Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
I like this update because Sophia teaches the boys, but at the same time the boys teach her. After all, it’s unlikely that Sophia has had group sex before. Thus, by doing handjobs for three boys, she gets used to being with three men at the same time in a sexual setting.
Thus, in the future, it will be easier for her to cross the line.
Yes I agree, bitch will be doing more group meetings than Zoom. let's keep our eyes crossed.

"I'm not a hip hop star from Alabama but if I was my name would be: Baba Zoom"

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I like this update because Sophia teaches the boys, but at the same time the boys teach her. After all, it’s unlikely that Sophia has had group sex before. Thus, by doing handjobs for three boys, she gets used to being with three men at the same time in a sexual setting.
Thus, in the future, it will be easier for her to cross the line.
The side jobs are supposed to be side routes that have no influence on the main routes. That's how L&P always communicated it, or am I wrong?
(Except to collect additional Filthy points.)
How are L&P going to let Sophia have a credible conversation with Dylan at the event afterward when she's now even giving three guys a handjob?
The side jobs have to stay in an alternate universe, otherwise the already very fragile logic of Sophia's progress will become even more flimsy.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
The side jobs are supposed to be side routes that have no influence on the main routes. That's how L&P always communicated it, or am I wrong?
(Except to collect additional Filthy points.)
How are L&P going to let Sophia have a credible conversation with Dylan at the event afterward when she's now even giving three guys a handjob?
The side jobs have to stay in an alternate universe, otherwise the already very fragile logic of Sophia's progress will become even more flimsy.
I don’t know buddy why you’re talking about a blowjob, I’m sure it will happen someday, but we’re unlikely to see it in this update.

Last edited:

armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The question is did LP actually state what was going to happen and the high supporter came to the conclusion it was "hot", or did LP just state it was going to be the "hottest event ever" as he is inclined to do.
LP's interpretation of a "hottest event" is somewhat different from ours.
We all will be filthy rich if for each hot and hottest event,we will get an euro.

Dreamsy

Oct 3, 2018
You can already tell from the clothes that my imagination doesn't match how the events will develop, it's a shame. Why did she dress like that for the lessons, she had to go in differently )))

3.20 star(s) 479 Votes