looking at the Sam/Sophia dynamic from the wrong side.

It's how Sophia sees Sam that matters. For her to commit adultery it should be with someone special or her wistful ideas of perfection. Someone who possesses the qualities that she is attracted to. Sam is the vessel to hold all those qualities.

Plus Sophia being attracted to Sam brings her full circle to when she lost her virginity as a teenager to the father of her best friend.
Sam hasn't done anything to truly earn her love and trust. From the beginning, his behavior has been more akin to stalking than genuine courtship. For her to commit adultery, it should be with someone special, and Sam hasn't proven to be that special someone.

Punther

Jun 15, 2018

Anyjob besides a BJ. I might be wrong, but we've been blueballed for +7 long years and I don't think we'll get one before the end of this PD. Museum Boys might be the exception.

Btw, why does it always have to be Sophia to do the jobs? :KEK: When is she gonna receive a job, herself ? :WeSmart:
A nutjob !

• Haha
Reactions: Woodalicca

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
Sam's only proven talent seems to be his ability to observe her from his treehouse. Other than that, he is one stinky character!

Sam hasn't done anything to truly earn her love and trust. From the beginning, his behavior has been more akin to stalking than genuine courtship. For her to commit adultery, it should be with someone special, and Sam hasn't proven to be that special someone.
Different strokes for different folks.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018

Patricia at the Ranch...2.5 years from now

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I don't know if there's even going to be fabric touching this update. By the looks of things we'll only get to see fabric watching.

I hope I'm wrong, but this update looks like it's going to be a flop atm. Hopefully the lingerie show is just building up to something good.
I'm not sure that I will be very pleased with this update, despite the fact that this is my favorite story. But you can be sure:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes